What's new

Medusa-12, a joint military exercise between Greece, Egypt, Cyprus, USA and Saudi Arabia

Status
Not open for further replies.
alot of Pakistani Yahoos here keep saying than a Pakistani Pilot destroyed the Israeli Air Force singlehandedly. Like he destroyed like a million Israeli planes. :undecided:
Lying Yiddi....show me one who has said
Pakistani Pilot destroyed the Israeli Air Force singlehandedly

You can't even handle sarcasm how'd you expect to destroy Israel? :cheesy:
Lies are lies. You are a lying yid...see how you got exposed...chosen people. 3000 years you wondered the earth. Chosen for ridicule and hate. Now you are hated even more. Now that's sarcasm ....not

Lies are lies. You are a lying yid...see how you got exposed...chosen people. 3000 years you wondered the earth. Chosen for ridicule and hate. Now you are hated even more. Now that's sarcasm ....not
I'm annoyed by your racism. Do you have something to comment on the exercise?

So now I'm a yid? whatever the h3ll that is? @waz can you please take care of this clown.

So now I'm a yid? whatever the h3ll that is? @waz can you please take care of this clown.
You can abuse Palestinians and its fine we call you yid it's run to the mods. @waz You got a moaner here. Enjoy

I'm annoyed by your racism. Do you have something to comment on the exercise?
Loool ohh how the kettle calls the pot black. You spend all day on PDF you are totally anti Muslim anti Palestine and 100% pro Israel pro hindutva and you have the cheek to call me a racist. I suppose next week you will tell us we are all backward because we are not all LGBTQ and your ancesters were and its good.
This is PDF not Greek forum where what you says goes. People have the right to challenge real racists and real racist are 100% white and Greeks are next to the zionists. Jog on

Funny you were not annoyed by your bf's lies that you are defending.

Last edited:
Let me get this straight, you don't know how you are supporting Israel, it's apartheid state and occupation of Jerusalem?
boya, you have never fought israel before .. when we talk about the case of palestine = turkish, pakistanis, Iranians .. etc ppl didnt have the right to blame egyptians ... but egyptians have the right to blame you .

boya, you have never fought israel before .. when we talk about the case of palestine = turkish, pakistanis, Iranians .. etc ppl didnt have the right to blame egyptians ... but egyptians have the right to blame you .

So everyone is to blame for Arabs being guard dogs for the Jews, or letting Jews kill Arabs, I'm not sure what you are saying?

So everyone is to blame for Arabs being guard dogs for the Jews, or letting Jews kill Arabs, I'm not sure what you are saying?
if you are a real men (i know you are fluffy boy fighting with your keyboard ) go a head .. we wont stop you
as sadat and mubarak said before

good luck soldier

if you are a real men (i know you are not) go a head .. we wont stop you
as sadat and mubarak said before

good luck soldier

And THIS is why people around the world stood back,, they said the Arabs themselves are haramis

The Arabs themselves became guard dogs of the Jews

All the Arabs had to do was essentially declare that any state that supports Israel, is embargoed from working and trading with the Arab world

The world ie the U.S, EU or anyone else essentially had to decide of a Jew state of a few million was more important then hundreds of millions and a few billion and multiple states of Arab and Muslim states

Instead you basically became dogs on a leash and you want people to respect you for it, it's ridiculous

At the moment, pressure on Israel is ramping up,
Trade in the Muslim world and GCC us ramping up
There are more Muslims and successful Muslims in the west then ever before

The hypocrisy of supporting apartheid in Israel and supporting democracy or human rights in Ukraine or anywhere else is being pointed out

The U.S and Israel has seen the writing on the wall and they are desperate to try to create connections between Israel and Muslim states before a tipping point is reached

Now is the time to increase that pressure on Jews everywhere,, with this in mind UAE, or Aygypt simping for the Jews because ever so more pathetic

The peoples hate the Jews, it's the leadership that are the scum bags

The Jews are killing Arabs, so what respect can you expect when you suck their balls

And THIS is why people around the world stood back,, they said the Arabs themselves are haramis

The Arabs themselves became guard dogs of the Jews

All the Arabs had to do was essentially declare that any state that supports Israel, is embargoed from working and trading with the Arab world

The world ie the U.S, EU or anyone else essentially had to decide of a Jew state of a few million was more important then hundreds of millions and a few billion and multiple states of Arab and Muslim states

Instead you basically became dogs on a leash and you want people to respect you for it, it's ridiculous

At the moment, pressure on Israel is ramping up,
Trade in the Muslim world and GCC us ramping up
There are more Muslims and successful Muslims in the west then ever before

The hypocrisy of supporting apartheid in Israel and supporting democracy or human rights in Ukraine or anywhere else is being pointed out

The U.S and Israel has seen the writing on the wall and they are desperate to try to create connections between Israel and Muslim states before a tipping point is reached

Now is the time to increase that pressure on Jews everywhere,, with this in mind UAE, or Aygypt simping for the Jews because ever so more pathetic

The peoples hate the Jews, it's the leadership that are the scum bags

The Jews are killing Arabs, so what respect can you expect when you suck their balls
oh you dont understand arabic ..
okey here's the translate .. mubark and sadat said that if any country wanna fight israel go a head and bring your army .. egypt will give you a free land next to the palestine border
.. by the way we fought israel 4 times before .. why pakistan didnt bring their army !! (oh i forgot you prefer fighting behind screens)

oh you dont understand arabic ..
okey here's the translate .. mubark and sadat said that if any country wanna fight israel go a head and bring your army .. egypt will give you a free land next to the palestine border
.. by the way we fought israel 4 times before .. why pakistan didnt bring their army !! (oh i forgot you prefer fighting behind screens)

A handful of our pilot's did more then your entire air force

Have you people fallen to such depths that you will now give up parts of your country for others to come and protect Arabs because your such cowards?

For what???? Jews

A handful of our pilot's did more then your entire air force

Have you people fallen to such depths that you will now give up parts of your country for others to come and protect Arabs because your such cowards?

For what???? Jews
pilot ? :-) .. am done here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom