What's new

Message to my pakistani brothers

A very good thread indeed. I live here in Kuwait, you won't believe i have more Indian friends than Pakistanis. We sit together,we eat together. We never even had a talk regarding issues between countries. It's just political and other stuff that makes us hostile due to this, we have hate among and TBH, that hate is very strong and isn't that easy to be broken, although intelligent and educated people still understand that we have to rise above hate, it's benificial for both countries. But still some educated illiterates come and make the whole things go wrong. I wish new year brings some dramatic changes and the two nations come so close again. So close like european nations are and in this way, they can have high chances of ruling the world. Happy New Year 2012.

Idk, about Pak and india, but here in the U.S. a desi is a desi.. we don't argue or anything.. we get along just fine. :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear pakistani members I have message for you and it is for my Indian brothers too. its a common phenomenon that we have each other but my question is why? Only because of we are Hindu and muslims but my dear friend Its the only reason that a human should hate other human being? Now some of you will say that history says that we killed each other but My dear friends what you think that this hate will give you any benefit. But let me tell you friends hate and war never gives solution of any problem. Yes we have some issues and problems with each others but my friends I dont think you will get any thing .see towards europe and USA they are developed and we are wasting our talent and time for just for our mental satisfaction which is of no use.. Now choice is yours:) happy new year..

I wish to see a much improved relationship between India and Pakistan too. Hope next year will be better than the last. Keep it up :tup:

Dear pakistani members I have message for you and it is for my Indian brothers too. its a common phenomenon that we have each other but my question is why? Only because of we are Hindu and muslims but my dear friend Its the only reason that a human should hate other human being? Now some of you will say that history says that we killed each other but My dear friends what you think that this hate will give you any benefit. But let me tell you friends hate and war never gives solution of any problem. Yes we have some issues and problems with each others but my friends I dont think you will get any thing .see towards europe and USA they are developed and we are wasting our talent and time for just for our mental satisfaction which is of no use.. Now choice is yours:) happy new year..

Lets have your government say that,
bring some flowers and Kaju Katli, and you will be our guests.

and if you know the most prestige Pakistani gives is hospitality.

Batman, do us a favour, open your wings, take Musharaf with you and fly off from this thread and land on Kashmir or India vs Pakistan threads,people like you are not welcomed here. It's not good for your health.

Why you don't like the the pioneers of peace?

Blockage of transit aid has put every one in right place.
I see blockade as guarante of peace in the region.

Your welcome doesn't matter to me... and all troubles of Pakistan have roots in bharat.

Back
Top Bottom