What's new

meet the jf-17 15-201 the one shot down indian mig-21

honestly I hope it turns out to be a Su30 MKI and not Mirage 2000

it would be the icing on the cake !
جو جیٹ انڈین سائیڈ پر تباہ ہوا وہ ڈبل انجن جیٹ تھا ۔ اسکو ہمارے ایک اور پلیٹ فارم سے ٹارگٹ کیا گیا ہے۔موسٹ لائیکلی سخوئی30 ہی ہے۔ اور انڈین نے ہیلی کاپٹر نہی گرایا بلکہ ہمارے ہی جوانوں نے گرایا ہے۔ بس کچھ پردا داری مقصد ہے ساری بات نکل آئے گی کچھ وقت تک۔

This one?

Anyone recognise the badge ?

7XaNhEk.jpg

l1CyVC7.jpg

Associated with the shot down video

This video is of SuryaKiran crash, Aero India 2019

Why we are keeping the 2nd pilot name secret [emoji848][emoji848]

So helicopters crash was result of blue on blue
آپ چیف کی ساری بات کو سچ مت سمجھیں۔ اسکی کچھ مجبوریاں ہیں۔ باقی ہمارے لڑکے وہاں درخت دیکھنے نہی گئے تھے۔

Confirmed. Bipin was there. He should thank us for not exploding his ***
So basically we sent our boys behind enemy lines, just to win compliments for Imran Khan!
Otherwise Bipin a$$ should have been bisected, on first lock.
It is getting clearer and clearer, that the plan was to risk lives of boys for personal fame of Imran Khan. This is as criminal as it can get. @MastanKhan

Another video, does the language of the commentator change? Is this observed from the Kashmir part?

Just thought to put this here as well, we've seen it multi times here on pdf but good to have all in one place.

And another:

All the lingo used in videos is mirpuri/pothwari. And in one video guys saying the chut is Indian colour and there r three of them. One close landing near to people talking and 2 higher and far away.

So basically we sent our boys behind enemy lines, just to win compliments for Imran Khan!
Otherwise Bipin a$$ should have been bisected, on first lock.
It is getting clearer and clearer, that the plan was to risk lives of boys for personal fame of Imran Khan. This is as criminal as it can get. @MastanKhan
آپکو اگر معلومات نہی ہیں تو تھوڑا اخبار وغیرہ پڑھا کریں۔ اور اپنی سیاسی بھڑاس کسی اور جگہ نکالیں۔ خان از پاکستان بلڈی ایڈیٹ۔

There are lot of parms which can be noticed when any gun cam footage is released; that is why we will never see it. use common sense. as i noted before it will be buried. What i am interested is where are the sigint volks and if they are scrutinising all the details. Every trace on the spectrum waterfall is something to be examined - that is all i can say from Sigint prespective. If I was in PAF shoes, this footage will never be released and the reasons are very obvious. This is not an issue to be gloated - it is fools that are gloating.
This is the time for deeper analysis on exactly what was where and how every RF units were working e.g. radar, ew, ecm, etc etc etc... how each measure is to be countered etc etc.
you cannot be like the indian bollywood drum beats and kneejerk react to public emotions.
my 2cents input from a very very summarised sigint prespective - having worked in this field for decades - it is a game. By releasing footage you are giving ammunition to the otherside.
I hope now you can appreciate this.

Last edited:
Turkey shot down russian su35 using f16 so if su30 is downed by jf17 it is not something unrealistic

Hi,

I believe that Retd Air Marshall Latif answered every question about the design and background of the JF16 oh I am sorry---JF17---and what influenced its design.

Mastan go sell some old cars and relax! Some people are born loosers and trying to pretend they are not on the internet will not make them winners. Accept who you are and move on.

Back
Top Bottom