What's new

Military's role in the identity of Pakistan

Jhang city is peaceful city dude i dont know why are u anti jhang or punjab because lashkar e jhangvi is using jhangvi does not mean that people of jhang are extremists ...

Were you in Jhang during the elections? Who was standing in Jhang NA-89 constituency? Look at all the sectarian crap that was aired through out the election campaign by various extremists openly. I never said the people of Jhang are extremist, but due to sectarian tensions between different sects, it has become a breeding ground for sectarian outfits. If you are denying this, then either you are deliberately misrepresenting facts or you are ignoring them.

As for being anti Punjab, for the one hundredth time, I am a Punjabi from North western part of Punjab.

@Karla M
Punjabi muslims were historically peasants , they were kept away from nobility and army of Turk, Afghan and mughal rulers of hindostan. Punjabis of sikh religion emerged as rulers of punjab after fall of mughal and Afghan dynasties, but punjabi muslims themeselves never tasted power and prestige. British, on the other hand, provided them the largest share in army, developed canal system and infrastructure for them and awarded those with lands who were loyal to their rule. Punjabis on the whole were the most loyal subjects of british.
Punjabis are religously respectful towards pak army, it is symbol of their glory and achievements, which were denied to them before british rule. They are peasants and are very hard working and ambitious people. Right now 71% of army, 80% of beaurocracy, 70% of judiciary and 63% of parliement are punjabis. They have higher literacy rate, have owned urdu lanagauge and literature at the cost of their own, majority of urdu writers and poets are punjabis. The media is also dominated by them. Pakistanism is also defined by them.

@Karla M
Punjabi muslims were historically peasants , they were kept away from nobility and army of Turk, Afghan and mughal rulers of hindostan. Punjabis of sikh religion emerged as rulers of punjab after fall of mughal and Afghan dynasties, but punjabi muslims themeselves never tasted power and prestige. British, on the other hand, provided them the largest share in army, developed canal system and infrastructure for them and awarded those with lands who were loyal to their rule. Punjabis on the whole were the most loyal subjects of british.
Punjabis are religously respectful towards pak army, it is symbol of their glory and achievements, which were denied to them before british rule. They are peasants and are very hard working and ambitious people. Right now 71% of army, 80% of beaurocracy, 70% of judiciary and 63% of parliement are punjabis. They have higher literacy rate, have owned urdu lanagauge and literature at the cost of their own, majority of urdu writers and poets are punjabis. The media is also dominated by them. Pakistanism is also defined by them.
your chutypa is baseless .... siraiki were with british not punjabis i dont know why are you so butthurt i know some afghani say punjabi army and punjbai ISI are raping them but bro those who do the dirty work for ISI in afghanistan are pushtoons of Pakistan and mostly ISI agents in afghanistan are pathans and secondly punjabis who migrated from india left everything for Pakistan .... we dont see any punjabi with lot of zameens apart from PM of our country and he too is kashmiri ... All the leader with land and wealth are sirakis not punjabis so correct you BS statement before uttring bullshit regarding Punjabis ..

So what is the future of Pakistan as now Dr. Shahid Masood is quite worried about Pakistan and saying End Game is There....

Pakistani Punjabis are sissies..get the facts right lady. Punjabi in todays sense in associated with Sikhs. not many even know there is a Punjab in Pakistan.
ask ur indian army who are sissies 2 punjabi mujahids vs whole indian units in indian occupied kashmir yea sissies kiddo ur sikh are sissies cant defend their golden temple from hindu extremists wow what a brave baby sikh

Last edited:
I think whoever started this thread (Karla M) is an imposter false flagger. All his/her rants since he/she has joined the forum is about punjab, punjabi dominance , punjabisation and similar crap.

Last edited:
Were you in Jhang during the elections? Who was standing in Jhang NA-89 constituency? Look at all the sectarian crap that was aired through out the election campaign by various extremists openly. I never said the people of Jhang are extremist, but due to sectarian tensions between different sects, it has become a breeding ground for sectarian outfits. If you are denying this, then either you are deliberately misrepresenting facts or you are ignoring them.

As for being anti Punjab, for the one hundredth time, I am a Punjabi from North western part of Punjab.
are they killing each other in jhang?? are they bombing each other in jhang not a single incident where shia and sunni were involved in fighting .... supporting is one thing and taking part is another thing ....

I think the one who started this thread (Karla M) is an imposter false flagger. All his/her rants since he/she has joined the forum is about punjab, punjabi dominance , punjabisation and similar crap.
i think we need to open a new thread calling Brahmin army a terrorist army that will shut this noob from india pretending to be a mexican

@INDIC
Punjab was the one of the dominant provinces of British India, the canal colonies boom brought agricultural boom in semi-arid Punjab and while most of the soldiers in British Indian army were from Punjab which was inherited by Pakistan. So after partition they were already in the dominance to large extent and military dictatorship gave them overall dominance unlike the Bengalis of East Pakistan who were impoverished.

So I should include that Punjab had or still has dominance in agriculture and army over the rest of the provinces?

That Indian is a blatant liar who knows nothing about Pakistan besides what he has seen on tv.

Pakistani Punjabis are sissies..get the facts right lady. Punjabi in todays sense in associated with Sikhs. not many even know there is a Punjab in Pakistan.

Sikh when will you come back to real life? Your region is called Doaba not even actual Punjab.

I think the whoever started this thread (Karla M) is an imposter false flagger. All his/her rants since he/she has joined the forum is about punjab, punjabi dominance , punjabisation and similar crap.

She is not impostor, but her professor is Afghani from where this Punjabization idea came from. And you know how these Afghanis are... awal number ki kharamkhor koum

Beta everyone knows that the real punjab is in pakistan, that fake sikh punjab that does not even have the rivers that give punjab its name is the fake punjab (sticking to fake name).

To a Pakistani...
what is the most important feature for an Identity???
ethnicity or actual residence? or language?? tribe?

is there an actual Punjabi identity? or even a Pakistani?
The founder of Pakistan, jinnah baba, said that ethnic identities should be discarded for pakistani one. No such thing as pakistani existed before 1947, so pakistani only identity with urdu langauge is encouraged while ethnic and cultural identities and their langauges are discouraged. This resulted into some blacklash, bengalis demanded their own country and won it in 1947. There also emerged ethnic nationalism in sindh, balochistan and kpk.
Pashtuns and balochs are least integrated into this pakistani/urdu identity. Pashtuns are unique in the sense that they are very religous and are quite practical and regular muslims. In punjab and sindh, the attachment with islam is nominal.

:unsure: i thought every opinion has its value....
:( no one else is commenting :cray:

Why are you asking Indians about info on us, do not insult us openly.

The founder of Pakistan, jinnah baba, said that ethnic identities should be discarded for pakistani one. No such thing as pakistani existed before 1947, so pakistani only identity with urdu langauge is encouraged while ethnic and cultural identities and their langauges are discouraged. This resulted into some blacklash, bengalis demanded their own country and won it in 1947. There also emerged ethnic nationalism in sindh, balochistan and kpk.
Pashtuns and balochs are least integrated into this pakistani/urdu identity. Pashtuns are unique in the sense that they are very religous and are quite practical and regular muslims. In punjab and sindh, the attachment with islam is nominal.

Bakwas, Punjabis and Sindhis are nominal Muslims while Pashtuns are regular Muslims LOL.

attachment with islam is nominal are you high ?? most of the religious schools are in punjab most of the mosques are in punjab atleast people of punjab dont bomb mosque like we see pushtoons of afghanistan bombing each other mosques in the name of islam

Back
Top Bottom