What's new

Military's role in the identity of Pakistan

Apart from few tribes most of the afghan pashtuns are midgets/tingus. Not every afghan tribe is tall or strong. In general tribal Karlani pashtuns are the taller and stronger than other pashtuns , most of them live in FATA while some of their tribes live in neighboring Pakitia and Khost provinces of afghanistan. Most of afghan pashtuns I have met in germany are shorter than punjabi villagers perhaps they were not karlani.

Put a Afghan Pashtun and Punjabi on equal footing with the same access to the same types of food and 9/10 the Punjabi will be taller than the Afghan. All the Afghans I meet here are much much shorter than me only the Pakistani Pashtuns are closer to me in height but even they are smaller by a few inches.

Put a Afghan Pashtun and Punjabi on equal footing with the same access to the same types of food and 9/10 the Punjabi will be taller than the Afghan. All the Afghans I meet here are much much shorter than me only the Pakistani Pashtuns are closer to me in height but even they are smaller by a few inches.

Oh please your height was of no avail as I walked away with those pretty ladies right off your arms in NYC ! :p:

Oh please your height was of no avail as I walked away with those pretty ladies right off your arms in NYC ! :p:

Yeah ok oompa loompa.

oompaloompa1.png

Yes that is also another popaganda about "aghans" (afghan pashtuns) that they are taller and stronger , this is certainly not true from my experience. However what is true is that on average afghan pashtuns are lighter skinned than their eastern cousins, their genetics also shows that they are more west eurasians than pakistani pashtuns so that may explain the difference between the two. I also find big difference between indian punjabis and pakistani punjabis from physical point of view despite both being punjabi.

Never in my life i registered there, you sindhi afghani piece of shit. Let alone claiming to be arab.... Hell pf didnt even approve my id, i registered as Nuri Natt there. These retards can only live in their own buble, can't stand opinions of others about them... If they ever approved my id, i will make these jahils cry and show them their real auqaat. Afghanis piece of shit..

And who the **** is syed here?

I think he is not talking about you in that post but rather about user "Al-hasni"

Apart from few tribes most of the afghan pashtuns are midgets/tingus. Not every afghan tribe is tall or strong. In general tribal Karlani pashtuns are the taller and stronger than other pashtuns , most of them live in FATA while some of their tribes live in neighboring Pakitia and Khost provinces of afghanistan. Most of afghan pashtuns I have met in germany are shorter than punjabi villagers perhaps they were not karlani.
Pashtuns are tall and tajiks are short, on average.
In pakistan, Pashtuns of peshawer and bannu cities are short.
British, in their times, have done surveys on indigenous populations. Sindhis were described as most "inferior" in physique and height while pathans as taller and brawny. If i find their work on internet, i would share it with you.

You said you were going straight to the airport and I had last week of class anyway lol.

I did go straight to the airport but you should've left everything and met me at the airport like @ZYXW was about to before I asked her not to fearing for my life when a 400 pound baby elephant that she is would jump into my arms to greet her Uncle ! :unsure:

Pashtuns are tall and tajiks are short, on average.
In pakistan, Pashtuns of peshawer and bannu cities are short.
British, in their times, have done surveys on indigenous populations. Sindhis were described as most "inferior" in physique and height while pathans as taller and brawny. If i find their work on internet, i would share it with you.

But we cannot rely on past studies done 100 years ago. Do you know Dutch people were on aveage the shortest people in europe before world war 1 , today they are the tallest people in europe with an average height of 6' 1' for males merely because of better diet and life style in short span of 150 years. Heights of the nations are dependent on their quality of diet, medical care etc.

Why Are the Dutch So Tall?

I did go straight to the airport but you should've left everything and met me at the airport like @ZYXW was about to before I asked her not to fearing for my life when a 400 pound baby elephant that she is would jump into my arms ! :unsure:

Why would I do that shit, you ain't the maharaja of Kashmir that I would go out of my way like that. :rofl:

Yes that is also another popaganda about "aghans" (afghan pashtuns) that they are taller and stronger , this is certainly not true from my experience. However what is true is that on average afghan pashtuns are lighter skinned than their eastern cousins, their genetics also shows that they are more west eurasians than pakistani pashtuns so that may explain the difference between the two. I also find big difference between indian punjabis and pakistani punjabis from physical point of view despite both being punjabi.

Pakistani Punjabis are taller than Indian punjabis who try to wear big pagris to compensate. :rofl:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom