What's new

India Is An Ideal Candidate For Improving Armenia’s Su-30 Fighter Jets

Don't know why Armenia even needs a massive fighter like the Su-30. Armenia is a tiny country, it's economy is small, its buying these gas guzzlers, which makes absolutely no sense. On top of that, the Su-30 is expensive to both buy and maintain.

That'd have been better off buying smaller single engine fighters. Heck, even modernized twin engine Mig-29s would have been better.

Su-30 just makes no sense for Armenia.

I'd love to know what makes you think so low of IAF pilots

It was a Mig29 , the bombs fell close but not inside
Actually, we don't know which fighter was used. It's also unclear if it fell inside India or out, but unverified pictures have been released kind of point towards Inside India.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but the Myanmar's Migs don't even carry the type of bombs that were used in these strikes, at least that's what everyone seems to be saying.

Last edited:
I'd love to know what makes you think so low of IAF pilots
images (4).jpeg

View attachment 911101

Bro, shit happens, I think you know better than me About this

Pakistani Lt General Passed away in a helicopter crash with 5 senior officers, accidents happen. That doesn't mean you can generalize someone

dekh k engage kar na, a lot of people here aren't even worth the effort of trying to talk with.. thankfully there are many who are too, even if you disagree.

Pakistani Lt General Passed away in a helicopter crash with 5 senior officers, accidents happen. That doesn't mean you can generalize someone
That is not accident. It's man made due to incompetent of the so called elite India pilot ferry such a VIP. He loses his orientation and made bad judgement even he knows the landing area will be misty and dangerous to land.

The helo crashed not becos of engine failure but... Poor piloting, poor judgement and poor pressure handling abilities of the pilot. I can comfirm he is handpick from the best of the best to ferry your Bipin Rawat. And this is best of the best from Indian AF pilot? :enjoy:

That is not accident. It's man made due to incompetent of the so called elite India pilot ferry such a VIP. He loses his orientation and made bad judgement even he knows the landing area will be misty and dangerous to land.

The helo crashed not becos of engine failure but... Poor piloting, poor judgement and poor pressure handling abilities of the pilot. I can comfirm he is handpick from the best of the best to ferry your Bipin Rawat. And this is best of the best from Indian AF pilot? :enjoy:

Indian military aircraft fly from cold mountains to the desert and plains. No other military in the world has such diverse flying terrain and weather conditions

Last edited:

What about this then

Personally, and honestly I think it was better for India to first improve their own Sumki fleet.
P. S. Feeling extremely sorry and excited for Armenia at the same time. 😒🤣

What about this then

How can you compare an engine failure accident compare to an incompetent pilot error crashed?

Plus PA are not ferry some top VIP, so it's not manned by some top notch pilot. While I can be very sure, it the top of the cream IA pilot handling CDS but fail miserably.

How can you compare an engine failure accident compare to an incompetent pilot error crashed?

Plus PA are not ferry some top VIP, so it's not manned by some top notch pilot. While I can be very sure, it the top of the cream IA pilot handling CDS but fail miserably.
What? A corps commander with the rank of lt general who is a three star officer is not a VIP ? Engine failure can point out to a lot of things including incompetent ground maintainence team and negligence of pilots in monitoring the health of their aircraft

What? A corps commander with the rank of lt general who is a three star officer is not a VIP ? Engine failure can point out to a lot of things including incompetent ground maintainence team and negligence of pilots in monitoring the health of their aircraft
First of all, the crash of PA is nothing to do with pilots but crashed of Bipin Rawat has everything to do with the pilots. This is reveal by indian own investigation. The IAF helo is absolutely no problem.

So sweet of you!
Your iron friend President and General was killed in an aeroplane crash. Selective Amnesia?
They killed becos of engine failure. Yours killed becos IAF pilot are too stupid. How about abhinandan?

Don't be selective and not talk about him why he was shoot down. How many PAF pilot was shot down by IAF in 2019? And only stupid AF like IAF can give awards to a loser pilot like abhinandan. More or less show IAF is a poor organization. :enjoy:

Let's have a moment of silence for upcoming Armenian air force peacetime casualties. :D
I wonder why they wanna upgrade them,they ain't gonna use them at war anyway. When the real war started,they were flying them over Yerevan...lol

Back
Top Bottom