What's new

Military's role in the identity of Pakistan

The sunnis in punjab are also hanafi, and also respect the jurisdicitons of other three fiqhs of Imam Shafi, Imam Malik and Imam Ahmed bin Hanbal. Their rivals are Salafi / Wahabi / Ahle Hadith who are "ghair muqallad" and dont believe in following fiqh but rather only Quran and Hadith. So pashtuns are not doing anything special that others dont do unless some deobandi jahils are doing propaganda to pashtun against other rival groups in punjab.

Thats exactly what this afghani sindhi is doing ever since he registered on PDF....

Nothing wrong because we are eater of daal, meat and vegs, Pakistani eat meat 4 times more per capita then India. And 6 times more then Afghanis. You guys a part from daal, smelly curry also drink cow urine 37 litres per year. Yes we don't eat curry, because its not the same as Indian curry.
Balochs and Afghans eat more meat on average than punjabis and sindhis, their dishes are like that. They dont need to export and buy it, they have cattles. People of mountains and deserts rely mostly on meat. But it doesnt mean they dont eat vegetables.

Balochs and Afghans eat more meat on average than punjabis and sindhis, their dishes are like that. They dont need to export and buy it, they have cattles. People of mountains and deserts rely mostly on meat. But it doesnt mean they dont eat vegetables.

Meat is expensive in 3rd world countries, Pakistan punjab per capita meat consumption is highest in Pakistan. So one can imagine how Afghanis who can't afford daal and are mostly malnourished eat meat every day. Now western countries per capita meat consumption is 5-7 times higher then even Pakistan...

Meat is expensive in 3rd world countries, Pakistan punjab per capita meat consumption is highest in Pakistan. So one can imagine how Afghanis who can't afford daal and are mostly malnourished eat meat every day. Now western countries per capita meat consumption is 5-7 times higher then even Pakistan...
Afghans have quite strong physiques, dont mistake them for ethopians. Infact they have more physical strength and stamina on average than punjabis and sindhis. Some punjabis have good physiques but the ones with very dark skin, are bony-skinny with very poor physique....

Afghans have quite strong physiques, dont mistake them for ethopians. Infact they have more physical strength and stamina on average than punjabis and sindhis. Some punjabis have good physiques but the ones with very dark skin, are bony-skinny with very poor physique....

Used to be, now the ones living in Afghanistan are mostly malnourished. Expected, one can't eat grass and be strong at the same time.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/05/w...orsening-and-baffling-hunger-crisis.html?_r=0

Why am I mentioned in this thread?

I am not Pakistani and have nothing to do with your ethnic rivalry or whatever you are discussing.

Apart from few tribes most of the afghan pashtuns are midgets/tingus. Not every afghan tribe is tall or strong. In general tribal Karlani pashtuns are the taller and stronger than other pashtuns , most of them live in FATA while some of their tribes live in neighboring Pakitia and Khost provinces of afghanistan. Most of afghan pashtuns I have met in germany are shorter than punjabi villagers perhaps they were not karlani.

Then stop mentioning me. Not interested the slightest.
@Nuri Natt this piece of shit also lingered on pashtunforums, was kicked around like a football by ultra nationalists, they were calling him camel, sand niggar and what not.
He syed , originally from iraq, citizen of saudi. He wont remember me but i have realized that he is that whining and crying arabist, complaining of racism against arabs.

Back
Top Bottom