What's new

Modi is welcomed by car in US and only Minister of Health in Ireland

wow. You're lucky then. Why would you lie about being raised in the US? You think you become better in the eyes of the world when you tell people that you "grew up in the US"? You're a horribly raised pakistani who can't think beyond religion... just like everybody else there.:lol:

If you think by personally attacking me again and again, you've made a point, you are sadly mistaken. All you did, is derail a topic and now you look like a fool with these silly personal attacks.

@Irfan Baloch @Manticore @Icarus: Here we go again.

If you think by personally attacking me again and again, you've made a point, you are sadly mistaken. All you did, is derail a topic and now you look like a fool with these silly personal attacks.

@Irfan Baloch @Manticore @Icarus: Here we go again.

LOL @ "personal attack". Your response was all milk and honey eh? What a .... never mind!

All I did was point out an obvious flaw in your narrative about you having "grown up in the US". That's not a personal attack. You are what you write.

All I did was point out an obvious flaw in your narrative. You are what you write.

Third class societies come up in people's posts and conversations who belong to them. You can tell class vs. crap easily, and I have a list of many Indian members on the "crap" side!!!!

Third class societies come up in people's posts and conversations who belong to them. You can tell class vs. crap easily, and I have a list of many Indian members on the "crap" side!!!!

Ha ha I've lived enough years in your current country of residence to know better. :D

Ha ha I've lived enough years in your current country of residence to know better. :D

Really Your H1B expired and they kicked you out?? Or were you brought onto fraud business Visa for 2-4 years and while you are legally NOT authorized to work, these third class human body shops like Cognizant and the likes made you work like an animal for 60K, 19 hours a day illegally as your visa didn't authorize and then eventually, send you back home?

By the way, the "country of my current residence" is actually the ONLY place I've lived and will live permanently. I've lived in many different countries, including a shit hole next to Pakistan where 1.2 billion people have a fake view of themselves and their country and they think they are a Soup-o-Powa when there are over 600 MILLION people who can't take a sanitary shit (literally)!!! Enough said. Don't need to engage me in lower quality, third class conversations. Move on to trolling a different thread.

Really Your H1B expired and they kicked you out?? Or were you brought onto fraud business Visa for 2-4 years and while you are legally NOT authorized to work, these third class human body shops like Cognizant and the likes made you work like an animal for 60K, 19 hours a day illegally as your visa didn't authorize and then eventually, send you back home?

By the way, the "country of my current residence" is actually the ONLY place I've lived and will live permanently. I've lived in many different countries, including a shit hole next to Pakistan where 1.2 billion people have a fake view of themselves and their country and they think they are a Soup-o-Powa when there are over 600 MILLION people who can't take a sanitary shit (literally)!!! Enough said. Don't need to engage me in lower quality, third class conversations. Move on to trolling a different thread.

ha ha and you speak of "class. So many words? Epic!
Your boring narrative isn't worth responding to, as usual. I've seen too many of your kind. Move it along ...

I am sure Obama would have welcomed Nawaz Shariff and Xi Ping at ariport :D

Last edited:
ha ha and you speak of "class. So many words? Epic!
Your boring narrative isn't worth responding to, as usual. I've seen too many of your kind. Move it along ...

I am sorry, when you have no factual argument, all you guys from India do, is act like bad wives and spit back personal attacks, or call things like boring. You were super interested up till the last post......so the second you can't handle a post, you start calling it boring or doing other personal attacks.......?

I am sorry, when you have no factual argument, all you guys from India do, is act like bad wives and spit back personal attacks, or call things like boring. You were super interested up till the last post......so the second you can't handle a post, you start calling it boring or doing other personal attacks.......?

You amuse me, Mr. Factual Argument Maker. A 'fact' is something that is a matter of certainty, not some neandherthal-thought-process-contrived claim by a Pakistani living in America/now-American citizen. The way you write and frame your sentences on the other hand, proves that you spent the majority of your childhood and probably teenage/early-to-mid twenties in your country of birth, Pakistan, which makes my initial post to you, 'a simple and unoffensive fact'.

Your "factual argument" and analysis on my life isn't worth more than my left shoelace. Why? Because you simply don't know for sure to be able to pseudo-intellectualise it as a "factual argument". Please study how to present a factual argument instead of getting on the moral high ground.

When replied to in the same vein (with phrases like 'you bore me', and 'you're utterly boring', which by the way, are three words too many in each case), you whine. Typical.

Last edited:
Somehow Pakis and congress bootlickers in India seem to have the same mindset. Good that we kicked congress out.

1443004895-5204.jpg

Yar yeh galy may dupata q pehna hua hay Modi nay?

It seems that now a days Pakistanis are finding the reason to undermine the modi's US visit and its success after the humiliating failure of Nawaz to draw any attention.

MERKEL_2571777p.jpg

German Chancellor Angela Merkel is received by the Minister of State for Finance, Jayant Sinha, on her arrival, at the Air Force Station Palam in New Delhi on Sunday.

Yes, I am VERY well aware of how the protocols are given. The foreign diplomats (Heads of State) are given the same protocol. With Police and US Secret Service, Ambulance, Fire Trucks and all. That's the standard.

I think that after POTUS, the Isreali, Chinese and the Russian heads of State get a much larger security detail then just traditional heads of the state.

You want to say Modi is "just another" head of state? :o:

How dare you! :devil:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom