What's new

PDF Annual Awards 2013

Heheheh play basket ball!!
I dont know I just asked you...because just everyone has joined that page.

What do you guys do there, which you won't do here?:unsure: Will it help me unlock your secret regional identity?:laugh:

I'll have to create a fake profile only for this reason then.:tsk:

And you know my latest theory? You're Goan.:D

Ohh even I had to create a duplicate id because I had to communicate with few pdfites beyond pdf like Srinivas and alphee.
And why goan??? Lolzzz

Ohh even I had to create a duplicate id because I had to communicate with few pdfites beyond pdf like Srinivas and alphee.
And why goan??? Lolzzz

Just like that. Remember my theory that you're from a State that borders Karnataka? It's Goa's turn now.:lol:

@levina Gotta go to the supermarket. Out of sutta and wine.:ashamed:

Just like that. Remember my theory that you're from a State that borders Karnataka? It's Goa's turn now.:lol:
I am a proud Indian:-) so call me Keralite ...kannadiga...goan ....maharashtrian...I would still be an Indian first.
But I regret not having born in the eastern part of India. :(

@levina Gotta go to the supermarket. Out of sutta and wine.:ashamed:
Get rid of that habit asap Indee :angry:

I am a proud Indian:-) so call me Keralite ...kannadiga...goan ....maharashtrian...I would still be an Indian first.
But I regret not having born in the eastern part of India. :(

Get rid of that habit asap Indee :angry:

Ok.:cry:

And why do you feel like that wrt our Eastern States? So you aren't Bengali after all.:-)

Hmmm
May be because I find the ppl from that region very honest and unassuming. :-)

Folks in the Western Ghats aren't too bad either. Have you visited Karnataka before?:-) My observation is that modernity is both a boon and a bane.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom