What's new

meet the jf-17 15-201 the one shot down indian mig-21

Typing "no F-16s were used" doesnt make it so. Its clear, to me at least, that the DG ISPR said no F-16s were used in the bombing operation. That does not mean F-16s were not flying as backup and to provide top cover to the Mirages and Thunders.

Typing "no F-16s were used" doesnt make it so. Its clear, to me at least, that the DG ISPR said no F-16s were used in the bombing operation. That does not mean F-16s were not flying as backup and to provide top cover to the Mirages and Thunders.
I think mirages and thunders were used f16 stay back inside pakistan as you said . But mig try to chass and got killed by thunder while f16 fires a missile on mi17 mistook it iaf fighter

Quick question, how many of these JF-17 do we have? I heard Nadim Malik quoted 100, is that the actual figure?

Those Falcons are not used the way India tried to imply very next of DG briefing on the same day. It was rather that fear which struck them & couldn't tell anyone openly as what happened except that went to US crying but disappointed. Deterrence is the rule here and we have every right to use F-16 for the same. Therefore, DG ISPR clearly stated that F-16 was not used in offensive package. Thunders guarded/CAP for the bombing package.

F-16 became so much of cry for them and that is not sudden but there is hurt. Someone tried to act macho against PAF Falcon so surely will get beat of the day in seconds. Tried to cross the line which they shouldn't till next plan or strategy.

50 x Block I
50 x Block II

12 x Block II built in 2018
And 14 x Block II to be built in 2019

Around half of Block II have IFR

110 JFT for sure prior to the conflict

That is massive 6 squadron of 4 the gen fighter

50 x Block I
50 x Block II

12 x Block II built in 2018
And 14 x Block II to be built in 2019

Around half of Block II have IFR

Is that after catering for foreign orders or before?

Im waiting for the announcement of the next squadron

I think mirages and thunders were used f16 stay back inside pakistan as you said . But mig try to chass and got killed by thunder while f16 fires a missile on mi17 mistook it iaf fighter
What u said is 80% close to reality....Pak did not use any F-16 to attack inside india... Mirage & JF-17 done the bombing while Big dady F-16s role was to protect there boys while keeping lock on Su-30s and mirage 2000s....during attack abhinandan shot down by JF-17......When mission completed big dady thrown few AMRAAMs on those who were following... 1 hits Mi17 2nd victim was a su30 some says Mirage2000....

Those Falcons are not used the way India tried to imply very next of DG briefing on the same day. It was rather that fear which struck them & couldn't tell anyone openly as what happened except that went to US crying but disappointed. Deterrence is the rule here and we have every right to use F-16 for the same. Therefore, DG ISPR clearly stated that F-16 was not used in offensive package. Thunders guarded/CAP for the bombing package.

F-16 became so much of cry for them and that is not sudden but there is hurt. Someone tried to act macho against PAF Falcon so surely will get beat of the day in seconds. Tried to cross the line which they shouldn't till next plan or strategy.
In a way it shows the strategic short sightedness. If they are keeping all tactics for F-16 then JF-17 tactics will evolve independently; this may be a contributing factor to the down of the Mig as well.

If they are keeping all tactics for F-16

They failed in this domain as well. For the reference, they have piece of an AMRAAM but claims otherwise. Whole package did the job in a way that they have no idea what really happened except that "did not see it coming & were totally blinded".

They failed in this domain as well. For the reference, they have piece of an AMRAAM but claims otherwise. Whole package did the job in a way that they have no idea what really happened except that "did not see it coming & were totally blinded".
I ahoping that PAF is doing its diligence with all SigInt + deep analysis of all radar/if there was a box on board the Mig for what was 'it' seeing.

Back
Top Bottom