What's new

meet the jf-17 15-201 the one shot down indian mig-21

True. And in India, they officially shot down a PAF jet.

It is funny to see both sides and how much evidence they'll ignore haha.

The jet that shot down Mig-21 bison of IAF was JF-17 15-201 of black panther squad from Peshawar the squad was established in 1957 and since then the squad is assigned with only one role that is of tactical attack it is the most feared squad flying in the word today.

This elite squad specializes in air to air and ground attack tactical role behind enemy lines. The pilots are not just trained to fly but ground missions as well. They achieve their assigned mission to success under any cost. They are only put to action when we need 100% success rate.

F-16 were never used.

One was a F-16. Pretty well established now.

There was no F-16 involved. Only JF-17 carried out the kills.

Wow so credible and the missile was found 100 km from where the mig-21 was shot down!???

There was no F-16 involved. We all know that JF-17 scored the kills. This has been confirmed by Pak officials on the highest level.

The jet that shot down Mig-21 bison of IAF was JF-17 15-201 of black panther squad from Peshawar the squad was established in 1957 and since then the squad is assigned with only one role that is of tactical attack it is the most feared squad flying in the word today.

This elite squad specializes in air to air and ground attack tactical role behind enemy lines. The pilots are not just trained to fly but ground missions as well. They achieve their assigned mission to success under any cost. They are only put to action when we need 100% success rate.

F-16 were never used.

Per blog post by Kaiser Tufail, hints by members here, and the various pictures of pilots posted, they were both Viper drivers flying Thunders.

Per blog post by Kaiser Tufail, hints by members here, and the various pictures of pilots posted, they were both Viper drivers flying Thunders.

The mission was assigned to black Panthers and that squad only uses JF-17 bro you can check it. Any one wants to debate this or bring conspricy into it is up to them but Hassan is from blacks and they don't operate F-16 so my apologies to fan boys but it was JF-17 which took the kill.

I have no beef against F-16 because both jets are Pakistani. But cannot take the game away from the one who took the kill just to please someone. It was JF-17 bro

The mission was assigned to black Panthers and that squad only uses JF-17 bro you can check it. Any one wants to debate this or bring conspricy into it is up to them but Hassan is from blacks and they don't operate F-16 so my apologies to fan boys but it was JF-17 which took the kill.

I have no beef against F-16 because both jets are Pakistani. But cannot take the game away from the one who took the kill just to please someone. It was JF-17 bro

Actually read my post.

Actually read my post.
are we operating any dual seater Thunders right now e.g:JF-17B because I heard that 2 were delivered along with block-2 batch last year..and further question is that are current thunders block-2s more advanced than previous ones like current are equipped with Aselpod of Turkey so is this true?

are we operating any dual seater Thunders right now e.g:JF-17B because I heard that 2 were delivered along with block-2 batch last year..and further question is that are current thunders block-2s more advanced than previous ones like current are equipped with Aselpod of Turkey so is this true?

There are prototypes of B version being tested. Block 2 received an avionics upgrade, but the specific details are not known publicly.

But many people on this forum claimed it was Tail Choppers. No?

JF17 Thunder now called sukhoi killer
IAF have ''special'' sukhois, with Israeli avionics. so precisely mki killer.
Russian Sukhois are termed as 'khokha' (empty box) by IAF.

Back
Top Bottom