What's new

meet the jf-17 15-201 the one shot down indian mig-21

15-201, is this correct? 201 means block II aircraft which were inducted after 2016. Please correct me

Now, this is just a rough...design I worked on in the afternoon while babysitting the kids. I added the 'flag', as someone had mentioned it earlier.

A few notes:
a) There is NO High-Res image of a JF-17 available on line with this much detail.
b) I couldn't find a single High-Res image of the 'Tail Choppers' emblum.

Its not much, but...what the hell.
View attachment 544745

This is some cool stuff. It has great potential to become a printed poster.

Now, this is just a rough...design I worked on in the afternoon while babysitting the kids. I added the 'flag', as someone had mentioned it earlier.

A few notes:
a) There is NO High-Res image of a JF-17 available on line with this much detail.

View attachment 544745

@Horus @Dazzler @Sabretooth @Pakhtoon yum @Aiman talha hashmi @Okasha Zahid @Windjammer @Maxpane @Imran Khan @Dazzler @araz @Umair Nawaz @JohnWick @hassan1 @salman-1 @khanasifm @fatman17 @ghazi52 @Knuckles @Super Falcon @HRK @war&peace @Zulfiqar @Ozee @Liquidmetal @MBilal106 @mingle @Liquidmetal @Hodor @Oscar @Imran Khan @Path-Finder @Mrc @Starlord @graphican @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @The Sandman @War Thunder @khansaheeb @Maarkhoor @Haroon Baloch @Beast @I S I @Hakikat ve Hikmet @PWFI @Vortex @Thorough Pro @PAKISTANFOREVER
Wow amazing. Thanks for the tag.

Black Panthers confirm 100%
I'm not certain if that is 100% accurate regarding the 'Black Panthers'.
15-201, is this correct? 201 means block II aircraft which were inducted after 2016. Please correct me
In the infamous Celebration video posted by the PAF Technicians after SQD LDR Hasan Siddiqui returned from his mission, I was able to pick out a couple of stills (-courtesy of Adobe Premiere).
a. In the Top image, you can see Refueling Probe.
b. You can sort of see the number 201 around the nose.
Note: As this video was (probably) made by a cell-phone, hence the quality isn't that great. Its okay, I still love our Q-Mobile.

PAF - Guys.jpg

And as you can see in the bottom image of Wing Commander Hasan Siddiqui, you can see the patch with the insignia of the No. 14 Squadron (Tail Choppers).
Note: It also houses the F-16 Falcon with 'Viper' next to CCS.

Hasan CCS.jpg

The above image of SQD LDR Hasan Siddiqui was taken from...

A few notes:

View attachment 544745

@Horus @Dazzler @Sabretooth @Pakhtoon yum @Aiman talha hashmi @Okasha Zahid @Windjammer @Maxpane @Imran Khan @Dazzler @araz @Umair Nawaz @JohnWick @hassan1 @salman-1 @khanasifm @fatman17 @ghazi52 @Knuckles @Super Falcon @HRK @war&peace @Zulfiqar @Ozee @Liquidmetal @MBilal106 @mingle @Liquidmetal @Hodor @Oscar @Imran Khan @Path-Finder @Mrc @Starlord @graphican @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @The Sandman @War Thunder @khansaheeb @Maarkhoor @Haroon Baloch @Beast @I S I @Hakikat ve Hikmet @PWFI @Vortex @Thorough Pro @PAKISTANFOREVER
A great great work i already printed it and i think u should start babysitting more so we get more good work from you

Great awsome fabulous mind blowing work buddy im lovin it

The one shoot down Indian fighters is: Pakistan JF-17/FC-1 BLOCK 2 fighter
Original Observer Online New Media 2019-03-08 14:47:35

击落印度战机的是首架交付巴基斯坦的枭龙BLOCK 2战斗机
原创 观察者网新媒体 2019-03-08 14:47:35
【观察者网风闻社区原创 文/席亚洲】

据巴基斯坦防务论坛报道,在2月27日的空战中,击落印度米格-21的201号JF-17战斗机

是该国空军首架接收的JF-17 blcok2型,此前曾多次出现在新闻照片中

2142379b8c8341b0b87e5c07dd3c9f30

该机在没有正式涂装前,机号是2P01

041a663b266049f497eda43354025538

a8ba24f2b6c948ac9b02b6f589bc4a4c

巴基斯坦首架接收的Block 2型枭龙战斗机就是这架201号

以上内容为用户在观察者网风闻社区上传并发布,仅代表发帖用户观点。

2 Indians Jet was shot down, only one was shot down with JFT of Pilot Hassan Siddiqi.

Back
Top Bottom