What's new

Minority loving Modi Govt wants to abolish Christmas Holidays!!

Do you think Modi Govt is good for India?

• Total voters

Laughable that some people are so gullible, the Govt should sue this paper for such things, constantly stirring up crap, and portraying the govt in bad light.
I think the Times of India and especially the Times Now TV Channel should be banned for continuous false reporting only for TRP ratings. And needless to say, Arnob Goswami should be thrown into the Arabian Sea or left stranded on an Island in the Pacific Ocean. We've had enough of his shenanigans. :hitwall:

lol seems like fake reporting.

It obviously caters to some peoples imaginations of evil yindoos :lol:

Laughable that some people are so gullible, the Govt should sue this paper for such things, constantly stirring up crap, and portraying the govt in bad light.
very naughty.... nothing but mischief making by TOI & their secular cronies. GOI should book TOI for spreading communal hatred by false reporting!

Spare me your rant....:hitwall: Quote me if you have something worthy to say...
Well i was trying to say the same thing but i guess you couldn't understand it due to your lack of comprehension skill:hitwall: .Spare your rant and shameless propaganda and quote others only if you have something worthy to say:lol:

It's time to give the Christians in ROI their own country. It's also time to give the Muslims in ROI their own country.

People like you are the reason minorities are getting uneasy. Just remember you guys are not able to handle just one Kashmir. God forbid, the day all the minorities of India stood against this tyranny...

I know the minorities will be slaughtered coz we don't have the strength of numbers. But we will make sure to remove the 'A' from Akhand Bharat.

God! I never imagined this but my stint in PDF is opening my eyes. I am able to see the venom and real zehaniyat of RSS Bigots. My own countrymen against their minorities.

Just do us a favour. Remove "Democratic Republic" from India.

LOL stop taking this forum to srsly
HRD minister has already issued a clarification that nothing of this sort would be done
& font take this forum as a source for your info on RSS & other orgs like it

Well i was trying to say the same thing but i guess you couldn't understand it due to your lack of comprehension skill:hitwall: .Spare your rant and shameless propaganda and quote others only if you have something worthy to say:lol:

Mind your Business dude... I am free to quote anyone who's ok to hold a conversation with me, if you have a problem with me just add me on your ignore list which I normally do with noobs.

That's a different topic altogether, and government cannot deal with that by cancelling a couple of holidays, rather it will make the government look silly and make the case of opposition stronger.

How convenient. Govt. has taken the first step in de-glorifying Christmas. One step at a time.

India is still 80% Hindu so Hindu Festivals become National Holiday. Good Enough for you ?

Is Diwali a "National Festival" in the US, or UK or Germany or Saudi Arabia ?

Koirala to look into U.K. envoy’s conversion remarks - The Hindu

Abe these Chaddiwalas are far more better than your "Italian" ex-bartender and her imbecile son.At least they are not looting this country like your "brethren" who have stacked trillions of Rupees in the Swiss Banks!Fake "Securalist" spotted!!

R e how will this thread end when these "Secular" Christian missionaries are on a direct mission to malign the Central Govt. under any pretext:angry:!!God i hate these types of anti-national "Pseudu-Secularists":hitwall:
[P.S.-Dada,my anger is not directed against you,i hope you have already understood that.:-)]

Dumbo, who says we care about Sonia or his son? They are corrupt people. They must be given punishment for whatever wrong things they have done. Dont bring Christianity into it.

Chaddiwala spotted!!!

They way people like you call every other xyz person sickularist shows out your saffron chaddi.

I hate chaddiwalas like you. I am seeing there are lots of such chaddiwalas in this forum.

10392468_10152670784004580_1733887329522867713_n.jpg

How convenient. Govt. has taken the first step in de-glorifying Christmas. One step at a time.

India is still 80% Hindu so Hindu Festivals become National Holiday. Good Enough for you ?

Is Diwali a "National Festival" in the US, or UK or Germany or Saudi Arabia ?

Koirala to look into U.K. envoy’s conversion remarks - The Hindu

Diwali is not a national festival of US, UK, Germany because these are very old democracies are Hindus did not live there till recent history. Christians have been living in India since past 2000 years.

Saudi is a theocratic state. India is not.

It is proved now beyond doubt that Smriti Irani was lying. The circular was issued and nowhere it is mentioned that the essay competition would be conducted online.

Schools were even asked to take photos and video recordings and be sent to the office of Dy. Commissioner, Navodaya Vidayalaya.

My point has been vindicated.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom