What's new

Military's role in the identity of Pakistan

But we cannot rely on past studies done 100 years ago. Do yor know Dutch people were on aveage the shortest people in europe before world war 2 , today they are the tallest people in europe with an average height of 6' 1' for males merely because of better diet and life style in short span of 70 years. Heights of the nations are dependent on their quality of diet, medical care etc.

Better diet play huge role, here is latest Chinese report. Chinese now are getting to big for their own tanks which were desgined decades ago

Chinese soldiers are getting too big for their tanks

Put a Afghan Pashtun and Punjabi on equal footing with the same access to the same types of food and 9/10 the Punjabi will be taller than the Afghan. All the Afghans I meet here are much much shorter than me only the Pakistani Pashtuns are closer to me in height but even they are smaller by a few inches.

yeah they got shorter heights...

Why would I do that shit, you ain't the maharaja of Kashmir that I would go out of my way like that. :rofl:

Pakistani Punjabis are taller than Indian punjabis who try to wear big pagris to compensate. :rofl:

Its given, just look at Pakistani punjabi fast bowlers in domestic cricket and international.

But we cannot rely on past studies done 100 years ago. Do you know Dutch people were on aveage the shortest people in europe before world war 2 , today they are the tallest people in europe with an average height of 6' 1' for males merely because of better diet and life style in short span of 70 years. Heights of the nations are dependent on their quality of diet, medical care etc.
Hieght is trait of genetics. But muscles come with diet, still some people are skinny no matter how much they eat meat and do body building.
Any way on average both pashtuns and punjabis are tall while bengalis are short. If you go from kpk to punjab, you dont notice shifts in hieghts but if you land straight in bengal, you realize that they are short people.

Hieght is trait of genetics. But muscles come with diet, still some people are skinny no matter how much they eat meat and do body building.
Any way on average both pashtuns and punjabis are tall while bengalis are short. If you go from kpk to punjab, you dont notice shifts in hieghts but if you land straight in bengal, you realize that they are short people.

Trait of genetics are skin colour, race not height. One group can get taller by better diet over 2-3 generations. If bengalis on average have better diet now then they will get taller in 2-3 generations.

Maybe if I was not in class yea.

Nah...not feeling the Bro Love here ! :disagree:

Manaa keh I'm a Perfect Specimen of a Pakistani and you look like a disgruntled Mexican who got a hair-cut using a lawnmower but where the heck is the Bro love ? :mad:

Bandaaa dosriii continent seh aiii apneiii Bhai ko milneiii keh liyee aur koi lift hii nahin ? :cray:

Guess I'd have to break your secrets to our Albanian Bhabi after all ! :(

Yes genetics also plays a little role but proper diet and medical care during childhood is the most important factor. Height changes for a whole ethnicity take few generations provided proper diet and medical care is available.

Nah...not feeling the Bro Love here ! :disagree:

Manaa keh I'm a Perfect Specimen of a Pakistani and you look like a disgruntled Mexican who got a hair-cut using a lawnmower but where the heck is the Bro love ? :mad:

Bandaaa dosriii continent seh aiii apneiii Bhai ko milneiii keh liyee aur koi lift hii nahin ? :cray:

Guess I'd have to break your secrets to our Albanian Bhabi after all ! :(

You are too much of a drama baaz. :pop:

You are too much of a drama baaz. :pop:

Thank You ! :D

Broadway pei kaam par lagvaa deii ! :lol:

I wanted to watch that Lion King Drama but didn't have the time ! :(

true... but its also due to malnurishment,,,to be honest most guys in my uni (not all) are on govt scholarship n are from poor families... n you are kinda right..

I was only kidding mereii Bhai ! :)

People from all races come in all shapes and sizes and this talk of Pukhtoons are tall or Bengalis are short is just stupid - Doesn't mean a thing !

Oi @EyanKhan - Betaa aap kiyaa 6 footer ho gaiii hain ya abhiii nahin ? :unsure:

@Pak-one

:lol:

Did you inject too much heroin Pathan? Some fantasy you got there. I did not even know what the hell a "Pathan" was until I joined this "marvelous" forum.:lol:

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom