What's new

Medusa-12, a joint military exercise between Greece, Egypt, Cyprus, USA and Saudi Arabia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, by all means support the occupation of Jerusalem and apartheid but then don't tell us your Muslims or proud Arabs or some other shit when you act like chained guard dogs

People remember Saladin, they don't remember the harami Arabs who supported the Crusaders

This is not hate speech, you put yourselves into this position and are upset that people are talking about it
You still didn't answer me how we (Mainly Egypt) are supporting apartheid.

You still didn't answer me how we (Mainly Egypt) are supporting apartheid.

Let me get this straight, you don't know how you are supporting Israel, it's apartheid state and occupation of Jerusalem?

Let me get this straight, you don't know how you are supporting Israel, it's apartheid state and occupation of Jerusalem?
No seriously I don't, please enlighten me.

Explain with arguments that Egypt is supporting Israel?

Hi by the way where about I can find some related knowledge according to this specific Medusa thing
all crap sorry to say back & forth been reply by every member
better to report to MODS or lock this if nobody can stop or post accordingly @waz time to clean
thank you

Look, by all means support the occupation of Jerusalem and apartheid but then don't tell us your Muslims or proud Arabs or some other shit when you act like chained guard dogs

People remember Saladin, they don't remember the harami Arabs who supported the Crusaders

This is not hate speech, you put yourselves into this position and are upset that people are talking about it
Erdoğan is friends with Israel. I don't see you bashing him.

Hi by the way where about I can find some related knowledge according to this specific Medusa thing
better to report to MODS or lock this if nobody can stop or post accordingly @waz time to clean
thank you
You want videos? If you want,just ask.

thank you
Check this link, it provides good info on the Medusa drills and states the military hardware that each country participates with in the exercise.

You can also follow this guy's tweets, he posted some tweets about the exercise starting from 21 November.

This is a video from the official Egyptian armed forces Youtube channel, it has no subtitles unfortunately but if you need help with translation please tell me.

Another Youtube video from Greek media.

Does anyone know if there are any moderators here to whom we can complain about this hate speech? This can not go unnoticed.
This is hate speech????Learn what hate speech is! Fools always make a lot of noise don't they. Now run along

Explain with arguments that Egypt is supporting Israel?

Your right, it's must be all of us

Egypt in no way is a U.S guard dog for the Jews

You in no way support Israel to enforce apartheid and occupation upon Muslims and Jerusalem

Your not the harami Murtad scumbags we all think you are

You in no way support Israel to enforce apartheid and occupation upon Muslims and Jerusalem

So tell us,what should Egypt do? Go to war with Israel because of Palestine? They've gone to war with Israel many times.

And I asked you a question: Turkey has good relations with Israel. Why don't you talk about Turkey? Or is just the Arabs,that you hate?

This is hate speech????Learn what hate speech is! Fools always make a lot of noise don't they. Now run along

I'm literally laughing so hard right now 😄, Have a good day guys !

If we were a slave of the USA then why each f*cking year, the Congress turns against us and remove money from the US "aid". That's why we are the only country who can deal with Hamas, Palestinian Islamic Jihad and Israel for the sake of saving Palestinians lives. Who again saved Gaza in 2021 and 2022. Who made the peace. I see no Turkey (the caliphate) no Pakistan no one. Egypt was the only country to do it. Who is rebuilding Gaza again (500 millions$). The answer is Egypt. Who supported the palestinian cause in Jeddah Summit 2022.

Let's return to the thread, not derail the subject of it. @Foinikas do you have other photos?

If we were a slave of the USA then why each f*cking year, the Congress turns against us and remove money from the US "aid". That's why we are the only country who can deal with Hamas, Palestinian Islamic Jihad and Israel for the sake of saving Palestinians lives. Who again saved Gaza in 2021 and 2022. Who made the peace. I see no Turkey (the caliphate) no Pakistan no one. Egypt was the only country to do it. Who is rebuilding Gaza again (500 millions$). The answer is Egypt. Who supported the palestinian cause in Jeddah Summit 2022.

Let's return to the thread, not derail the subject of it. @Foinikas do you have other photos?

Hey I already said your not guard dogs on a leash for the Jews at all, regardless of what we all feel

I have some videos:

Lol the Vietnamese showed the exercise on TV?

I found this from last year's exercise. I didn't know there was an incident between the Turkish Kemal Reis frigate and an Egyptian frigate

You are Egyptian...ahhhh. how is ammu sisi?
Calm down man. You have wiped Israel of the map and liberated Jerusalem and Al aqsa all by yourself . Hail sisi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom