What's new

meet the jf-17 15-201 the one shot down indian mig-21

The details will gradually come out, but trust me, the IAF ended up committing many blunders. Also, the PAF simply overshadowed them in every aspect.

The chief of western command may likely face a court martial for back to back blunders.
he was sacked

Hi,

I believe that Retd Air Marshall Latif answered every question about the design and background of the JF16 oh I am sorry---JF17---and what influenced its design.
good to have you back friend!. hope all is well. welcome back!.

So basically we sent our boys behind enemy lines, just to win compliments for Imran Khan!
Otherwise Bipin a$$ should have been bisected, on first lock.
It is getting clearer and clearer, that the plan was to risk lives of boys for personal fame of Imran Khan. This is as criminal as it can get. @MastanKhan
our boys restored pride of pakistan and pride of PAF. they went in to tell the indians not to mess with us and do not take us weak. simple is that. credit does go to IK. if there had been zardari or nawaz no such action would have been taken by pak and pak would have been humiliated all over the world. remember what zardari said when indians did two pak air space violations in 2008 and we also know the response of NS after the indian so called surgical strike in 2016 which according to neutral analysts was failed but they did crossed LOC at some points. such type of leaders greatly gave the confidence to the indian govt an military that last week they bombed KPK. but now they have learnt their lessons.

So basically we sent our boys behind enemy lines, just to win compliments for Imran Khan!
Otherwise Bipin a$$ should have been bisected, on first lock.
It is getting clearer and clearer, that the plan was to risk lives of boys for personal fame of Imran Khan. This is as criminal as it can get. @MastanKhan

Hi,

Can't do that---.

Retired AVM gives a very detailed account including a very interesting bit about the MI17. His version makes alot of sense. No way did that Mi17 just fall out of the sky due to malfunction just when the dogfight was going on. No wonder Modi is saying that the outcome would have been 'different' if India had the Rafale. Personaly I'm not convinced, give a chimp a knife or give him a gun, he's still gonna do something stupid with it.

so dats why modi ko rafale yad aa raha tha

Dgispr have videos of surgical strike n other things on right time if needed then will be showed to world.
What's the possibility of getting a video from JF-17 aircraft who took down SU-30 in near future?

it would be utter stupidity to show the world our achievements with JFT
our biggest weapon is surprise, if you show the world you take away the surprise

Hassan siddique ki leaked call son lo bro sab ajwab mil jayesn gy tumhay r atsalii bi
Hi,

Can't do that---.

it would be utter stupidity to show the world our achievements with JFT
our biggest weapon is surprise, if you show the world you take away the surprise
Oh bhai ab jf-17 ka exports order dakhna kuch arsa ma...the world know block 2 is so good then block 3 is a huge thing

I always wondered why was mushaf ali meer the center of so many conspiracy theories.. Why was that son of the soil targeted...
A few yrs back i had the pleasure to talk to a few guys from paf about him, about shahid latif and a few more members some who even got stationed to avic for a yr or so.. All said one thing, time will prove what he did.
The way thunders have performed and have helped us to keep our head high in these testing times... Times have definitely spoken.
May he rest in peace and may the truth be told to the nation.

Last edited:
yeah thats true but reality is our pilot and tactics made the difference not JFT.
its the establishment that made the equipment and THE MAN
and you cant sell the establishment

if we had MKI or mig 29 instead of JFT well, you cant imagine what we could have done in that moment
so, you may sell JFT but JFT's advantage is not thne machine

I always wondered why was mushaf ali meer the center of so many conspiracy theories.. Why was that son of the soil targeted...
A few yrs back i dad the pleasure to talk to a few guys from paf about him, shahid latif and a few more members some who got stationes to avic for a yr or so.. All said one thing, time will prove what he did.
The way thunders have performed and have helped us to keep our head high in these testing times... Times have definitely spoken.
May he rest in peace and may the truth be told to the nation.

Thank you for bringing this up. Yes, ACM Mushaf Ali Mir is one of a long line of principled men whose vision, foresight, and intellect has safeguarded this nation's vested interests. I don't have any 'contacts', or 'inside information', but I too have always wondered about the suspicious manner in which his aircraft was destroyed. The decision to de-link Thunder's avionics suit from airframe was made during his time.

realizing export orders against your tactics and enemies expectation is a very bad trade off

If have some details but sharing those would be treason.

For now, can any of you guess why the strike package didnt destroy the HQ?
Heard someone whose name starts with B was sitting there getting a PowerPoint presentation [emoji28][emoji28]

Back
Top Bottom