Status
Not open for further replies.

livingdead

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Opening a new thread as last one died.
Indian section requires a dedicated mod to handle huge number of posts and threads. As an Indian will never be acceptable to pdf admin lets propose some non Indian members.
mine are
1. @Loki
2. @Alpha1

why loki:
He has cleaned up bd section, those who are here long enough should know the difference it made. Mostly a balanced mature poster, with no overt anti Indian feeling in him.

why alpha1:
Sheldom expresses his political views and is friendly to Indian posters as well as others.

I would not prefer those outside Indian subcontinent because they might not understand the language trolls use. :p:

@KRAIT @Dillinger @Armstrong @BDforever

Last edited:
In that case; the non controversial members are
@sandy_3126 @Dillinger
how about me ? :whistle: Hell noooooo i do not want to be mod, then i will not be able to troll :(

Opening a new thread as last one died.
Indian section requires a dedicated mod to handle huge number of posts and threads. As an Indian will never be acceptable to pdf admin lets propose some non Indian members.
mine are
1. @Loki
2. @Alpha1

I would not prefer those outside Indian subcontinent because they might not understand the language trolls use. :p:

@KRAIT @Dillinger @Armstrong @BDforever
i vote you bro or @scorpionx :-)

I think @Zakii can handle Indian Section.

My favorite mods are @Zakii, @Aeronaut and @WebMaster . But since Aeronaut trolls other Indian members, I am unable to suggest him in this particular case. Sorry yaara Aero, loll !! :D

Last edited:
They are official Think Tank Analysts of Defence.pk
I meant unofficial position of pdf admin that they wont allow Indian member as moderator. Frankly I wont like that as well, as one of us will more likely be much more harsh on us. :lol:

The general consensus of most people I have talked to is that Indian Section Moderator should be a Pakistani or an Indian

will go for any indian JTT or pakistani moderator other than aeronaut. I think many indian members will agree with me.

I meant unofficial position of pdf admin that they wont allow Indian member as moderator. Frankly I wont like that as well, as one of us will more likely be much more harsh on us. :lol:
I am ok with an Indian being a mod of Indian section
Lets see what Administration decides

will go for any indian JTT or pakistani moderator other than aeronaut. I think many indian members will agree with me.
Jungibaaz and Zakii. IMO IF you want an existing Moderator for Moderation of Indian section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom