What's new

moderator for Indian section

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WebMaster .. what is your view regarding this.
We need a dedicated mod, can you allocate one from your existing mods at least, if you cant appoint a new one?

As India is going to general election next year, you might see a lot of threads popping up and lot of fighting here. Bitching about the mess is not going to help, knowing fully well that there is a solution.

i guess a very neutral indian would do it......perhaps @levina

few more reasonable and good indians are available like @hinduguy @scorpionx @Srinivas @Aka123 and few others.. but i say make @Skull and Bones as mod. two good things will happen: 1. he will not be able to troll and 2. he will ban his own country man. He will be so pissed. He will say fk ya all and leave the forum :omghaha:

@WebMaster .. what is your view regarding this.
We need a dedicated mod, can you allocate one from your existing mods at least, if you cant appoint a new one?
We are infact short of Moderators
.....................................................................................................................................................
@Indians ?? If an existing moderator is appointed as the moderator of Indian section ,will that be ok?

few more reasonable and good indians are available like @hinduguy @scorpionx @Srinivas @Aka123 and few others.. but i say make @Skull and Bones as mod. two good things will happen: 1. he will not be able to troll and 2. he will ban his own country man. He will be so pissed. He will say fk ya all and leave the forum :omghaha:

@BDforever, u become the mod for Indian section.

bdw Dada khub jaldi aschi Dhaka, tarpor Kachhi Biriyani r Chicken roast khabo.. :D

We are infact short of Moderators
.....................................................................................................................................................
@Indians ?? If an existing moderator is appointed as the moderator of Indian section ,will that be ok?
A dedicated mod among existing ones is better than not having any.

The general consensus of most people I have talked to is that Indian Section Moderator should be a Pakistani or an Indian

Best to stick with a Pakistani mod, anyone who can keep their personal opinion desperate from Mod work is fine. I see @Aeronaut gets bad press but I happen to think he is one of the better Mods out there. He keeps his personal opinion out of his Mod work & that is a clear sign of a good mod and he has my respect for that part. As suggested, you could be one too.

Best to stick with a Pakistani mod, anyone who can keep their personal opinion desperate from Mod work is fine. I see @Aeronaut gets bad press but I happen to think he is one of the better Mods out there. He keeps his personal opinion out of his Mod work & that is a clear sign of a good mod and he has my respect for that part. As suggested, you could be one too.
I dont like to discuss about mod's behaviour as they do a thankless job (I wont do it), but I would respectfully disagree with you. Wont like to elaborate further.

@BDforever, u become the mod for Indian section.

bdw Dada khub jaldi aschi Dhaka, tarpor Kachhi Biriyani r Chicken roast khabo.. :D
nooooooooooooo i do not want to be mod :fie: i will not be able to troll:girl_cray3:

I think it is not right time to come BD, so much violence bro. it is not safe for journey, only safe is air lines.

nooooooooooooo i do not want to be mod :fie: i will not be able to troll:girl_cray3:

I think it is not right time to come BD, so much violence bro. it is not safe for journey, only safe is air lines.

Is it so?? …. but I was planning with my family. Was planning for Dhaka, Chittagong, Cox's Bazar, Shilaidaha etc.

Is it so?? …. but I was planning with my family. Was planning for Dhaka, Chittagong, Cox's Bazar, Shilaidaha etc.
yes bro, i am serious. this is not good time. serious violence going on. Fire on Bus, train, cars even on water transports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom