What's new

Military's role in the identity of Pakistan

Its given, just look at Pakistani punjabi fast bowlers in domestic cricket and international.
You are right. In my opinion the shortest people in pakistan are mohajirs of karachi, i have met many of them, very short. Like indians they are not good in producing fast bowlars but batsmen

Hilarious thing is he keep calling other pashtuns on this forum non-pashtuns unless they agree with him. Similar cases happen to some homophobic, they hate gays because they refuse to accept that they themselves are gays. Many stories like this have emerged in recent years..

lolol what afghani one is a "lohani" he claims to be a marwat ???

Thank You ! :D

Broadway pei kaam par lagvaa deii ! :lol:

I wanted to watch that Lion King Drama but didn't have the time ! :(

I was only kidding mereii Bhai ! :)

People from all races come in all shapes and sizes and this talk of Pukhtoons are tall or Bengalis are short is just stupid - Doesn't mean a thing !

Oi @EyanKhan - Betaa aap kiyaa 6 footer ho gaiii hain ya abhiii nahin ? :unsure:
Yes genetics also plays a little role but proper diet and medical care during childhood is the most important factor. Height changes for a whole ethnicity take few generations provided proper diet and medical care is available.
Growth retardation due to malnourishment in childhood is not passed down to next generation. Height, skin colour, eye colour , hair colour traits are in the genes. A fair couple might become tanned in sahara desert for there for decades but their kids born will be fair.
Tall hieght is recessive trait like blond hair , so people are getting shorter just like number of blondes are decreasing.

lolol what afghani one is a "lohani" he claims to be a marwat ???
Another name of marwat is spin-lohani, a major branch of lodhi tribe. Nothing to do with hindu luvhana caste.

Thank You ! :D

Broadway pei kaam par lagvaa deii ! :lol:

I wanted to watch that Lion King Drama but didn't have the time ! :(

I was only kidding mereii Bhai ! :)

People from all races come in all shapes and sizes and this talk of Pukhtoons are tall or Bengalis are short is just stupid - Doesn't mean a thing !

Oi @EyanKhan - Betaa aap kiyaa 6 footer ho gaiii hain ya abhiii nahin ? :unsure:

Be honest man negalis are short... :lol:

Growth retardation due to malnourishment in childhood is not passed down to next generation. Height, skin colour, eye colour , hair colour traits are in the genes. A fair couple might become tanned in sahara desert for there for decades but their kids born will be fair.
Tall hieght is recessive trait like blond hair , so people are getting shorter just like number of blondes are decreasing.

Another name of marwat is spin-lohani, a major branch of lodhi tribe. Nothing to do with hindu luvhana caste.

Blond hair, light eyes, pale skin are recessive traits but their dominance or success in a society depends on natural and social selection and how those traits prove beneficial or liability in terms of survival over a considerable span of time.

Last edited:

• Lohani, from Lohana, a the name of a Hindu tribe of the Indian desert. Clans: Adam (Zai), Bahram, Chando (Khel), Dallo (Khel), Khodo (Khel), Khwaedad (Khel), Mahander (Khel), Mama (Khel), Musa (Khel), Rajo (Khel), Skande (Khel), Salar, Tapi and Zangi.
Marwat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes tall height, blond hair, pale skin are all recessive traits but their dominance or success in a society depends on natural and social selection and how those traits prove beneficial or liability in terms of survival over a considerable span of time.
That span of time is not in hundred years. Evolution is very slow process.

Balochs and Afghans eat more meat on average than punjabis and sindhis, their dishes are like that. They dont need to export and buy it, they have cattles. People of mountains and deserts rely mostly on meat. But it doesnt mean they dont eat vegetables.

Afghanis eating more meat... lololol... yeah and pigs fly... onions,naan n kahwa aint namkeen goasht...

Also it has more to do with economics aswell...

That span of time is not in hundred years. Evolution is very slow process.

Not in terms of height, 2-3 generations of good diet or bad one can make difference. Skin colour, etc much more time needed.

Not in terms of height, 2-3 generations of good diet or bad one can make difference. Skin colour, etc much more time needed.

Due to several factors Pakistanis have lost 4 inches in the last 50 years... report.

Pashtuns are tall and tajiks are short, on average.
In pakistan, Pashtuns of peshawer and bannu cities are short.
British, in their times, have done surveys on indigenous populations. Sindhis were described as most "inferior" in physique and height while pathans as taller and brawny. If i find their work on internet, i would share it with you.

Id trust my life with a khandani sindhi any day...

Afghanis eating more meat... lololol... yeah and pigs fly... onions,naan n kahwa aint namkeen goasht...

Also it has more to do with economics aswell...
You are quite 'healthy'.
Why do you think Pashtuns , Afghans make good labourers?. In Qatar , their amir tried to replace pashtun , afghan labourers with sri lankans. Sri lankan labourers couldnt take on hard labour in piercing heat of Qatar and many of them became beyhosh on their very first day. Amir than dropped the idea of replacing pathans. Confirm it from @mafiya.

• Lohani, from Lohana, a the name of a Hindu tribe of the Indian desert. Clans: Adam (Zai), Bahram, Chando (Khel), Dallo (Khel), Khodo (Khel), Khwaedad (Khel), Mahander (Khel), Mama (Khel), Musa (Khel), Rajo (Khel), Skande (Khel), Salar, Tapi and Zangi.
Marwat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wikipedia. And just speculation. On similar pattren some people speculate that Yousafzai are descendents of hazrat yousaf. Marwati is also a surname in indonesia, does it mean we have links with them?
Marwats and all other lodhi tribes are cousins of ghiljays , and their abode was region stretching from ghor to ghazni

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom