What's new

Meet our demands, else we'll convert to Islam, say UP Dalits

Why Muslim?

Why not Christian ?
--------------------

They will gain more attention if they become JEDI

I don't know abt you but i think indian media is not mature nor completely free they don't want to bother their political master as they would not get the favours if they do example cheap land ,tax ,political favours etc so the media was on propaganda spree against modi during the last 10 years,but now we see the same media is becoming the biggest "fan" of modi and no body care abt gujrat riots now.

I think Indian Media is professional and there are doing the balance while reporting in which all can hear from all the sides and the media covers from all the angles. We cant deny that the events in Gujarat did changed the image of India on International level but i have notice that since the last 2 years that is on the reverse. I don't deny this that during the period from 2000 till 2012 we saw a very different media approach when it comes to majority community.

communal "tension" started in India when Hindus raising the genuine rights of majority community which were lying dormant since independence and yes older leadership of BJP played a imp role and modi was probably in Himalayas when rath yatra carried out

Communal riots have always occurred during elections period or even the major international changes. Rath Yatra was to unite Hindus and bring them on one platform because the situation was not so good after the Soviet withdrawal of Afghanistan and the disintegration of USSR, Yugoslavia and then Gulf war etc.

By the way about which genuine rights you are talking in here ? India is a big player in International politics and soon going to be Permanent member of UNSC and still you are talking about majority rights ?

Why Muslim?

Why not Christian ?
--------------------

They will gain more attention if they become JEDI

Don't get you

I think Indian Media is professional and there are doing the balance while reporting in which all can hear from all the sides and the media covers from all the angles. We cant deny that the events in Gujarat did changed the image of India on International level but i have notice that since the last 2 years that is on the reverse. I don't deny this that during the period from 2000 till 2012 we saw a very different media approach when it comes to majority community.

Communal riots have always occurred during elections period or even the major international changes. Rath Yatra was to unite Hindus and bring them on one platform because the situation was not so good after the Soviet withdrawal of Afghanistan and the disintegration of USSR, Yugoslavia and then Gulf war etc.

By the way about which genuine rights you are talking in here ? India is a big player in International politics and soon going to be Permanent member of UNSC and still you are talking about majority rights ?

Don't get you
How is India media professional ex-
content--more coverage on bollywood rather then national issues.

ownership-Every big media house is owned by persons who align themselves with some political class.
you may be right that gujrat riots changed India image but what do you mean by saying that different approach when it comes to majority?

2)I did not get your connection with Rath yatra and Soviet withdrawal from Afghanistan this sounds like conspiracy theory.

3)Neighter India is a that "big" player in international level nor it will a permanent member of UNSC anytime soon until India become a big economy and tech power which i think will be achieved by 2025 at some extent when India will a $5 trillion economy and strong military.

If they put a condition for accepting islam they don't know what islam is. Truth should be accepted for what it is without any precondition. May Allah (swt) guide them and similar destitute people like them to Islam. These kind of situations really makes me appreciate the work of people like Dr.Zakir naik. Doing dawa in such a hostile environment is really something. May Allah (swt) protect the muslims of India and bless people like Dr.Zakir naik. Ameen.

Because you say,we are all one.You escaped Cruel Hindu Religion to find Equality in a new Religion you chose( i am fine with that), but why do you want to come back to the same old thing and ask for Benefits?
Agree to the fact that you are not One and no Differentiation takes place and then you can get it.
So how do you want the Govt. to determine that this person needs Reservation based on what? by Divinations or Telepathy?

Why shouldn't I, India is secular country where all its citizens are equal before law, so one section of its citizens are getting benefits because they happened to belong to a certain religion and not others doesn't make sense. What you can do is, ask your beloved Modi Sarkar to label India as Hindu Rashtra and all its non-Hindu citizens as second class citizens(as it has been the primary goal of Sanghis) then my kind won't be entitled to any such rights/benefits and you can breathe easy.

And speaking of how to determine about one's backwardness, Govt. agencies already know how to do that(Its no rocket science).....

1) Ok we can talk later as you wish.
2) YES,WE DO.We have a unbroken civilization and continuity,those who were meek converted at sword, while we always fought and we still retain that unbroken civilization, infact even Iranis(Parsis) came running to us to escape conversion by sword!
So don't tell me we don't own this land, This is our land and your's too, if you don't feel different from us ,rest i will always call you always as my Brother and sisters. :).
3)I gave my explanation in my post read it well, why don't you answer my question?\ What happened to honest work and fighting it out in Merit as everyone else?You are not physically Handicapped ?

Let me remind you that we are also part of that "unbroken civilization and continuity" and it doesn't matter whether we converted(By Sword/ Genuine change of heart). So by your logic we own this land as much as you do and its good that you accept it...

Me, my parents and everyone else(muslims) who are able to afford good education do it by merit and competed it with everyone else on equal basis, but how about those who aren't lucky enough to get this. Just because they are not Hindu SC/ST's doesn't mean those muslim "SC/ST's" don't deserve the reservation. I hope you get my point....

Why shouldn't I, India is secular country where all its citizens are equal before law, so one section of its citizens are getting benefits because they happened to belong to a certain religion and not others doesn't make sense. What you can do is, ask your beloved Modi Sarkar to label India as Hindu Rashtra and all its non-Hindu citizens as second class citizens(as it has been the primary goal of Sanghis) then my kind won't be entitled to any such rights/benefits and you can breathe easy.

And speaking of how to determine about one's backwardness, Govt. agencies already know how to do that(Its no rocket science).....

Let me remind you that we are also part of that "unbroken civilization and continuity" and it doesn't matter whether we converted(By Sword/ Genuine change of heart). So by your logic we own this land as much as you do and its good that you accept it...

Me, my parents and everyone else(muslims) who are able to afford good education do it by merit and competed it with everyone else on equal basis, but how about those who aren't lucky enough to get this. Just because they are not Hindu SC/ST's doesn't mean those muslim "SC/ST's" don't deserve the reservation. I hope you get my point....
India is a secular country for namesake, when there are separate laws for Muslims and Hindus,where is the equality before law?When you accept Uniform Civil Code, then we can come to some Understanding of equality before law.
Just like you get benefits for Muslim Personal law board, which allows you to marry 4 wives and divorce as you wish,the same here with Reservations,You can't have a cake and eat it too.
India is a defacto Hindu Rasthra, those who deny it are living in a illusion,since it's a majority Hindu Nation.Just like France is a Defacto Christian Nation even though majority are liberal and secular in france.
So what rights are you not entitled to?You get everything as everyone does,like i said what kind of mental and physically and socially imposed diablities did Hindus impose upon muslims unlike the SC/ST/OBC's.
What is a Muslim SC/ST? i believe there is no such thing as a muslim caste.
Why ask reservation when there is no discrimination? Fight on your own as everyone else in General Category ,pass the exam and get a job.

I accept that you are citizens, but you don't want to be part of that unbroken Civilizaton and Continuity as you refused to be part of it when you chose to forsake the Culture,tradition and religion of your Ancestors,You claim to be different now, therein lies the problem.

Sorry, to say after 600 years ruling of India,there won't be any reservations, nor any extra perks will be given to those who ruled,since they had ample amount of time to make it right in 600 years and they didn't,means they were lazy and lavishly spent their fortunes on extravaganzas Best examples can be found in the last descendants of Mughal sultans and the late Hyderabad Nizam who are now paupers due to their lavish spendthrift ways.Nobody can be blamed for such thing.

Their demands are 100% genuine.And I am ashamed about the sad state of affairs of UP.Such ridiculous practices even in this 21st century .pathetic.
But if they go to Islam they will lose their reservations.Blackmail attiude cant be encourge.

India is a secular country for namesake, when there are separate laws for Muslims and Hindus,where is the equality before law?When you accept Uniform Civil Code, then we can come to some Understanding of equality before law.
Just like you get benefits for Muslim Personal law board, which allows you to marry 4 wives and divorce as you wish,the same here with Reservations,You can't have a cake and eat it too.
India is a defacto Hindu Rasthra, those who deny it are living in a illusion,since it's a majority Hindu Nation.Just like France is a Defacto Christian Nation even though majority are liberal and secular in france.
So what rights are you not entitled to?You get everything as everyone does,like i said what kind of mental and physically and socially imposed diablities did Hindus impose upon muslims unlike the SC/ST/OBC's.
What is a Muslim SC/ST? i believe there is no such thing as a muslim caste.
Why ask reservation when there is no discrimination? Fight on your own as everyone else in General Category ,pass the exam and get a job.

I accept that you are citizens, but you don't want to be part of that unbroken Civilizaton and Continuity as you refused to be part of it when you chose to forsake the Culture,tradition and religion of your Ancestors,You claim to be different now, therein lies the problem.

