What's new

Mission Brief : One JF-17 Had Eight SU-30s in Sight !

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A FASCINATING STORY SHARED BY A JF-17 THUNDER PILOT IN AN INTERVIEW.

1658943629137.png

“One mission took place in the days following the Indian Air Force’s attempted strikes in Pakistan border region- at five in the evening. I took off in rain and low cloud with TS in the vicinity. Clouds were from 4,000 till 33,000 feet. Got out of clouds and controller reported two Su-30s ‘across the fence’. I targeted them at ranges beyond 50-60 NM but didn’t get authorization to engage from controller, continued to grind above 32,000 flowing hot and cold 20-30NM from fence targeting the Su-30s. The IAF scrambled a total of six more Su-30s and finally I had eight Su-30s in front. Would turn hot and target each one in sequence from north to south (just spike them seeing whether they get lured in or not). After hitting Texaco (air refueling) returned to based amid rain and wet runway.... the first thing ground crew did was count the missiles.. gave a disappointed look once all were intact. the same profile continued for a couple of month but that first mission was an unbelievable experience.”

1658943745004.png

View attachment 865669

“One mission took place in the days following the Indian Air Force’s attempted strikes in Pakistan border region- at five in the evening. I took off in rain and low cloud with TS in the vicinity. Clouds were from 4,000 till 33,000 feet. Got out of clouds and controller reported two Su-30s ‘across the fence’. I targeted them at ranges beyond 50-60 NM but didn’t get authorization to engage from controller, continued to grind above 32,000 flowing hot and cold 20-30NM from fence targeting the Su-30s. The IAF scrambled a total of six more Su-30s and finally I had eight Su-30s in front. Would turn hot and target each one in sequence from north to south (just spike them seeing whether they get lured in or not). After hitting Texaco (air refueling) returned to based amid rain and wet runway.... the first thing ground crew did was count the missiles.. gave a disappointed look once all were intact. the same profile continued for a couple of month but that first mission was an unbelievable experience.”

View attachment 865670

Old story from Hushkit interview in 2019.

View attachment 865669

View attachment 865670
The ground crew surely wanted him grounded after all there was a negative from the tower.

On second thoughts, imagine if the pilot was Little Dragon.

This was when there were grand total of Two Su-30s flying in the area. Slow claps.
Actually you are running by the slow clock as this incident has nothing to do what happened on 27.2

Can't believe people are still believing the nonsense khaki real estate tycoons are putting out.
No one is twisting your arm... Bye Bye.

continued to grind above 32,000 flowing hot and cold 20-30NM from fence targeting the Su-30s.

Quick question, at that altitude, even if you aren't targeting the target with your own radar, surely they can still see you...so what does flying cold in this context mean?

The ground crew surely wanted him grounded after all there was a negative from the tower.

On second thoughts, imagine if the pilot was Little Dragon.
This is exactly what i imagine every night a make believe conflict of IAF vs PAF with current inventory.

There is huge amount of Propuganda about western technology BUT there is zero in favor of Chinese High Tech.

Just 48 hours ago I read Huawei products are super high tech in comparison to other products of its SAME range & price. I dare JF-17s to take Rafales & SU-30s (forget J-10Cs) in future.

Guys I have Indian Roommates in Canada
there is one guy who says Abhinandan shot down F-16 & managed to kill 300 terrorists inside Pakistan.
I differ on his views because I don't want confrontation with his limitations of his mindset so I just listen to his bullsh!t cause being a roommate.

Last edited:
This is exactly what i imagine every night a make believe conflict of IAF vs PAF with current inventory.

There is huge amount of Propuganda about western technology BUT there is zero in favor of Chinese High Tech.

Just 48 hours ago I read Huawei products are super high tech in comparison to other products of its SAME range & price. I dare JF-17s to take Rafales & SU-30s (forget J-10Cs) in future.

there is one guy who says Abhinandan shot down F-16 & managed to kill 300 terrorists inside Pakistan.
I differ on his views because I don't want confrontation with his limitations of his mindset so I just listen to his bullsh!t cause being a roommate.

You can always send a token of friendship.

1658961012740.jpeg

View attachment 865669

View attachment 865670
Must be in the following days afterwards of Abhi's welcome party in AJK, when Indians sent every thing with wings towards Pakistan front in an effort to always outnumber us.

How the **** do you live with a bharti?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom