What's new

PDF Annual Awards 2013

this was not supposed to be serious, and it is not serious :)
if I had added poll option this thead would have been closed by @Manticore ..
i know but i mean i don't feel the need to pick one favorite in given categories because they are all equally important for this forums because of their diverse opinions..but well you could have your fun :D

@A.Rafay

Can you please download @Marshmallow s avatar and write @Alpha1 on the blue guy and ask her to reupload? :D

138757606966153_1.gif

There you go @Marshmallow upload it!

@Aeronaut @Marshmallow @Jazzbot
@Alpha1 getting beat up by marshmallow!

Last edited:
Ok - I don't know the title but here is my list of members with whom you can do sane discussion and expect no personal attacks @Solomon2 @TruthSeeker @Chak Bamu @Armstrong @Jazzbot @Talon @Yzd Khalifa @Serpentine @Joe Shearer @[Bregs] there are couple of more, but don't know their exact IDs -

And yah love @Zakii for infection for a post in Naswaristan reason given was "Post of No Value" :partay:
lol

I just checked your account and I have never issued infraction to you in my life. Yes you received infraction in Naswaristan but by somebody else... mera naam kharab kar rahay ho tum :cry:

I don't think it is a good idea to give people "labels" on a site which is quite political motivated. It is not a good idea, rather a stupid one, apparently suggested by an Indian.
Dear, In an international forum they have the same right to suggest as you. PERIOD.

Back
Top Bottom