Sorry, to say after 600 years ruling of India,there won't be any reservations, nor any extra perks will be given to those who ruled,since they had ample amount of time to make it right in 600 years and they didn't,means they were lazy and lavishly spent their fortunes on extravaganzas Best examples can be found in the last descendants of Mughal sultans and the late Hyderabad Nizam who are now paupers due to their lavish spendthrift ways.Nobody can be blamed for such thing.

Ok you want Uniform civil code, let's go for it but the constituent members of UCC should be in equal proportion from all religions and you can't jump the truck and claim that, look we are majority so we will have more members. Are you OK with that? You seem to not understand what Hindu Rashtra means? Read Savarkar's or other Sanghi books to get an idea of what it means. And what is this unbroken civilization and continuity? I/My ancestors chose a different religion as they found it to be of their likening. How come that makes a difference? Culture and religion are different. Get that thing in your mind.

o_O What kind of logic is that? Let me remind you GOI has appropriated almost all the belongings of Muslim Kings/Nawabs. Go and check the museums and historical records. Since you don't want the Government to look after us repeatedly citing "600 years of rule", Would you request the Government to return back all the belongings of Muslim kings and then I assure you that we won't be asking for any reservation...:cheers:

Ok you want Uniform civil code, let's go for it but the constituent members of UCC should be in equal proportion from all religions and you can't jump the truck and claim that, look we are majority so we will have more members. Are you OK with that? You seem to not understand what Hindu Rashtra means? Read Savarkar's or other Sanghi books to get an idea of what it means. And what is this unbroken civilization and continuity? I/My ancestors chose a different religion as they found it to be of their likening. How come that makes a difference? Culture and religion are different. Get that thing in your mind.

o_O What kind of logic is that? Let me remind you GOI has appropriated almost all the belongings of Muslim Kings/Nawabs. Go and check the museums and historical records. Since you don't want the Government to look after us repeatedly citing "600 years of rule", Would you request the Government to return back all the belongings of Muslim kings and then I assure you that we won't be asking for any reservation...:cheers:
These religious and caste based debates are mostly useless. I support bjp but I want them to work and not make stupid religion based comments. This is pretty much i want from every indian...which religion they follow doesnt matter. We can go on discussing this topic without any conclusion. But the fact is even Muslims might not have consensus on it. Ask few of your Muslim friends whether Muslims should be identified as sc st etc. If we don't classify them then how to give reservation. Few parties want to give reservation to whole Muslim community which is again wrong.

These religious and caste based debates are mostly useless. I support bjp but I want them to work and not make stupid religion based comments. This is pretty much i want from every indian...which religion they follow doesnt matter. We can go on discussing this topic without any conclusion. But the fact is even Muslims might not have consensus on it. Ask few of your Muslim friends whether Muslims should be identified as sc st etc. If we don't classify them then how to give reservation. Few parties want to give reservation to whole Muslim community which is again wrong.
I am not sure about your last line as only certain sects of muslims in my state get reservation. I think Government has already classified the OBC among muslims but there are no muslim SC/ST's classification I guess...

UCC is for everyone.What is this equal proportion for all religions thing?
Yes India is a Hindu Rasthra, the partition was specifically divided based on religions why are you trying to whitewash that history and trying to present India as not Hindu nation?
It makes a difference as we still continue the same old Unbroken Civilization, while you forsake it for something alien not from India.If your ancestors chose or were compelled/forced to follow different religion then fine, stick with it.An example of this is like i will quit my former company and work in another one, but expect my former company to pay me salary every month while working in a new company.It doesn't happen that way.You should look at neighbouring Pakistan and Bangladesh and see how minorities are discriminated, be happy we don't impose such things on our Minorities atleast.
As i said before India doesn't owe anything to anyone especially Minorities who ruled this nation for 600 years and we even gave a part of this Land to accomodate their religious nation, you cannot ask for more.Enough is enough!

Why would the GOI return things?those things were agreed and decided during Partition by many committees and it will stay that way.An agreement was made then and it is final.Those who didn't want to live here in Hindu Majority nation were given a choice to migrate to a Islamic Pakistan.Those who chose to stay here,came to accept our rules and were ok with it and it will stay that way.There is no changing that now.

UCC is for everyone.What is this equal proportion for all religions thing?
Yes India is a Hindu Rasthra, the partition was specifically divided based on religions why are you trying to whitewash that history and trying to present India as not Hindu nation?
It makes a difference as we still continue the same old Unbroken Civilization, while you forsake it for something alien not from India.If your ancestors chose or were compelled/forced to follow different religion then fine, stick with it.An example of this is like i will quit my former company and work in another one, but expect my former company to pay me salary every month while working in a new company.It doesn't happen that way.You should look at neighbouring Pakistan and Bangladesh and see how minorities are discriminated, be happy we don't impose such things on our Minorities atleast.
As i said before India doesn't owe anything to anyone especially Minorities who ruled this nation for 600 years and we even gave a part of this Land to accomodate their religious nation, you cannot ask for more.Enough is enough!

Why would the GOI return things?those things were agreed and decided during Partition by many committees and it will stay that way.An agreement was made then and it is final.Those who didn't want to live here in Hindu Majority nation were given a choice to migrate to a Islamic Pakistan.Those who chose to stay here,came to accept our rules and were ok with it and it will stay that way.There is no changing that now.

If its for everyone then everyone should equally decide what should UCC constitute... Right!!! Hindu Rashtra is completely a different concept explained by your Sanghi ideologues. You need to study them. Right now India is a Hindu-majority but secular country with no state religion.
LOL Your analogy of company is wrong.... What is the company over here? Hinduism or Indianism? Did I/minorities leave India? If yes, then they are not supposed to get salary, but minorities chose India as their company/home, so yes they deserve the salary like the majority...
Now continuing with your example, Is Pakistan or Bangladesh a part of this company? No they are not, So I wouldn't worry about them, neither should you...

Firstly tell me what is India? And when you say, we gave a part of India; What do you mean to say? Who is "we" over here? Do they own the Mother India?

One of the things that were agreed after Indian independence was that everyone irrespective of their religion/caste will be treated fairly by Indian Government. So as long as the Government stays on and keeps the agreement, I don't think "the other party" would be bothered but the moment the Government decides to not keep its side of agreement, then obviously the concerned party will demand what it gave up...

If its for everyone then everyone should equally decide what should UCC constitute... Right!!! Hindu Rashtra is completely a different concept explained by your Sanghi ideologues. You need to study them. Right now India is a Hindu-majority but secular country with no state religion.
LOL Your analogy of company is wrong.... What is the company over here? Hinduism or Indianism? Did I/minorities leave India? If yes, then they are not supposed to get salary, but minorities chose India as their company/home, so yes they deserve the salary like the majority...
Now continuing with your example, Is Pakistan or Bangladesh a part of this company? No they are not, So I wouldn't worry about them, neither should you...

Firstly tell me what is India? And when you say, we gave a part of India; What do you mean to say? Who is "we" over here? Do they own the Mother India?

One of the things that were agreed after Indian independence was that everyone irrespective of their religion/caste will be treated fairly by Indian Government. So as long as the Government stays on and keeps the agreement, I don't think "the other party" would be bothered but the moment the Government decides to not keep its side of agreement, then obviously the concerned party will demand what it gave up...
equally decided by who?
like A minority decided to become Pakistan and we should welcome such things?
I know the concept of Hindu Rasthra and it is the will and want of many majority hindus.Secularism and Socialst was introduced by proxy in 1976 emergency in the 42nd ammendment by Indira Gandhi and that is how it became a Secular Socialist,Republic.It was thrust on us during the emergency when all the opposition was in jail.
Likewise in future it will be amended as per the will of majority of Hindus in a Hindu majority nation.

The choices were clear and they were explained they wont get any reservations etc. and they made their choice to stay back, you to agreed to a set of rules in Partition and demand more now? it wont work that way.
The first planning comission made it clear only SC/ST/Obc's will get reservations in jobs and education others dont.
When i said we are part of a Unbroken Civilization that Includes Hindus and all Indic faiths.

The "we" here is Hindus,we parted with what was our land historically.Yes we are the original inhabitants of this land and we own this land.Don't lecture me how the Europeans lectured Native Americans about their land, it won't work here.
Yes you are being treated fairly and equally aren't you?Like in a General Category you can pass exams and get a job,nobody stops you from that.What else do you need?What did you gave up? The partition was clear as to an end to demands,there cannot be any more demands from minority,sorry it wont work that way.Do as the folks in General Category do.

Nobody will entertain your demands for reservation for Muslims thats the end of story.

Back
Top Bottom