What's new

Modi govt to implement Uniform Civil Code soon?

I gave up on the idea of Uniform civil code, I want India to implement the criminal sharia law for our Muslim brothers and sisters.
Why not Hindus if you believe it's good...

Sure implement the UCC, but it must be formulated by a body which has equal participation from all concerned people/Religions...

Sure implement the UCC, but it must be formulated by a body which has equal participation from all concerned people/Religions...

Or by the body which has only legal framework not a religeous one ,which is the cornerstone of UCC to take decisions legally not religeously.

Why not Hindus if you believe it's good...

I didn't say it's good or bad, I just want to see Muslims of India to practice Sharia fully not just in personal matters.

I expressed my view on this issue, I don't know what gave you the impression of me deciding on behalf of Indian Muslims.
No, I never said that you will be deciding on their behalf but I am just commenting on your concerns

How does that matter ?
When a Nanavati commission can come up with a theory and Bannerjee commission can up with almost entirely different...

So it does matter

Back
Top Bottom