What's new

Military's role in the identity of Pakistan

This is absolutely 100% correct that all lohani afghans were originally sindhi lohana nomadic merchans, hell they still follow the same profession. Their equivalent in punjab are Labana. All these Lohana, Lohani and Labana have originally desecnded from ancient sindhi lohana merchants who ended up in different parts of south asia. It is well documented in various british resources and encyclopedia.

Many pashtuns have indo-aryan origins, it shows in their genetic tests.

Last edited:
Most of the punjabis are bareiwis, nominal attachment to islam. Situation is improving due to tabligh. Sindh is on the whole other level, complete jahalat.

I pray to allah that deobandis never get successful in punjab. I would rather be a najdi (ahle hadith) than a deobandi. In punjab there are only two distinctions Sunni or Wahabi. Most of the people dont even know what barelvi or deobandi means, because our ancestors have only made these two distinctions Sunni (tolerant sunni) or Wahabi (ultra conservative sunni).

Last edited:
Even if we are indics he should acknowledge his own indicness as well. ;)

No he will never acknowledge the truth that his Lohani afghan merchant tribe is offshout of Sindhi Lohana , because it is politically incorrect for him :lol:

Even if we are indics he should acknowledge his own indicness as well. ;)

He never does..... He think he is closer to Iranians but science say other wise

eumescalabeled.jpg

moorjani.jpg

I pray to allah that deobandis never get successful in punjab. I would rather be a najdi (ahle hadith) than a deobandi. In punjab there are only two distinctions Sunni or Wahabi. Most of the people dont even know what barelvi or deobandi means, because our ancestors have only made these two distinctions Sunni (tolerant sunni) or Wahabi (extremist sunni).

Yep, no ones know what barelwi or deobandi is. My mother family is wahabi and father suni. We don't call it deobandi or barelwi.. And even central punjabi wahabis are not much different. At must they refuse to listen to naats and never go to darbars... Otherwise almost 100% same

Pakistani Punjabis are sissies..get the facts right lady. Punjabi in todays sense in associated with Sikhs. not many even know there is a Punjab in Pakistan.

Sikhs are the only religious group in the world whose holiest site was attacked and they looked the other way, even Hindus have more ghairat than your heroin addicted pag wearing quom that needs to import wives from other parts of India because you kill your girls before they can even reach 1 week of age.

No he will never acknowledge the truth that his Lohani afghan merchant tribe is offshout of Sindhi Lohana , because it is politically incorrect for him :lol:

Hilarious thing is he keep calling other pashtuns on this forum non-pashtuns unless they agree with him. Similar cases happen to some homophobic, they hate gays because they refuse to accept that they themselves are gays. Many stories like this have emerged in recent years..

This is absolutely 100% correct that all lohani afghans were originally sindhi lohana nomadic merchans, hell they still follow the same profession. Their equivalent in punjab are Labana. All these Lohana, Lohani and Labana have originally desecnded from ancient sindhi lohana merchants who ended up in different parts of south asia. It is well documented in various british sources and encyclopedia.

O mi gaad, aren't you the same wannabe Kashmiri most probably a mirpuri living in Punjab for many generations, eating loads of daal and speaking Punjabi but still live in delusion that he is more Kashmiri than the native Kashmiri Pandits of Kashmir valley. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

O mi gaad, aren't you the same wannabe Kashmiri most probably a mirpuri living in Punjab for many generations, eating loads of daal and speaking Punjabi but still live in delusion that he is more Kashmiri than the native Kashmiri Pandits of Kashmir valley. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Here comes defender of afghani sindhi. Bhaiya there is difference between mirpuri who is ethinically punjabi and kashmiri decendents in Punjab. Then how one can expect bhaiyas to know anything. Jha apni bhabhi ke pas.

welcome here come indian brainless kid on a thread which is on Pakistani punjab ... addicted piece of shit ..

Yep, no ones know what barelwi or deobandi is. My mother family is wahabi and father suni. We don't call it deobandi or barelwi.. And even central punjabi wahabis are not much different. At must they refuse to listen to naats and never go to darbars... Otherwise almost 100% same

My nanima is a wahabbi by her own admittance while my nana is Ahle sunnah, despite that my nani while disapproving of naats and stuff like that never says anything if someone puts them on and even goes to those gatherings where they do talawat and naats and stuff once in a while. Unless she literally told you she was wahabbi you would not know at all.

and the best part is these afghan think they are the lost tribe of Israel hahahahahhaha no wonder their islam is different from that of arabs and asians
You said you are a fauji, do you have pashtun colleageus?, you frequently mock and insult pashtuns? Was some pashtun soldier rough on you and took your maiden head?

Back
Top Bottom