What's new

Message to my pakistani brothers

IndianTiger

Reaction score
Dear pakistani members I have message for you and it is for my Indian brothers too. its a common phenomenon that we hate each other but my question is why? Only because of we are Hindu and muslims but my dear friend Its the only reason that a human should hate other human being? Now some of you will say that history says that we killed each other but My dear friends what you think that this hate will give you any benefit. But let me tell you friends hate and war never gives solution of any problem. Yes we have some issues and problems with each others but my friends I dont think you will get any thing .see towards europe and USA they are developed and we are wasting our talent and time for just for our mental satisfaction which is of no use.. Now choice is yours:) happy new year..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Generally speaking we get on well. We have to get on - we have too much in common. Occasionally there are flair ups - it happens everywhere not just a muslim - hindu thing. I think hate is a very big word to use. I dont hate anybody. I hate indian or pakistani or anybody struggling and suffering. I think the majority of us have this mindset. Happy new year to you too sir.

Dear pakistani members I have message for you and it is for my Indian brothers too. its a common phenomenon that we have each other but my question is why? Only because of we are Hindu and muslims but my dear friend Its the only reason that a human should hate other human being? Now some of you will say that history says that we killed each other but My dear friends what you think that this hate will give you any benefit. But let me tell you friends hate and war never gives solution of any problem. Yes we have some issues and problems with each others but my friends I dont think you will get any thing .see towards europe and USA they are developed and we are wasting our talent and time for just for our mental satisfaction which is of no use.. Now choice is yours:) happy new year..

Happy new year , as far your statement is concerned i appreciate this thinking spirit:tup:.

Lets make this thread be only for India-Pakistan,lets wish happy new year to each other in this thread.
Not only that, lets share some of the good views we have for each others countries..
Lets make it an examplary for other buddies, so that they can realize how much similar we are instead of having so much problems with each other...:cheers:
This thread should be "the thread of the 2011",lets make it possible..It's a challenge for Indo-pak friendship..:police:

Dear pakistani members I have message for you and it is for my Indian brothers too. its a common phenomenon that we have each other but my question is why? Only because of we are Hindu and muslims but my dear friend Its the only reason that a human should hate other human being? Now some of you will say that history says that we killed each other but My dear friends what you think that this hate will give you any benefit. But let me tell you friends hate and war never gives solution of any problem. Yes we have some issues and problems with each others but my friends I dont think you will get any thing .see towards europe and USA they are developed and we are wasting our talent and time for just for our mental satisfaction which is of no use.. Now choice is yours:) happy new year..

You forgot Christians :angry: jk jk

Nice post :tup:
Happy New Year

Indo-Pak friendship? stop making fool of people.

Musharraf offered you more than peace and today he is persona non granta in bharat.

Stay within your borders and this is an advice which may lead to peace!

you write very nice words dear i am happy that some we have same thoughts .but sorry to say its military forum and members here are more aggressive and hardliners . but still i have hopes .wish you happy new year and new year bring you more happiness and successes .

Dont know but offline i go pretty well with every day normal tom dick harry Indians be them Hindus or Muslims-
Online- it tends to be a different story-

Looks like you have seen the coming in Pakistan 2013 elections.

You can't be trusted, but if you want to make your point than disclose all of 5000 surgical targets in Pakistan!

Some people never change, it's like playing a flute against cow.

derail2.jpg

Looks like you have seen the coming in Pakistan 2013 elections.

You can't be trusted, but if you want to make your point than disclose all of 5000 surgical targets in Pakistan!

well done for turning the thread sour. Great work.
why cant you refrain from posting trolly threads just for today?

Happy and peaceful new year to you and all too - Indians and Pakistanis

Back
Top Bottom