What's new

PDF Annual Awards 2013

Folks in the Western Ghats aren't too bad either. Have you visited Karnataka before?:-) My observation is that modernity is both a boon and a bane.
I have crossed Banglore airport (domestic terminal) many times. Thats all I know about karnataka.
Though hubby can speak kannada fluently.(i think...Lol)

Chalo Indee will catch up later. :-)

I have crossed banglore airport domestic terminal many times. Thats all I know about karnataka.
Though hubby can speak kannada fluently.(i think...Lol)

Chalo Indee will catch up later. :-)

Interesting!You have a Kannadiga hubby?:eek:
Bye for now Didijaan.:wave:

Interesting!You have a Kannadiga hubby?:eek:
Bye for now Didijaan.:wave:
You are assuming things Indee...I said he can "speak" kannada well or so I think because I dont understand kannada much. :-)
You are a very curious creature Indee. Lol.

:crazy_pilot:

You are assuming things Indee...I said he can "speak" kannada well or so I think because I dont understand kannada much. :-)
You are a very curious creature Indee. Lol.

:crazy_pilot:

Though I am a dog person, I'm as curious as a cat.:meeting:

Here let me try again.....

O.M.G. REALLY?!?!?!?! :kiss3: you devilishly handsome champ, you nominated me....i can't contain my excitment!!!!!!

hahaah better ? :D

You are such a flirt....I feel like having you grounded ! :mad:

Go to your Room & don't come out until you've thought about being more 'lady like' ! :pissed:

Here let me try again.....

O.M.G. REALLY?!?!?!?! :kiss3: you devilishly handsome champ, you nominated me....i can't contain my excitment!!!!!!

hahaah better ? :D
Nope you can't change the impression.

I don't like people who are flattered so easily. note it down. it's a sign of weaknesses.

You are such a flirt....I feel like having you grounded ! :mad:

Go to your Room & don't come out until you've thought about being more 'lady like' ! :pissed:
more lady like ah? Why do you want me to be more like you though.... :rofl:
Nope you can't change the impression.

I don't like people who are flattered so easily. note it down. it's a sign of weaknesses.
Actually being open about your weaknesses and not hiding them is a sign of true strength :D

Actually being open about your weaknesses and not hiding them is a sign of true strength :D
Not true. zee zoo you continue to disappoint me today.

Why are you not sleeping ???

Something's unusual.

What is it ??? :azn:

more lady like ah? Why do you want me to be more like you though.... :rofl:

zeezuu n rampage this is not naswar thread so behave urself here:p:

Back
Top Bottom