What's new

Modi is welcomed by car in US and only Minister of Health in Ireland

modi-dublin-sanskrit1.jpg

The Butcher has been found out for what he is. A fraud and a liar who can travel by BS only thus far. Shallow people have no respect anywhere.

Too much respect and importance for Superpower leader?

US.jpg

----

1443004895-5204.jpg
PM Narendra Modi arrives at the Dublin airport & received by the Health Minister of Ireland Mr Leo Varadkar. Photo: PIB India

----
Meanwhile on other day

pope-francis-and-u-s-president-barack-obama.jpg

Protocol... mera bachha ... Protocol.... a visiting head of any state receives a stated ...defined protocol...whatever happens above an beyond that is called Breach of protocol...

Pakistanis have no knowledge of how world works... no wonder...

Modi will be meeting with Rupert Murdoch today among others :enjoy:

During his two-day visit to the Silicon Valley on September 26 and 27, Mr. Modi will meet Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella and Google CEO Sundar Pichai. Mr. Modi will also meet Apple CEO Tim Cook and participate in a Facebook town hall, along with its founder Mark Zuckerberg

Now Indians be like : He went there secretly as a surprise to check the irish pm and see if he is abiding by the rules and regulation laid out by supa powa incredible india
:chilli::flame:

The Butcher has been found out for what he is. A fraud and a liar who can travel by BS only thus far. Shallow people have no respect anywhere.
he is for India and in USA. how does it concern a Bangladeshi/pakistani? care to worry about your own people?

Prime Minster Modi with Fortune 500 CEOs :)

modi-in-us-ceos-650_635787579002705302.jpg

he is for India and in USA. how does it concern a Bangladeshi/pakistani? care to worry about your own people?

Prime Minster Modi with Fortune 500 CEOs :)

modi-in-us-ceos-650_635787579002705302.jpg
This photo I will never forget dude.
What a wonderful thing 4.5 trillions sitting around Modi.

Begging for money in a country that had financial trouble back in 2009.
Actually the your friend is famous in begging not us.

Are you for real? It's called pitching for investment. Stop trolling and I thought Chinese are good at economic. Are you for real, Chinese?

Now Indians be like : He went there secretly as a surprise to check the irish pm and see if he is abiding by the rules and regulation laid out by supa powa incredible india

ever considered sending Nawaz Sharief to US or Ireland?

Based on the way you type, I highly doubt that you grew up in the United States. :)

You are right. I am a Pand-it and grew up in a Temple instead. My English is SHOO Bad because the accent reduction school I went to in Kernataka, was run by an Indian who'd never been to US OF A (as you guys in India call it). So due to that, my English could never get better.

And then you know how they get H1B's, they charged me hefty money and shipped me to US OF A. There many million of us here and we are really working for India (with the funny head-shake).

Last edited:
This ain't a bilateral visit...lol. Its a UN general assembly meet where head of all countries are coming and Modi didn't go to Washington straight, he headed towards to NYC first. Regarding breaking protocol, rewind and see how Abe, Xi Jinping, Hasina, Ranil Wickremesinghe and Nepalese country head broke protocol and met Modi on his trips to these respective places.

Lol. Why should Obama receive when Modi is visiting UN? The inferiorty complex of some after the grand reception he received last time.

Really Your H1B expired and they kicked you out?? Or were you brought onto fraud business Visa for 2-4 years and while you are legally NOT authorized to work, these third class human body shops like Cognizant and the likes made you work like an animal for 60K, 19 hours a day illegally as your visa didn't authorize and then eventually, send you back home?

By the way, the "country of my current residence" is actually the ONLY place I've lived and will live permanently. I've lived in many different countries, including a shit hole next to Pakistan where 1.2 billion people have a fake view of themselves and their country and they think they are a Soup-o-Powa when there are over 600 MILLION people who can't take a sanitary shit (literally)!!! Enough said. Don't need to engage me in lower quality, third class conversations. Move on to trolling a different thread.
You are right. I am a Pand-it and grew up in a Temple instead. My English is SHOO Bad because the accent reduction school I went to in Kernataka, was run by an Indian who'd never been to US OF A (as you guys in India call it). So due to that, my English could never get better.

And then you know how they get H1B's, they charged me hefty money and shipped me to US OF A. There many million of us here and we are really working for India (with the funny head-shake).
@Icarus
@waz

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom