What's new

meet the jf-17 15-201 the one shot down indian mig-21

Its good we did this JF-17 Project.

Hopefully we will be able to make our own indigenous variants.

Already we make 58% of JF-17 Indigenous.

Let me give you some thing even better. For you all hungry eyes here is the whole band in air the the IAF killers :)

IMG_20190306_194308.jpg

201, 211, 209, 205

Can someone (@Windjammer) kindly confirm the Squadron of 15-201...

I'm working on a lil' design for ALL of you guys & need to confirm its Squadron.

Now, this is just a rough...design I worked on in the afternoon while babysitting the kids. I added the 'flag', as someone had mentioned it earlier.

A few notes:
a) There is NO High-Res image of a JF-17 available on line with this much detail.
b) I couldn't find a single High-Res image of the 'Tail Choppers' emblum.

Its not much, but...what the hell.
27 Feb.jpg

@Horus @Dazzler @Sabretooth @Pakhtoon yum @Aiman talha hashmi @Okasha Zahid @Windjammer @Maxpane @Imran Khan @Dazzler @araz @Umair Nawaz @JohnWick @hassan1 @salman-1 @khanasifm @fatman17 @ghazi52 @Knuckles @Super Falcon @HRK @war&peace @Zulfiqar @Ozee @Liquidmetal @MBilal106 @mingle @Liquidmetal @Hodor @Oscar @Imran Khan @Path-Finder @Mrc @Starlord @graphican @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @The Sandman @War Thunder @khansaheeb @Maarkhoor @Haroon Baloch @Beast @I S I @Hakikat ve Hikmet @PWFI @Vortex @Thorough Pro @PAKISTANFOREVER

Last edited:
Now, this is just a rough...design I worked on in the afternoon while babysitting the kids. I added the 'flag', as someone had mentioned it earlier.

A few notes:
a) There is NO High-Res image of a JF-17 available on line with this much detail.

View attachment 544745

@Horus @Dazzler @Sabretooth @Pakhtoon yum @Aiman talha hashmi @Okasha Zahid @Windjammer @Maxpane @Imran Khan @Dazzler @araz @Umair Nawaz @JohnWick @hassan1 @salman-1 @khanasifm @fatman17 @ghazi52 @Knuckles @Super Falcon @HRK @war&peace @Zulfiqar @Ozee @Liquidmetal @MBilal106 @mingle @Liquidmetal @Hodor @Oscar @Imran Khan @Path-Finder @Mrc @Starlord @graphican @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @The Sandman @War Thunder @khansaheeb @Maarkhoor @Haroon Baloch @Beast @I S I @Hakikat ve Hikmet @PWFI @Vortex @Thorough Pro @PAKISTANFOREVER
It's amazing, I was thinking of printing it and hanging it on the wall

A few notes:

View attachment 544745

Deserves a +Rating

As this is a rough edit, i'm looking to improve it, however am falling short on a High-Res image of the same sort & the logo of the No. 14 Squadron (Tail Choppers).

If I were able to acquire those two, I would be able to design a...more refined version. One worthy of not just printing, but having it framed as @Pakhtoon yum mentioned.

As this is a rough edit, i'm looking to improve it, however am falling short on a High-Res image of the same sort & the logo of the No. 14 Squadron (Tail Choppers).

If I were able to acquire those two, I would be able to design a...more refined version. One worthy of not just printing, but having it framed as @Pakhtoon yum mentioned.
You could u Adobe illustrator.
Having one for each squadron would be epic

Going forward the two Thunders with their kill markings should participate in the international exhibitions.

A few notes:

View attachment 544745

Would have been more impressive with their war load out

Let me give you some thing even better. For you all hungry eyes here is the whole band in air the the IAF killers :)

View attachment 544686

201, 211, 209, 205

Mirage 2000 in Budgam, and
MI17 were BVR kills

Maybe that was shot down by BVR too?

Ok and who was the pilot who was injured lying on the ground and Pakistani was telling it’s ok sir it’s ok sir ?

that was an old vedio of some accident notice the different uniform

I am sure, people in IOK and AK wouldn't treat an indian pilot like this "sir, sir"
And i don't think people of AK or IOK have this kind of accent.

The video is from some other part of India, may be some other plane crash.

two vedios first part is years old the second is from the mi 17 crash site and we kashmiris wont be speaking to any pilot in that accent and language

Good points why would they call him sir sir

So it’s old one
This video we wrongly shared as down iaf fighter pilot in fact from Hawk training plane accident during airshows in India .

A few notes:

View attachment 544745

good job!.

Back
Top Bottom