What's new

Modi steps into Pakistan -UAE breach

good luck explaining that to ISIS. Who do u think they will place a target on in their fight in the arab world now?

Its UAE choice to create or delete friends. Pakistan gave new dimension to its foreign policy and now avoiding to involve any arab conflict. At the end of day Arab enjoy the peace at home and Pakistani people pay the price. Now situation has changed, all those jehadies coming back home to their arab land. Plus Gwader port is creating economic threat to region and regional arab states feeling economic insecurity. That's the reason they are looking for Indian investment to keep the luxury mirage alive.

Its UAE choice to create or delete friends. Pakistan gave new dimension to its foreign policy and now avoiding to involve any arab conflict. At the end of day Arab enjoy the peace at home and Pakistani people pay the price. Now situation has changed, all those jehadies coming back home to their arab land. Plus Gwader port is creating economic threat to region and regional arab states feeling economic insecurity. That's the reason they are looking for Indian investment to keep the luxury mirage alive.

:lol:

You should apply for a job as a political commentator for PissTV (PressTV).

This thread below should open your eyes to the historical ground realities when it comes to trade between the Arabian Peninsula and India.

India relations with GCC(middle East)

India's biggest trading partner by far is the GCC.

Your hostility/conflicts is not our table. We can have and have close economic, political, cultural, religious etc. ties with both Pakistan and India and this will continue whether you like it or not.

BTW Gwadar was sold to Pakistan by the Omani Sultan in 1958. The Arabian Sea + Indian Ocean was dominated by Arab sailors and merchants for millenniums.

Talk about terror is one sided. The reason is Pakistani leadership is not brave enough to confront this challenge.

Pakistan has evidence which it has shared with US as well, that India is involved in terror in Pakistan at state level. Despite this and great success against terror at home front, Pakistani leadership is busy scoring points against its own military. Pakistani political leadership has failed to convert military success into political capital.

As for UAE, dont forget that countries like it and Saudi Arabia have been funding seminaries in Pakistan that have encouraged sectarian terrorism. Not to join this headless Arab war against Yemen was a decision by the nation. We have had enough of this terror and terror funding.

UAE might do joint statements with India with veiled references meant for Pakistan. It should remember one thing. There will be no better, trustworthy friend than Pakistan when push comes to a shove.

Your masters bushy and blair said this to the world, why are you dumping it on the Pakistanis?

I am not from BD , my nation has only one master - Itself.

Next, the man whom I responded to has no problem ..

55491e2a7b071479ec01945745a42d49.jpg

kya yar tum pakistani bhi na bas gwadar ka hi rona roe ja rhe ho, ek bar Chabahar ko operational ho jane do fir to gwadar ko koi kutta bhi nhi puchega:D
Chabahar5.jpg

fir tum or china geadar ko lekar hilate rehna:lol:
bhai wo bhi kya karen pichlle 68 saalon se inki politcial , feudal , militarry , beurocratic aur judicial beurocracy , executive ne inki itne achhe se sewa karri hai ki CEPC ke ilawwa inke paas is mali tangi ke bohraan se niklane ki koi doosri aas hi nahi ek thi to wo ab iran corridoar khulne se band hoti nazar aa rahi hai .... sunna hi hoga bandar ko milli adrak ki gaanth pansaari ban baitha :sarcastic:

Dumpig

Dumping the stupid statement of bushy and blair on Pakistanis and then evading it by saying, 'none of your business'. If you can't tolerate the rights of the other members why don't you mind your fvcking business instead of posting on a Pakistani forum?

Dumpig

Dumping the stupid statement of bushy and blair on Pakistanis and then evading it by saying, 'none of your business'. If you can't tolerate the rights of the other members why don't you mind your fvcking business instead of posting on a Pakistani forum?

The reason is highlighted in Red above

Post reported

The reason is highlighted in Red above

Post reported

You accused one Pakistani of having an attitude by using the same words once used by bushy in his speech, so I simply pointed out who really have this attitude. You and your likes think that only you have seen and heard the world.

Al-Bakistanis aur chupo :sick:

The joint statement between the two countries calls on disputes to be resolved bilaterally.

This completely goes against Pakistan's position of pressuring India by taking up the Kashmir issue in organizations such as the OIC

Back
Top Bottom