What's new

Minority loving Modi Govt wants to abolish Christmas Holidays!!

Do you think Modi Govt is good for India?

• Total voters
Dumbo, who says we care about Sonia or his son? They are corrupt people. They must be given punishment for whatever wrong things they have done. Dont bring Christianity into it.

Chaddiwala spotted!!!

They way people like you call every other xyz person sickularist shows out your saffron chaddi.

I hate chaddiwalas like you. I am seeing there are lots of such chaddiwalas in this forum.
The same way we hate anti national traitor missionaries like you who will go to any extent just to harvest some "lost" souls.GTFO this country traitor as it has no place for your kind.I have got no problem with people as long as they are loyal to this country irrespective of their religions but the moment you try to demonize this country you automatically become a traitor and hence become my personal enemy.Got it Mr."Secular" traitor!!

Please maintain civility else you will be in my ignore list "troll"....

Now please make a note that the circular does mention

"Open to all students affiliated to CBSE or any recognized state board across the country"

So, No its not just directed towards Navodaya Vidhyalayas...
Who care for your list? By all means make that list and shove it up you know where. it says 'open to" not "have to" or "must participate". You realize that over 98% of India doesn't celebrate christmas right? there may be many students who want to participate.. The circular is in Navodaya letterhead, then it will only apply to navodayas. You must realize that too? or that my assertion was right in the first place.

You are an idiot coz noone except you ever said that such competitions are held on all public holidays.

I dont really believe this. It this was such a normal occuring there would not have been such a hulla on it. I dont believe that Navodaya students take part in some quizes on Diwali or Holi.

10392468_10152670784004580_1733887329522867713_n.jpg
Rahul+Gandhi+funny+diapers.jpg

:lol::lol:
:lol:

You are an idiot coz noone except you ever said that such competitions are held on all public holidays.

I dont really believe this. It this was such a normal occuring there would not have been such a hulla on it. I dont believe that Navodaya students take part in some quizes on Diwali or Holi.
You don't believe me just because you don't want to. You just want to dance around saying govt is persecuting the minorities. Let truth go to hell. What do you thin of "holiday" in navodaya? that students can do whatever they wish? The difference between "holiday" and normal day in navodaya is "no classes". You still have to do all other activities like campus cleaning (yeah right, we have to clean our own school campus, and nobody is allowed go out of the campus unsupervised), hobby activities, mess duty, daily attendance and any competitions/activities. If you are in either 10/12 std, forget about holidays, there are supervised studies 7 days a week, especially after august.

When I heard about the circular, I was expecting a U-Turn.. Smritiji didnt disappoint me.. Well one thing Modi government was good at was turning away from what they were saying before they came to power, from black money to Subrash Chandra Bose.. So nothing surprising here.

When I heard about the circular, I was expecting a U-Turn.. Smritiji didnt disappoint me.. Well one thing Modi government was good at was turning away from what they were saying before they came to power, from black money to Subrash Chandra Bose.. So nothing surprising here.
What was the U-turn?

Merry Christmas ! :)

Now wheres that sweater that Bhabi knitted for me herself ? :unsure:

Merry X mas to you too yaar.. Yaar she didnt know the size of you so knitting on the size taken from a buffalo in our village.. So takes time.. Wait for it :P

I am talking about this incident.... what u-turn did you see smriti making?
Look at the circular and what she is saying..

Merry X mas to you too yaar.. Yaar she didnt know the size of you so knitting on the size taken from a buffalo in our village.. So takes time.. Wait for it :P

Look at the circular and what she is saying..
Just see some of the above post and decide for yourself.

You only heard about the circular from the secular media. You didnt read the circular yourself. You guys have made it a habbit to bash Irani for everything she does

Yet another 'secular' propaganda. Sounds so made up. I will not beleive that story until it appears in a mainstream newspaper. The Indian Express link takes you to some other story. @takeiteasy dont fall for propaganda
I think he is being sarcastic, he is known for that. He is more right wing than Yogi Adiityanath.

Back
Top Bottom