What's new

Military's role in the identity of Pakistan

Jhang city is peaceful city dude i dont know why are u anti jhang or punjab because lashkar e jhangvi is using jhangvi does not mean that people of jhang are extremists ...

LEJ does not call its Jhangvi because of the city Jhang, rather in honor of their leaders Haq Nawaz Jhangvi.

:unsure: i thought every opinion has its value....
:( no one else is commenting :cray:

Do not take seriously opinions of Indians and Afghanis about us, Indians like Indic and Afghanis like Pak-One. Don't let you confuse his user name, he is Afghani refugee in Pakistan. Both hate us don't expect neutral opinion.

attachment with islam is nominal are you high ?? most of the religious schools are in punjab most of the mosques are in punjab atleast people of punjab dont bomb mosque like we see pushtoons of afghanistan bombing each other mosques in the name of islam

This bachabaz khor afghan has some nerve calling others nominal Muslims.

LEJ does not call its Jhangvi because of the city Jhang, rather in honor of their leaders Haq Nawaz Jhangvi.
i know man but people on this forum think that because of jhang they use jhangvi ..... and drag jhang into ever dicussion

The founder of Pakistan, jinnah baba, said that ethnic identities should be discarded for pakistani one. No such thing as pakistani existed before 1947, so pakistani only identity with urdu langauge is encouraged while ethnic and cultural identities and their langauges are discouraged. This resulted into some blacklash, bengalis demanded their own country and won it in 1947. There also emerged ethnic nationalism in sindh, balochistan and kpk.
Pashtuns and balochs are least integrated into this pakistani/urdu identity. Pashtuns are unique in the sense that they are very religous and are quite practical and regular muslims. In punjab and sindh, the attachment with islam is nominal.

My arab friends in germany think opposite to pashtuns being religious, they say people in pakistan have their own taliban kind of islam (obvious reference to pashtun parts) which has nothing to do with the islam practiced in arabic middle eastern countries. I found more mental harmony with arabs as for as islam is concerned than my pashtun peers. Yes pashtuns are more religious but if they are following true values of islam , at least my arab friends from jordan and egypt dont think so.

@Karla M
Punjabi muslims were historically peasants , they were kept away from nobility and army of Turk, Afghan and mughal rulers of hindostan. Punjabis of sikh religion emerged as rulers of punjab after fall of mughal and Afghan dynasties, but punjabi muslims themeselves never tasted power and prestige. British, on the other hand, provided them the largest share in army, developed canal system and infrastructure for them and awarded those with lands who were loyal to their rule. Punjabis on the whole were the most loyal subjects of british.
Punjabis are religously respectful towards pak army, it is symbol of their glory and achievements, which were denied to them before british rule. They are peasants and are very hard working and ambitious people. Right now 71% of army, 80% of beaurocracy, 70% of judiciary and 63% of parliement are punjabis. They have higher literacy rate, have owned urdu lanagauge and literature at the cost of their own, majority of urdu writers and poets are punjabis. The media is also dominated by them. Pakistanism is also defined by them.

You tribe have Sindhi origin, Ghaznavi killed your ancestors, converted them to muslims. Now you proudly claim his kind achievements as your own. sharam to tujh mei hai nai....

And you being proper muslim, let me invite original muslim @al-Hasani and what he thinks about you.

attachment with islam is nominal are you high ?? most of the religious schools are in punjab most of the mosques are in punjab atleast people of punjab dont bomb mosque like we see pushtoons of afghanistan bombing each other mosques in the name of islam
Most of the punjabis are bareiwis, nominal attachment to islam. Situation is improving due to tabligh. Sindh is on the whole other level, complete jahalat.

You tribe have Sindhi origin, Ghaznavi killed your ancestors, converted them to muslims. Now you proudly claim his kind achievements as your own. sharam to tujh mei hai nai....

And you being proper muslim, let me invite original muslim @al-Hasani and what he thinks about you.

Original Muslim :lol:

I think it was @Shahmir kashmir who told this dude his tribes origins he was speechless LOL.

Most of the punjabis are bareiwis, nominal attachment to islam. Situation is improving due to tabligh. Sindh is on the whole other level, complete jahalat.
jahalt my friend is attached with you afghani pushtoons u call ur pushtoon culture as islam infact it has nothing to do with Islam ... its is called jahalat where the hell it is written that women cant go to schools or they cant be businesswomen example for you my friend is that of hazrat Khadija RA but you afghani jahils didnt let ur women go to school its pushtoon culture of backward afghans not islam

My arab friends in germany think opposite to pashtuns being religious, they say people in pakistan have their own taliban kind of islam (obvious reference to pashtun parts) which has nothing to do with the islam practiced in arabic middle eastern countries. I found more mental harmony with arabs as for as islam is concerned than my pashtun peers. Yes pashtuns are more religious but if they are following true values of islam , at least my arab friends from jordan and egypt dont think so.

Forget that nobody believes in their deobandi version of Islam which means killing little girls who want to go to school and doing takfir on others while doing bachbazi to little boys and pretending it is halal.

This is absolutely 100% correct that all lohani afghans were originally sindhi lohana nomadic merchans, hell they still follow the same profession. Their equivalent in punjab are Labana. All these Lohana, Lohani and Labana have originally desecnded from ancient sindhi lohana merchants who ended up in different parts of south asia. It is well documented in various british sources and encyclopedia.

Last edited:
This is absolutely 100% correct that all lohani afghans were originally sindhi lohana nomadic merchans, hell they still follow the same profession. Their equivalent in punjab are Labana. All these Lohana, Lohani and Labana have originally desecnded from ancient sindhi lohana merchants who ended up in different areas of south asia.

This guy with sindhi origin desperately try to hide his inferiority complex by calling us indics......

This is absolutely 100% correct that all lohani afghans were originally sindhi lohana nomadic merchans, hell they still follow the same profession. Their equivalent in punjab are Labana. All these Lohana, Lohani and Labana have originally desecnded from ancient sindhi lohana merchants who ended up in different parts of south asia. It is well documented in various british resources and encyclopedia.
and the best part is these afghan think they are the lost tribe of Israel hahahahahhaha no wonder their islam is different from that of arabs and asians

Back
Top Bottom