2) @Xeric
3) @Secur

4. Most disliked TT
None

5. Most liked Jr TT
@FaujHistorian

6. Most disliked Jr TT
None

7. Most liked poster (one from each country)
Pakistan: @Irfan Baloch, @Leader, @Jazzbot, @Spring Onion, @Armstrong, @VCheng, @Alpha1 , @Talon , @Aeronaut , @ImranKhan
India: @KRAIT ( a highly balanced poster)
USA: @CENTCOM ,
Turkey: @Neptune
China: @Chinese-Dragon
Israel: @Solomon2 :P @500
UK: @Pakistani Exile
AU: @jhungary
Bangladesh: @MBI Munshi
Arabians: @BLACK EAGLE
Iran: @rmi5
Russia: @vostok

8. Most disliked poster( one from each country).
All Trolls!
Thank you!!! :ashamed:

Well, I remember I was nominating you for mod...even opened a thread for it :ashamed: sooo....You ( @RescueRanger ) are my fav TT and @Slav Defence @Secur

Fav mod @Aeronaut @Neptune @Zakii

Fav poster is me, myself and I and @Marshmallow and @Jazzbot @Leader @Pakistanisage @A.Rafay @DESERT FIGHTER @Spring Onion @SOHEIL @BLACK EAGLE @Aka123 @al-Hasani @RazPaK @LoveIcon @BDforever @KingMamba @Raja.Pakistani @qamar1990 @S.U.R.B. @seiko @mastaan

Poster with persistence and stamina @Zarvan

oh yea good Indian members @KRAIT @arp2041 and prob 1 or 2 others whose names I cant recall...

Last edited:
My choice is:
1. Most liked moderator
1) @Aeronaut
2) @Jungibaaz
3) @nuclearpak

2. Most disliked moderator
None

3. Most liked TT
1) @fatman17
2) @Xeric
3) @Secur

4. Most disliked TT
None

5. Most liked Jr TT
@FaujHistorian

6. Most disliked Jr TT
None

7. Most liked poster (one from each country)
Pakistan: @Irfan Baloch, @Leader, @Jazzbot, @Spring Onion, @Armstrong, @VCheng, @Alpha1 , @Talon , @Aeronaut , @ImranKhan
India: @KRAIT ( a highly balanced poster)
USA: @CENTCOM ,
Turkey: @Neptune
China: @Chinese-Dragon
Israel: @Solomon2 :P @500
UK: @Pakistani Exile
AU: @jhungary
Bangladesh: @MBI Munshi
Arabians: @BLACK EAGLE
Iran: @rmi5
Russia: @vostok

8. Most disliked poster( one from each country).
All Trolls!

I am not from Australia...lol, i just live here for the time being :)

But thanks

Thank you!!! :ashamed:

Well, I remember I was nominating you for mod...even opened a thread for it :ashamed: sooo....You ( @RescueRanger ) are my fav TT and @Slav Defence @Secur

Fav mod @Aeronaut @Neptune @Zakii

Fav poster is me, myself and I and @Marshmallow and @Jazzbot @Leader @Pakistanisage @A.Rafay @DESERT FIGHTER @Spring Onion @SOHEIL @BLACK EAGLE @Aka123 @al-Hasani @RazPaK @LoveIcon @BDforever @KingMamba @Raja.Pakistani @qamar1990 @S.U.R.B. @seiko @mastaan

Poster with persistence and stamina @Zarvan

oh yea good Indian members @KRAIT @arp2041 and prob 1 or 2 others whose names I cant recall...
Thankyou my friend...you are also one good poster:)

I like:

@sandy_3126

@Talon

Coz they named me...

For da hataz:

gorilla-middle-finger.jpg

Sorry I was nominating you :P

I checked 'Troll of the year 2013 award' thread. I couldn't even make it to the nomination list. :cray: :cry: but next year...... :)

Thanks! That's so nice of you. If someone needs to be nominated, then it's people like you, who are real assets of PDF. Almost every posts of yours is treat to read. Hence, I'm nominating you @Abingdonboy. :whistle: + @janon and - @KRAIT

I checked 'Troll of the year 2013 award' thread. I couldn't even make it to the nomination list. :cray: :cry: but next year...... :)

Thanks! That's so nice of you. If someone needs to be nominated, then it's people like you, who are real assets of PDF. Almost every posts of yours is treat to read. Hence, I'm nominating you @Abingdonboy. :whistle: + @janon and - @KRAIT
"almost every post"?? :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Jk, and thank you very much ma'am- that means a lot :)

Back
Top Bottom