What's new

China overtakes Germany in car exports, sets sights on Japan, could become the world’s top car exporter in the coming few years

I would agree - interms of buying preferences i would go : german->japanese->Korean->American->french->chinese.

I mean i would still buy a french car of renault/citroen crap before i would ever consider chinese crap !!! ..

Reliability - and quality are important and right now esp with the sums of money involved in a new car. That is a lot of risk on an unknown quantity.

There is no way i would drop £20/30k on a chinese car now given the choices we have. Hell - most of the chinese people i know in the UK all say they would never buy a chinese car due to poor build quality and reliability and poor customer care and service !!!!!
It's completely different in China. Almost all Chinese young people buy Chinese cars.

French cars and Korean cars?? What rubbish! China is the world's largest auto market. It has almost zero tolerance for low-quality cars. French cars and Korean cars simply cannot survive in the Chinese market... Of course, they can go to the UK market.

It's completely different in China. Almost all Chinese young people buy Chinese cars.

French cars and Korean cars?? What rubbish! China is the world's largest auto market. It has almost zero tolerance for low-quality cars. French cars and Korean cars simply cannot survive in the Chinese market... Of course, they can go to the UK market.
Bozos have no idea how competitive Chineze car market is, if ppl take away the anti China bias and open up the US market to Chinese cars..... Tesla is toast.... Same with Apple, only idiots buy apple due to brand slavery, Huawei would have smashed them. Imagine 5 years ago, if someone said China will export more cars than Germany and people in Norway are buying thousands of Chinese cars, ppl would think you are crazy. So now imagine me telling ppl that China will be chip independent in 5 years, will anyone believe me?

微信图片_20230226183619.png

Back
Top Bottom