What's new

India Cities Ban Eggs, showcasing the tensions around the country’s rising Hindu nationalist movement

It is amusing & fascinating that Indians come to know about what's happening in India from Chinese & Pakistanis.

Yesterday PM Modi in his speech at Kashi which Aurganzeb's cruelty as an invader. A Pakistani posted it here before I came to know about in from India media.

Today this Chinese is posting about some egg ban somewhere in Gujarat which I have not yet read anywhere.

Modi has really rattled some people within India as well as outside.

Keep it going @beijingwalker. Make sure to keep us updated.
We love India. You are the comedy that no one can compare to

When I'd been to Gujarat, these egg stalls were the only commonly available source of protein. Most restaurants in Gujarat are vegetarian. No wonder people are so obese there as they consume way too much carbs (Gujarati food is very rich and delicious but lacks protein).

Its also a state like UP which hid its covid deaths to protect BJP.

Is that why you two are scratching each other's back on every topic about India?
Really, you love India so much?
We Indians had no idea.
Awww:smitten:
You Indians love eating poop. And guess what gandoo. This is pdf...so u are on Pakistan defence forum...sniffing for new poop and urine.

It is amusing & fascinating that Indians come to know about what's happening in India from Chinese & Pakistanis.

Yesterday PM Modi in his speech at Kashi which Aurganzeb's cruelty as an invader. A Pakistani posted it here before I came to know about in from India media.

Today this Chinese is posting about some egg ban somewhere in Gujarat which I have not yet read anywhere.

Modi has really rattled some people within India as well as outside.

Keep it going @beijingwalker. Make sure to keep us updated.
update if you are in case late to the party.

QQ截图20211009225709.jpg

You Indians love eating poop. And guess what gandoo. This is pdf...so u are on Pakistan defence forum...sniffing for new poop and urine.
This is INTERNET which is beyond geographical boundaries.
Admins can take action for any inappropriate posts. In this case, your post (which is reflecting your mental state) should be acted against but I dont expect it.
Keep your mental vomit inside you. Not everyone is like you.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom