What's new

Milestone: China makes history and becomes the world top car exporter, surpassing Japan in Q1 2023

Intellectual property and innovation, something japanese and Chinese were never able to achieve before their factory workers died off, well the world as in the past will build new factories with cheap slaves in another part of asia.
Then good luck

Then good luck

You too man, your cheap labor supplied us with 30 years of lowest inflation on record, the previous 30 years were supplied by cheap japanese and koreans, now indians and viets should make cheap products for us.

End of the day, aren’t we all happy?

You too man, your cheap labor supplied us with 30 years of lowest inflation on record, the previous 30 years were supplied by cheap japanese and koreans, now indians and viets should make cheap products for us.

Lol, yes, we are pretty happy so far

微信图片_20230426235553.png

Lol, yes, we are pretty happy so far

View attachment 926438
You should be as a Chinese, for its a great achievement for you guys that you now rank 64th in the world in your prosperity, meanwhile keep shooting to be the nanking massacrers, they just a lil bit ahead at 28 :lol:
Meanwhile Maldives the poor island is ahead of China as well, maybe nuke them soon for revenge:lol:

You should be as a Chinese, for its a great achievement for you guys that you now rank 64th in the world in your prosperity, meanwhile keep shooting to be the nanking massacrers, they just a lil bit ahead at 28 :lol:
Meanwhile Maldives the poor island is ahead of China as well, maybe nuke them soon for revenge:lol:
Lol, what made you so furious? I touched your raw nerve?

Lol, what made you so furious? I touched your raw nerve?
Fast and the furious was in Japan, China has 10 years to be there, Why do you chinese have a hole in your babies shorts btw…:lol:

Street shitting is no good bro

Intellectual property and innovation, something japanese and Chinese were never able to achieve before their factory workers died off, well the world as in the past will build new factories with cheap slaves in another part of asia.
LOL What a poor guy!! Come out your little cave!? You need to see the sunlight time to time!... :disagree:
patents.png

0x0.jpg

It was a great achievememt for Chinese in past 30years!!All Chinese are proud of it!! Maldives can be ahead of China in light years as they can!!
Maldives
China

LOL What a poor guy!! Come out your little cave!? You need to see the sunlight time to time!... :disagree:
patents.png

0x0.jpg
Why bro why!!! You really need to think a little harder before posting stuff that supports my arguments instead of mine, your kinda prople make all chinese look like fools, I’m pretty sure all of them aren’t!

@waz @WebMaster

Exactly, and the deindustrialization created meth zombies in the inner cities. Lolol.

Now the gangus are flooding US, good luck.

I always say Japan and Korea cannot run trade deficit but many PDF member dispute that. Some are even economics trained.

Countries like Thailand can run trade deficit, because every fkers in the world jump into Thailand and fk, transferring large amount of wealth to Thailand.

India run trade deficit because US and Jews took in lots of India in IT, and huge amount of monies are repatriated.

Similar oversea repatriation allows Philippines to run trade deficit.

UK can run trade deficit because London is financial center.

Many western trained economist in PDF are MORON.

Japan and Korea will be dead a few years.

The only way Japan and Korea and bail themselves is let China fk their women.

Back
Top Bottom