What's new

Military's role in the identity of Pakistan

Hilarious thing is he keep calling other pashtuns on this forum non-pashtuns unless they agree with him. Similar cases happen to some homophobic, they hate gays because they refuse to accept that they themselves are gays. Many stories like this have emerged in recent years..

NATO soldiers in Afghanistan told to look the other way to the bacha baazi going on in Afghanistan, they were even told not to call them gay because they will get all mad claiming they are not gays before going back and duking some kid in the bum. Disgusting. :bad:

O mi gaad, aren't you the same wannabe Kashmiri most probably a mirpuri living in Punjab for many generations, eating loads of daal and speaking Punjabi but still live in delusion that he is more Kashmiri than the native Kashmiri Pandits of Kashmir valley. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Bihari babu tum apni taang yahan matt arao

Here comes defender of afghani sindhi. Bhaiya there is difference between mirpuri who is ethinically punjabi and kashmiri decendents in Punjab. Then how one can expect bhaiyas to know anything. Jha apni bhabhi ke pas.

This wannabe Kashmiri guy from Punjab @Shahmir kashmir thinks he is suitable to give certification to other. :laugh:

You said you are a fauji, do you have pashtun colleageus?, you frequently mock and insult pashtuns? Was some pashtun soldier rough on you and took your maiden head?
i think you are mistaking me i am talking about a Afghani and their culture Pakistani pushtoons are not jahil like their counterparts in afghanistan atleast they send their daughters to school and colleges and give them proper education so dont drag Pakistani pushtoons into ur BS and yea i got Pakistani pushtoons in my Battalion and guess what they are busy in doing covert ops against jahil afghans in afghanistan .... they are Pakistani not namak haram like most of the afghanis are

This wannabe Kashmiri guy from Punjab @Shahmir kashmir thinks he is suitable to give certification to other. :laugh:

Bhaiya he is not wannabe, they are actual Kashmiris living in heartland of Punjab. While Azad Kashmiris are mostly ethnic punjabis. Just like hindu pundits are bhaiya origin, i mean the same place where you come from.

I can tell you she is not from mehico, she is starting something here

i think you are mistaking me i am talking about a Afghani and their culture Pakistani pushtoons are not jahil like their counterparts in afghanistan atleast they send their daughters to school and colleges and give them proper education so dont drag Pakistani pushtoons into ur BS and yea i got Pakistani pushtoons in my Battalion and guess what they are busy in doing covert ops against jahil afghans in afghanistan .... they are Pakistani not namak haram like most of the afghanis are

For Sindhi Afghani anything one says against Afghanis he turn in to Pakistani pashtuns. One question, did USSR dropped bombs on Afghanis or Pakistani pashtuns? Are Pakistani pashtuns refugee in Afghanistan or is the otherway around?

For Sindhi Afghani anything one says against Afghanis he turn in to Pakistani pashtuns. One question, did USSR dropped bombs on Afghanis or Pakistani pashtuns? Are Pakistani pashtuns refugee in Afghanistan or is the otherway around?

Problem is the afghan refugees think they are not refugees because in their twisted minds they are mostly still in Afghanistan.

I can tell you she is not from mehico, she is starting something here

Yes this is what I have also pointed out that the Karla M is a false flagger fake ID, since this person has registered all his posts are about causing rifts between punjabis and rest of pakistanis , this person is bringing the crap of punjabi dominance and punjabisation ever since he/she registered. Many simple minded persons are not able to pick this posters hidden intenions and believing in his/her fake stories that he/she is writing on some thesis under some "afghan" supervisor about "punjabization" of pakistan.

Yes this is what I have also pointed out that the Karla M is a false flagger fake ID, since this person has registered all his posts are about causing rifts between punjabis and rest of pakistanis , this person is bringing the crap of punjabi dominance and punjabisation ever since he/she registered. Many simple minded persons are not able to pick this posters hidden intenions and believing in his/her fake stories that he/she is writing on some thesis under some "afghan" supervisor about "punjabization" of pakistan.

I just think her opinions are shaped by Afghani professor.

Arey bihari bhayya tuhar ko kisi ney mirchi laga di pichware mein kiya, haan itna gussa kahe ko hota hai hamra bihari bhayya

Abi isi ko Kashmiri mein translate karo paindumir Kashmir.

Bhaiya he is not wannabe, they are actual Kashmiris living in heartland of Punjab. While Azad Kashmiris are mostly ethnic punjabis. Just like hindu pundits are bhaiya origin, i mean the same place where you come from.

I know, lot many tom, dick and harry in Pakistan claim they are Kashmiris. :laugh:

Lady, if you are, go do your research from authentic publications
stop making my chutia nation even more chutia here

@Shahmir kashmir
We refer to ourselves as musalman, follow iman abu hanifa in fiqa and are subscribed to deoband. While we refer others as shias and bareilwis

Following indian crap from deoband instead of real islam followed by arabs , so we need to learn islam from central india instead of Alazhar egypt. Ok then be happy with mental slavery under indian deobandi twisted islam, I told you in punjab we are either sunni or wahabi , there is no room for anything called choo choo ka murabba indian deobandi in between.

Back
Top Bottom