What's new

Minority loving Modi Govt wants to abolish Christmas Holidays!!

Do you think Modi Govt is good for India?

• Total voters
Diwali is not a national festival of US, UK, Germany because these are very old democracies are Hindus did not live there till recent history. Christians have been living in India since past 2000 years.

Saudi is a theocratic state. India is not.

It is proved now beyond doubt that Smriti Irani was lying. The circular was issued and nowhere it is mentioned that the essay competition would be conducted online.

Schools were even asked to take photos and video recordings and be sent to the office of Dy. Commissioner, Navodaya Vidayalaya.

My point has been vindicated.

Christmas is not national festival of India and There is no Historical proof for X'ians are here for past2000 years

@Soulspeek you have been ranting the whole day
without any rhyme or reason

Such circulars are NOT worth they are printed on
WHY because they are written by some overzealous junior Official trying to
please his political bosses and making up things on their own

You must give some credit to the Minister who
clarified that no such drastic thing such as cancellation of Holiday is being planned

The real policy decisions are taken by senior people
who really understand a particular matter in its entirety

@Soulspeek

Do you really think that the Government is so foolish that it
will cancel Christmas Holidays and invite CRITICISM from public; media
and invite DEMONSTRATIONS by Christian community
and invite a rebuke from the JUDICIARY

because such a step would be TOTALLY discriminatory in the first place
If Diwali ; Eid ; Guru Nanak Jayanti are all Holidays then Christmas has to be a Holiday

Christmas is not national festival of India and There is no Historical proof for X'ians are here for past2000 years

Ask the Keralites. First apostle of Jesus, St. Thomas came here 2000 years back. He died in Tamil Nadu. His tomb is in Chennai. Learn history.

clarified that no such drastic thing such as cancellation of Holiday is being planned

@Soulspeek

If Diwali ; Eid ; Guru Nanak Jayanti are all Holidays then Christmas has to be a Holiday

Actually @Soulspeek is more upset now after knowing Govt is not cancelling Xmas hoildays. That would have given seculars like him more reasons to rant on and on. This is a opportunity missed for Congress party and its followers :mad:

@Soulspeek

Thank you. You are the lone sane voice I heard after a long time. What can I do? All the RSS apologists were coming at me hammer and tongs.

Regarding the maturity of senior politicians, you must have seen the circular yourself. Do you know how much efforts were taken by the school authorities all over India to make the children of India listen to Narendra Modi on Children's day that too in the afternoon after 3 pm? All the schools had to comply to the Government's diktat.

Actually @Soulspeek is more upset now after knowing Govt is not cancelling Xmas hoildays. That would have given seculars like him more reasons to rant on and on. This is a opportunity missed for Congress party and its followers :mad:

I am more than happy for that. Better cry first than repent later.

@Soulspeek

Please Stop lying OK ; There was NO function or address by Modi
on Children's day

It was on Teacher's day and by ALL Accounts it was a very much liked and praised
event where Children interacted with the PM

Slowly, the fascist face is getting revealed. Minorities esp Christians, prepare for a plan B, because wherever u are, u are the most gullible ones be it middle east or India.

A Slave of RSS who is among those killed a Muslim Engineer in Pune is getting bravery award. isn't that tells the thing?
Hindu outfit to give 'bravery award' to Pune Muslim techie’s murder accused - Oneindia

Yet another 'secular' propaganda. Sounds so made up. I will not beleive that story until it appears in a mainstream newspaper. The Indian Express link takes you to some other story. @takeiteasy dont fall for propaganda

@Soulspeek

I have written this before but NOT to you directly ; just a general comment
earlier in this thread

Now I want to say directly to you
Some Christians are terribly UPSET that Sonia Gandhi has LOST power
and their business of " harvesting of Souls " ie conversions is now threatened

You are really missing Sonia Gandhi

Are you a 'National festival issuing' committee member by any chance?.Sir,Is there any relation between 2000 years and festivals to be declared as National ?

Okay. That is news for me. I can believe you as you yourself studied there. What is the need to call me an idiot? How is everyone supposed to know how Navodaya Vidyalayas work?

Take control of what comes out of your mouth.
It gives pleasure to give expletives to others but believe me it dosent feel nice at all to get it yourselves.

Are you an idiot? Navodaya Vidyalayas are not closed as they are boarding schools. There are competitions on ALL holidays (apart from 2.5 months when students are sent home). I know, I studied there.

@Soulspeek

Please Stop lying OK ; There was NO function or address by Modi
on Children's day

It was on Teacher's day and by ALL Accounts it was a very much liked and praised
event where Children interacted with the PM

Sorry. My bad.

Are you an idiot? Navodaya Vidyalayas are not closed as they are boarding schools. There are competitions on ALL holidays (apart from 2.5 months when students are sent home). I know, I studied there.

Please maintain civility else you will be in my ignore list "troll"....

Now please make a note that the circular does mention

"Open to all students affiliated to CBSE or any recognized state board across the country"

So, No its not just directed towards Navodaya Vidhyalayas...

Please maintain civility else you will be in my ignore list "troll"....

Now please make a note that the circular does mention

"Open to all students affiliated to CBSE or any recognized state board across the country"

So, No its not just directed towards Navodaya Vidhyalayas...

It is not forced on anyone. It is a online quiz as Irani had pointed out. Nothing wrong in taking it, nothing wrong in not taking it

Okay. That is news for me. I can believe you as you yourself studied there. What is the need to call me an idiot? How is everyone supposed to know how Navodaya Vidyalayas work?

Take control of what comes out of your mouth.
It gives pleasure to give expletives to others but believe me it dosent feel nice at all to get it yourselves.

Sorry. My bad.
I called you an idiot because you did not check facts before commenting. Even if you had gone through the thread, you would have noticed it. "Idiot" is not badmouthing, it is sign of frustration caused by multiple people using the same statement which has been clarified way earlier...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom