What's new

Modi government inches closer to national beef ban with Ramzan just few days away

Water stress is terrible. Mass slaughter will put many places in terrible misery.

True. But this comes from the Environmental Min. This is also better than a 'ban'.

Those rich enough to import and eat can do so. Also these rules apply only on the land territory of India. People who feel their religion is incomplete without slicing animals who know nothing about it can do so in the high seas.

Not a big deal. I want states to be more financially viable by themselves able to tackle any disasters by themselves, more like California or NY. For that Federalism is a must and power must be given to states to generate more revenue.

Moreover atleast in TN, I have never known much Muslims doing Beef biryani on Ramzan as they share it with neighbours and friends. Atleast most of them wont do it.

It is still possible in Kerala, WB and UP though.

Brilliant news. :)
You brahmans need to eat meat. You dont have enough testeorene in your body.

I got hooked onto beef abroad. You dont know what you people are missing.

Hindutvadis who oppose cow slaughter need to be force fed beef and pork. Beef is more addictive than heroine.

good _ I hope they ban all animal slaughter. That's probably too much to ask, so at least ban cow slaughter
Well instead of beating up muslims and dalits for buying cows. Why dont these brahman napusaks target the gujrati and marwadi cattle traders middle men who making huge profits on selling cows?

Those rich enough to import and eat can do so. Also these rules apply only on the land territory of India. People who feel their religion is incomplete without slicing animals who know nothing about it can do so in the high seas.

This ban just deals with the illegal rural selling/slaughtering (sourced at markets, fairs etc). Legally set up abbatoirs can still source directly with certificate etc or whatever needed according to local state statute.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...at-livestock-markets/articleshow/58861631.cms

NEW DELHI: In a move amounting to a virtual ban on slaughter of cattle, the Centre on Friday announced strict rules to prohibit sale of animals for slaughter or religious sacrifice at livestock markets and animal fairs that are a common occurrence in rural areas.

This is to circumvent bypassing of fit-for-slaughter certificate issuance....which happens a lot in rural areas. Demonetisation of this industry if you will (with intent of pushing into legal streams only).

Is it true they dip pakoras into cow piss as a savoury and drink it as a refreshment ?

I also heard some of them buy tampons /period pads and soak them up fresh from the cow piss and suck them out for refreshment

Is it true they dip pakoras into cow piss as a savoury and drink it as a refreshment ?

I also heard some of them buy tampons /period pads and soak them up fresh from the cow piss and suck them out for refreshment

Yes. Correct. I am impressed with your knowledge.

NEW DELHI: Cows and buffaloes sold at animal markets across India can no longer be used for slaughter, says a new rule from the environment ministry that came into effect today.

So will India stop the export of beef, of which, it is one of the top exporter earning billions of $$$ therefrom?

Or it is just a hypocrisy?

There is no beef ban in India. The ban is on the cow meat( to make you understand the beef consist of cow buffalo and meat of other bovine species) in northern and central states of India.

It is just like Rat epidemic in UK. For last couple of decades Animal rights activists campaigned against extermination of Rats untill they started popping out of their toilets :rofl:. Now ask any UK resident who will tell you unbearable situation is regarding rats in all major metropolitian. Mark my words after cattle will roam free indian streets without population control even hindus will kill them like street dogs.

It is times like these i thank our Quaid for freedom he snatched from the hands of these hindutva lunatics,

So will India stop the export of beef, of which, it is one of the top exporter earning billions of $$$ therefrom?

No, that will continue, silently. The entire idea is to oppress Muslims - export ban harms Hindus themselves.

Ban exporting it and leather products as well, or much safer is take that cow in ...... stay happy for life:coffee:

thank you qaid e azam

We also thanks him:D.

On topic :Illegal slaughtering and pollution is a severe problem in here.
Even disease infected cattles are transported for slaughtering.And Animal rights is bad to worse.Killing them in the road brutally and selling the meats illegally without any license
Being said that there is no problem in killing cattles inside the state for their own purpose.
Again our nation,our rules.
Why should foreigners like Pakistanis concerns about our internal matters?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom