What's new

meet the jf-17 15-201 the one shot down indian mig-21

First: the presenter needs to STFU! Let the expert talk, I wanted to hear EVERYTHING he had to say.

Second: with all due respect, fuk all of you experts who still doubt if there was a second kill. A former chief of PAF is telling us we had a second hit, we just dont know if it was M2K or MKI. He also tells us that the Mi17 was shot in friendly fire - proving exactly what the US had said about Indian pilots at Red Flag. He also confirms that both kills were by JF17s and BVR!

:pakistan:
Another important point to note from this is that second lock and shooting was from some other "unnamed " aircraft.

Once, not too long ago... I said the same thing to an engineer deputed to avic around 2007... All he said was its not merely the avionic suit that is there. According to him paf would still be in block 1 with grifo radars and a slightly different and less capable aeroplane had it not been for sir meer and sir latif.
Mind u shahid latif sb is considered to be a gud viper pilot, one of the initial ones from pak. [emoji6][emoji6]
Thank you for bringing this up. Yes, ACM Mushaf Ali Mir is one of a long line of principled men whose vision, foresight, and intellect has safeguarded this nation's vested interests. I don't have any 'contacts', or 'inside information', but I too have always wondered about the suspicious manner in which his aircraft was destroyed. The decision to de-link Thunder's avionics suit from airframe was made during his time.

our boys restored pride of pakistan and pride of PAF. they went in to tell the indians not to mess with us and do not take us weak. simple is that. credit does go to IK. if there had been zardari or nawaz no such action would have been taken by pak and pak would have been humiliated all over the world. remember what zardari said when indians did two pak air space violations in 2008 and we also know the response of NS after the indian so called surgical strike in 2016 which according to neutral analysts was failed but they did crossed LOC at some points. such type of leaders greatly gave the confidence to the indian govt an military that last week they bombed KPK. but now they have learnt their lessons.

What our boys can or cannot do is not under question.

Neither i need a comparison with Nawaz or Zardari. No one besides Allah knows, what they would have done in given situation, but IMO, nothing is more wrong than worst!

If PTI officials still insist for comparative example, than admissible examples for me are those of Pervez Musharraf, Ayyub Khan, Zia ul Haq,.....

Coming back to the core argument......
Sorry i repeat, the ground reality is that our boys went in --without the permission to shoot.
As i understand, they should only be sent to enemy area, when there exist actionable intel. of target.
They may miss their mission on technical grounds... but not deliberately, especially when the target is of high value, as in example Bipin A$$. Such would amount to treason.
I'm flexible, in case mission is aborted when there's a hint of civilians at the place of target. but surely not spare any military installation and /or strategic infrastructure.
Unfortunately, what the scene has appeared is as grave as treason on part of those, who had such information and played part to save high value target.

I move forward with understanding, ruling party cannot work one minute or spend one penny for the promotion of party or persons therein. (also violation of party act.) Public should be watchful here and i'm public.

State has a FM, who should be qualified & skilled enough to win table talk, otherwise prepare a report for his failure to deliver.
Only than PM should pass the task to other authorities, but if the other authority is CoAS, he can't be micro managed by ANY civilian, on how to conduct a war.
I will not go in technicalities, but theirs enough history to learn.
Yet if a civilian is able to intimidate Captain of army, air, navy, on matters pertaining to their operational duties and/or ethics. I would dispute the leadership of such Captain.
TRUE leader, can't allow misuse of his institution, by means of intimidation of any means and authority. Even more so, when all rules are bent for the personal glorification of an individual!

If (unfortunately) civilian boss is a scum, soldier should either put down his own stick and leave the theater with honor, while his personal and professional dignity is still intact, OR more brave act would be to tell such scum civilian boss, he is no more his boss and neither of anyone else in his country.

If Pakistan is not a banana republic, there must be a JIT to investigate the whole episode and what followed after.

Hi,

Can't do that---.

Fair enough.

Last edited:
What our boys can or cannot do is not under question.

Neither i need a comparison with Nawaz or Zardari. No one besides Allah knows, what they would have done in given situation, but IMO, nothing is more wrong than worst!

If PTI officials still insist for comparative example, than admissible examples for me are those of Pervez Musharraf, Ayyub Khan, Zia ul Haq,.....

Coming back to the core argument......
Sorry i repeat, the ground reality is that our boys went in --without the permission to shoot.
As i understand, they should only be sent to enemy area, when there exist actionable intel. of target.
They may miss their mission on technical grounds... but not deliberately, especially when the target is of high value, as in example Bipin A$$. Such would amount to treason.
I'm flexible, in case mission is aborted when there's a hint of civilians at the place of target. but surely not spare any military installation and /or strategic infrastructure.
Unfortunately, what the scene has appeared is as grave as treason on part of those, who had such information and played part to save high value target.

I move forward with understanding, ruling party cannot work one minute or spend one penny for the promotion of party or persons therein. (also violation of party act.) Public should be watchful here and i'm public.

State has a FM, who should be qualified & skilled enough to win table talk, otherwise prepare a report for his failure to deliver.
Only than PM should pass the task to other authorities, but if the other authority is CoAS, he can't be micro managed by ANY civilian, on how to conduct a war.
I will not go in technicalities, but theirs enough history to learn.
Yet if a civilian is able to intimidate Captain of army, air, navy, on matters pertaining to their operational duties and/or ethics. I would dispute the leadership of such Captain.
TRUE leader, can't allow misuse of his institution, by means of intimidation of any means and authority. Even more so, when all rules are bent for the personal glorification of an individual!

If (unfortunately) civilian boss is a scum, soldier should either put down his own stick and leave the theater with honor, while his personal and professional dignity is still intact, OR more brave act would be to tell such scum civilian boss, he is no more his boss and neither of anyone else in his country.

If Pakistan is not a banana republic, there must be a JIT to investigate the whole episode and what followed after.

Fair enough.
you are enjoying some quality stuff these days or may be having withdrawl symptoms. its absolute waste of time arguing with you on this topic.

you are enjoying some quality stuff these days or may be having withdrawl symptoms. its absolute waste of time arguing with you on this topic.
you don't have to argue, but you do see my point.

BTW, If politicians can demand commission on Kargil war, it's unfair to doubt my senses.

Last edited:
I am sure, people in IOK and AK wouldn't treat an indian pilot like this "sir, sir"
And i don't think people of AK or IOK have this kind of accent.

The video is from some other part of India, may be some other plane crash.
Brother this is from aero india 2019 two kiran jets crash

Dont think so, it is said that one of theirs fired the missile that ended up bursting the helo that suddenly popped out.

An own goal - a fratricide.

Guys please enlighten me, but I find it difficult to believe an own goal with a radar guided BVR, don't you have to lock on first. It would be a long shot that a random semi-active BVR acquires a lock in its terminal phase. Experts? @denel @Bilal Khan 777

Im more inclined to believe one off: technical fault, MANPAD by freedom fighter, purposeful AMRAAM at long distance.

Last edited:
Mastan go sell some old cars and relax! Some people are born loosers and trying to pretend they are not on the internet will not make them winners. Accept who you are and move on.

Hi,

OK---will do that---but tomorrow---. Today is a day off from work---.

'Loosers' also have a right to talk---and in the end---after 22 years of struggle---they become winners---.

Heard someone whose name starts with B was sitting there getting a PowerPoint presentation [emoji28][emoji28]

BASHIRA---Bolton---Banarsi Thug:o::o::o:

Hi,

OK---will do that---but tomorrow---. Today is a day off from work---.

'Loosers' also have a right to talk---and in the end---after 22 years of struggle---they become winners---.

BASHIRA---Bolton---Banarsi Thug:o::o::o:

Some Bipin guy..

Back
Top Bottom