What's new

Modi is welcomed by car in US and only Minister of Health in Ireland

Firstly he was not there as State Guest, he is there for a UN Summit along with other public contact programs. When a State guest arrives the protocol is different and when a foreign dignitary arrives the protocol is different.

Secondly, Ireland was break journey visit for 4-5hrs, PM was greeted by Health Minister and then had short meeting with the Ireland Prime Minister. This itself shows that Ireland gave importance to his break over journey.

No need to play with religious matters, be courageous to fight on face.
Its idotic that you decided to hurt religious feelings of many just because you had and issue with someone.
How different are you then those who created cartoons....

@waz @Horus @WebMaster @Slav Defence Can you please help with ensuring religious insults are not entertained on PDF.

It doesn't work like this. Every post you read, I am getting personally attacked and I am warning your cousing from India in EVERY SINGLE post to stop getting personal. Don't attack someone personally and expect them to follow your rule.
Try attacking Lahore, Pakistan will open up two more fronts. So the moral of the story is, once you insult someone (even when you are being told to stop), you can't stop he other person's reaction AND you've derailed an entire thread.

This whole Indian gang thing is being monitored and discussed on here. You can't gang up on one person, when he warns you of NOT getting personal, you don't stop. And then a couple of you call daddy's like the above post.

There shouldn't be ANY personal attacks on the forum. Courtesy should be extended at all costs. But you can't also tell 10 of your friends to insult someone and upon this person's response, you report the post. This is getting old. I'd suggest Give Respect and Get Respect. Your gang is Giving Shiit and Insults and wanting Respect back. Indian style mathematics to only benefit you????

@waz @Horus @WebMaster @Slav Defence Please read above. The Indian members need to realize that when they personally attack a member, and the member would warn them, and it still doesn't stop, the member will retaliate also. So the Indian members need to understand to give respect and get it in return. You can't talk shiit and expect Roses back [/QUOTE]

SEE there it is :-)

You are going to hear MODI and INDIA a LOT

I love Modi. Tell him to leave a few more billions behind in some more weapons purchases. I am loving this, we are getting a few billions of our money back for Apache's and Chinooks Good job India, keep buying, keep buying:tup:

lmfao another lie. So you are an African American, who knows the ins an outs of PAkistani politics to the point of knowing the conversation the went on inside Shabaz Sharif's plane, hates Hindus and Indians, hates Imran Khan, this story seems legit :rofl:

I've lived in Pakistan, China, India and a few places. Kernataka was fun. Nice people. I've lived in Ayudhiya, Lucknow and Mumbai. I am actually very good friends with the police commissioner of Mumbai's sister and her kids. And with General Singh and a few other Ex-IAF generals kids. So I can write a LOT about a LOT of stuff.

mo he is ireland should be greeted by Queen and Prince but.....

Eh... Ireland is a independent republic the last time I checked.. It's head of state it the PM not the queen of Great Britain

I know PDF Indians wet their panties every time Mr.Modi is mentioned :P .. But in this case the protocol is correct he is in the US for the UN gen meeting not a state visit for the US govt officials to greet him.. His welcome will be handled by the Indian Embassy there as would be for all the other leaders attending the UN

Last edited:
Too much respect and importance for Superpower leader?

US.jpg

----

1443004895-5204.jpg
PM Narendra Modi arrives at the Dublin airport & received by the Health Minister of Ireland Mr Leo Varadkar. Photo: PIB India
If you would slightly aware of Diplomatic protocols then you would know that Head of state does not greet visiting Head of State , if they do then its simply a Gesture by host head of state.
In pictures: Times when Indian Prime Ministers broke protocol to receive visiting dignitaries | The News Minute
So, you are plain wrong as in previous visit none of the Head of State greets Modi.

Eh... Ireland is a independent republic the last time I checked.. It's head of state it the PM not the queen of Great Britain

I know PDF Indians wet their panties every time Mr.Modi is mentioned .. But in this case the protocol is correct he is in the US for the UN gen meeting not a state visit for the US govt officials to greet him.. His welcome will be handled by the Indian Embassy there as would be for all the other leaders attending the UN

Except that it was a Pakistani guy who started this thread, Indians didn't complain about the protocol.

I know PDF Indians wet their panties every time Mr.Modi is mentioned .. But in this case the protocol is correct he is in the US for the UN gen meeting not a state visit for the US govt officials to greet him.. His welcome will be handled by the Indian Embassy there as would be for all the other leaders attending the UN
Diplomatic protocol disallow any host head of state to greet visiting head of state , if this was done by breaking protocol then simply a rare gesture. I am simply amazed to see fuss about it.
Can someone post picture of previous visit when he was greeted by head of state ?

[

lmao Mr African American, what you gotto say to this @Viper0011.

From his post history, especially his posts on Pakistan's internal issues, I actually think that he is an open minded Pakistani, who is also a supporter of democracy in Pakistan. It is sad to see him trying to be a religious bigot just to prove something which clearly he can't. He has always had delusions of grandeur though which I think is quite amusing-- I am this, I am that kind of big talk lol :lol:

Last edited:

US.jpg

----

1443004895-5204.jpg
PM Narendra Modi arrives at the Dublin airport & received by the Health Minister of Ireland Mr Leo Varadkar. Photo: PIB India

----
Meanwhile on other day

pope-francis-and-u-s-president-barack-obama.jpg

Do you figure out that Leo Varadkar is person of Indian Origin. He was specially sent to receive PM to symbolise Ireland connection to India.

Keep the discussion relevant to the topic and avoid trolling, I think everyone here is an adult. Please act like it.

Ok ... but tell me the name of the lady in your Avatar?

US.jpg

----

1443004895-5204.jpg

----
Meanwhile on other day

pope-francis-and-u-s-president-barack-obama.jpg

Keep the discussion relevant to the topic and avoid trolling, I think everyone here is an adult. Please act like it.
you banned the wrong guy,the one who was insulting dsnt get banned but the one who was replying with out using any bad words gets banned and you say don't troll,you just encouraged a troll I.e @viper0011

you banned the wrong guy,the one who was insulting dsnt get banned but the one who was replying with out using any bad words gets banned and you say don't troll,you just encouraged a troll I.e @viper0011

Members accumulate warning points and when they exceed a certain threshold, they are automatically banned for a period of time determined by their points. I didn't ban anyone, its just so happened that Viper is still below that threshold (barely), though some other members were already carrying warnings and were thus subjected to an automatic temporary ban.

Diplomatic protocol disallow any host head of state to greet visiting head of state , if this was done by breaking protocol then simply a rare gesture. I am simply amazed to see fuss about it.
Can someone post picture of previous visit when he was greeted by head of state ?

That's not true. Heads of state greet other important heads of state at the airport. For example, Chinese president Hu Jintao was personally greeted by French president Nicholas Sarkozy at the airport:

Here is President Hu Jintao's motorcade traveling from the airport to his hotel:

And the next day, the French president personally accompanied president Hu Jintao from his hotel to the French presidential palace, complete with french honor guards on horseback:

The fact is that Ireland had disrespected Modi-ji. There was no red carpet, no honor guards, and only a cabinet minister was on hand to greet Modi-ji. The Irish head of state should have personally greeted Modi-ji at the airport.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom