What's new

moderator for Indian section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best to stick with a Pakistani mod, anyone who can keep their personal opinion sperate from Mod work is fine. I see @Aeronaut gets bad press but I happen to think he is one of the better Mods out there.
That indeed is a difficult job;
but that is a basic characteristic of a good Moderator

He keeps his personal opinion out of his Mod work & that is a clear sign of a good mod and he has my respect for that part. As suggested, you could be one too.
Thankyou

Please Don't derail this thread, If you wan't this Moderation problem solved; or else it will be closed
Take your chit chat and banter elsewhere

My suggestion is to make @Guynextdoor2 and @Nair saab should be made moderator together. They won't allow anybody else to fight :D

On a serious note, Indian moderator is a pink unicorn here,so this should not be under consideration at all. There are some very reasonable Pakistani members who are neutral and friendly towards Indians.I think one of them should be chosen for this daunting task.

how about me ? :whistle: Hell noooooo i do not want to be mod, then i will not be able to troll :(

i vote you bro or @scorpionx :-)

Although I don't agree with but you deserve for a kissy from your elder bro for this :kiss3:

Last edited:
I am ok with an Indian being a mod of Indian section
Lets see what Administration decides

Jungibaaz and Zakii. IMO IF you want an existing Moderator for Moderation of Indian section

The problem is not with Indian moderator but an indian getting access to mods private section where all evils work.

And @Aeronaut is a troll mod. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom