What's new

PDF Annual Awards 2013

fark parta hai yar...:D

even girls carry it as name here :D
well bhaijan i thought shahista was meaning to be good , rightious and upright yet gentle and respectfull mujhe nahi maloom that pakistan me ye gun ab sirf ladies me hi reh gaye hain janab ;)

by using this word you definitely earned one.. gochi gochi go, awwww cute little baby boy using the word shahista for himself
come on, its usage is for girls.
common buddy...even leader is the title adopted by both girls and boys......it doesn't matter much...:D:D

well bhaijan i thought shahista was meaning to be good , rightious and upright yet gentle and respectfull mujhe nahi maloom that pakistan me ye gun ab sirf ladies me hi reh gaye hain janab ;)

word association hai, ab kiya karen ager yeh word boys kay liye use nahi hota tou... tu ker lay or jis larkay ka rishta milta hai lay lay :D

shahista boy :omghaha:

common buddy...even leader is the title adopted by both girls and boys......it doesn't matter much...:D:D

leader is gender-free. lakin shahista which is even a name for girls in our society, is attributed towards manners of a female..

leader is gender-free. lakin shahista which is even a name for girls in our society, is attributed towards manners of a female..
what is shahista ,..a muslim name for girls......
we too have a few names used both by boys and girls.....like,..rinku

word association hai, ab kiya karen ager yeh word boys kay liye use nahi hota tou... tu ker lay or jis larkay ka rishta milta hai lay lay :D

shahista boy :omghaha:

he he he bhai jan per baat he hai ki ... kahir jane do aaj kal baji ke waise hi bare love letter aaye hue hain [pata chale bato baton me main to bann ho gaya aur apko kissne kuch kaha bhi nahi :D

he he he bhai jan per baat he hai ki ... kahir jane do aaj kal baji ke waise hi bare love letter aaye hue hain [pata chale bato baton me main to bann ho gaya aur apko kissne kuch kaha bhi nahi :D

so lets rephrase; Guru Dutt gets the award of the most well mannered, ba-ikhlaq, ba-adab, and muhazib member of pdf.

so lets rephrase; Guru Dutt gets the award of the most well mannered, ba-ikhlaq, ba-adab, and muhazib member of pdf.
5510_831084330241475_838253254_n.jpg

Biggest trolling Award goes to none other than His Highness Jalaluddin Akbar-e-Azam The Great Sir Nishan Ji

Hmmmmm
My vote goes to
@Indischer @DRAY @kurup for their unbiased views.

And I think there should be a new category for the funniest posts,which anyway would go to @chak de INDIA

Oh man, no kudos for me? :(

Oh well :D

I too recommend @Indischer for being balanced and awesome :-)

You are such a flirt....I feel like having you grounded ! :mad:

Go to your Room & don't come out until you've thought about being more 'lady like' ! :pissed:

Thank god I read this twice! :o:

Back
Top Bottom