What's new

Military's role in the identity of Pakistan

Not that it matters in religion, but let me remind you the founder of bareilwi sect , raza ahmad khan was rohilla pathan. And deoband town as well as madrassa was also founded by rohilla pashtuns, when they were still speaking pashto. But these things are meaningless, islam is neither arabic, pashtun or punjabi. There are hanafi/deobandi muslims in punjab , in addition to deviants/bareilwis

Well you mean bhaiya pathans? The same ones who are in Karachi known as muhajirs. Your opinion about them is also well known..

Not that it matters in religion, but let me remind you the founder of bareilwi sect , raza ahmad khan was rohilla pathan. And deoband town as well as madrassa was also founded by rohilla pashtuns, when they were still speaking pashto. But these things are meaningless, islam is neither arabic, pashtun or punjabi. There are hanafi/deobandi muslims in punjab , in addition to deviants/bareilwis

I told you if your are not Sunni in punjab , then you are Wahabi (Ahl e hadith / salafi) who draw their inspiration from Imam Ibne Taimia and Mohammad bin abdul wahab najadi of Arabia. Very little space exists for deobandis in punjab.

Last edited:
right, now some daal eating Paindumir Kashmir will give certification of Kashmiriness to Kashmiri Pandits.

You are using daal to be in good books of afghani? Considiring afghanis can't even afford daal let alone meat compared to Pakistanis... Indians and Afghanis ka love dekhne wala hai

Following indian crap from deoband instead of real islam followed by arabs , so we need to learn islam from central india instead of Alazhar egypt. Ok then be happy with mental slavery under indian deobandi twisted islam, I told you in punjab we are either sunni or wahabi , there is no room for anything called choo choo ka murabba indian deobandi in between.
Deoband is not sect, we follow their curriculum, we follow interpretation of imam abu hanifa. And as sunnis we also consider shafis, malkis and hanbalis as authentic.

You are using daal to be in good books of afghani? Considiring afghanis can't even afford daal let alone meat compared to Pakistanis... Indians and Afghanis ka love dekhne wala hai

What is wrong if I used that, since Pakistanis too use curry eating Indians as if Pakistanis don't eat curry but falafel and hummus. ;)

Exactly same as Kashmiris considering pandits outsiders.

No, that's not true at all. @Karla_M if you need anything on Azad Kashmir, or Gilgit Baltistan, let me know. Be careful of most posts here. Senior members usually have a reasoned, logical and knowledge-based view, so I'd give them a lot more weight.

What is wrong if I used that, since Pakistanis too use curry eating Indians as if Pakistanis don't eat curry but falafel and hummus. ;)

Nothing wrong because we are eater of daal, meat and vegs, Pakistani eat meat 4 times more per capita then India. And 6 times more then Afghanis. You guys a part from daal, smelly curry also drink cow urine 37 litres per year. Yes we don't eat curry, because its not the same as Indian curry.

These mods are dogs. Now censoring words.

Revolution!

Who's with me?

Nothing wrong because we are eater of daal, meat and vegs, Pakistani eat meat 4 times more per capita then India. And 6 times more then Afghanis. You guys a part from daal, smelly curry also drink cow urine 37 litres per year. Yes we don't eat curry, because its not the same as Indian curry.

You are too good in bakwas, dimag ke nut kas le nuri natt.

Deoband is not sect, we follow their curriculum, we follow interpretation of imam abu hanifa. And as sunnis we also consider shafis, malkis and hanbalis as authentic.

The sunnis in punjab are also hanafi, and also respect the jurisdicitons of other three fiqhs of Imam Shafi, Imam Malik and Imam Ahmed bin Hanbal. Their rivals are Salafi / Wahabi / Ahle Hadith who are "ghair muqallad" and dont believe in following fiqh but rather only Quran and Hadith. So pashtuns are not doing anything special that others dont do unless some deobandi jahils are doing propaganda to pashtun against other rival groups in punjab.

Back
Top Bottom