What's new

Military's role in the identity of Pakistan

Abi isi ko Kashmiri mein translate karo paindumir Kashmir.

I know, lot many tom, dick and harry in Pakistan claim they are Kashmiris. :laugh:

LOL even if he translated it into Kashmiri a bhaiya like you would not understand, yes we know pandit bhaiyas in India claim they are kashmiris why you think they were removed from the valley by real kashmirirs? :)

I know, lot many tom, dick and harry in Pakistan claim they are Kashmiris. :laugh:

Bihari bhayya jao mumbai mein raj thakrey tumra intezar kar re la, tumra "swagat" karney ko

Bhaiya actually not even so called kashmiri descendants are known as kashmiris in Punjab, they are integrated to the point that one need to point out butt is kashmiri origin. Let alone claiming to be Kashmiris to get higher status, unlike you bhaiya who desperately claim our heritage while living around filthy Ganga.

LOL even if he translated it into Kashmiri a bhaiya like you would not understand, yes we know pandit bhaiyas in India claim they are kashmiris why you think they were removed from the valley by real kashmirirs? :)

I will ask @SarthakGanguly to translate although this paindu who is a wannabe Kashmiri can even write Kashmiri. :laugh:

Following indian crap from deoband instead of real islam followed by arabs , so we need to learn islam from central india instead of Alazhar egypt. Ok then be happy with mental slavery under indian deobandi twisted islam, I told you in punjab we are either sunni or wahabi , there is no room for anything called choo choo ka murabba indian deobandi in between.

Sindhi origin, follow Indian origin deobandi and yet call us indics....:lol:

I will ask @SarthakGanguly to translate although this paindu who is a wannabe Kashmiri can even write Kashmiri. :laugh:

If by writing kashmiri one become Kashmiri "racially" then all those pundits hindus would actually look like Kashmiris instead of bhaiyas.

No one cares if your other bihari bhayy cousin SarthakGanguly can translate it in kashmiri, anyone can learn other language by living in a place for few generations, but your other bihari bhayy SarthakGanguly cannot be taken as kashmiri by real kashmiri blooded people like me.

i think you are mistaking me i am talking about a Afghani and their culture Pakistani pushtoons are not jahil like their counterparts in afghanistan atleast they send their daughters to school and colleges and give them proper education so dont drag Pakistani pushtoons into ur BS and yea i got Pakistani pushtoons in my Battalion and guess what they are busy in doing covert ops against jahil afghans in afghanistan .... they are Pakistani not namak haram like most of the afghanis are
This bani israeli theory was popularized by pakistani pashtun writer roshan khan. So you are clearly laughing at pakistani pashtuns. And i have heard in fauji barraks, homosexual tendencies , develop some times. Now be frank with us, which pathan soldier in your barrak bullied or sexually harassed you?

Bhaiya actually not even so called kashmiri descendants are known as kashmiris in Punjab, they are integrated to the point that one need to point out butt is kashmiri origin. Let alone claiming to be Kashmiris to get higher status, unlike you bhaiya who desperately claim our heritage while living around filthy Ganga.

That's not true, your entire Punjab is slowly bhaiyaied, soon there will be no difference between Punjab and Karachi. :omghaha::omghaha:

BTW I found this Bhaiyed Lollywood song on youtube, theme is the rip-off of Raj Kapoor's Teesri Kasam.

haha this is funny how she started all of you
I am reading all your posts and laughing at you people, even if she was a real person she gives rat's *** wether deo bandi or wahabi is real islam

but dont mind me, keep on

He is another bhaiya migrant to Kashmir. It is like me going to England and claiming I am an Englishman because I am fluent in English. :rofl:

No one cares if your other bihari bhayy cousin SarthakGanguly can translate it in kashmiri, anyone can learn other language by living in a place for few generations, but your other bihari bhayy SarthakGanguly cannot be taken as kashmiri by real kashmiri blooded people like me.

right, now some daal eating Paindumir Kashmir will give certification of Kashmiriness to Kashmiri Pandits.

And there is nothing special about being "kashmiri" , I am kashmiri because I am otherwise I have not got some noble descent merely because of being kashmiri. It is just any other ethnicity in pakistan , nothing special about being kashmiri for me. I dont brag day and night about being kashmiri. But I think for racially degraded hindus , perhaps it means a lot to be kashmiri :lol:

Last edited:
And there is nothing special about being "kashmiri" , I am kashmiri because I am otherwise I have not got some noble descent merely because of being kashmiri. It is just any other ethnicity in pakistan , nothing special about being kashmiri for me.

You are Punjabi, your certification to KP is most bizarre thing. There was another item here from your Punjab who claim himself as Kashmiri because someone from his family migrated from Jammu 9th generation back. :omghaha::omghaha:

Sindhi origin, follow Indian origin deobandi and yet call us indics....:lol:

If by writing kashmiri one become Kashmiri "racially" then all those pundits hindus would actually look like Kashmiris instead of bhaiyas.
Not that it matters in religion, but let me remind you the founder of bareilwi sect , raza ahmad khan was rohilla pathan. And deoband town as well as madrassa was also founded by rohilla pashtuns, when they were still speaking pashto. But these things are meaningless, islam is neither arabic, pashtun or punjabi. There are hanafi/deobandi muslims in punjab , in addition to deviants/bareilwis

He is another bhaiya migrant to Kashmir. It is like me going to England and claiming I am an Englishman because I am fluent in English. :rofl:

Englishmen will still consider him a outsider. got it lungimamba.

Back
Top Bottom