What's new

Medusa-12, a joint military exercise between Greece, Egypt, Cyprus, USA and Saudi Arabia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not insulting Egyptians. Egyptians elected Muhammed Morsi. Then sisi murdered him. Egyptians are like Pakistani's poor people, hard working with bastrads as rulers backed by external forces. I know many Egyptians and not one has ever called Palestinians terrorists. You are the 1st and if you are Egyptian then I am the pope.
Greeks love Egyptians looool dilusional Israeli
You're at least ignorant:
1. Millions of Egyptians love and support Sissi.
2. Greek-Egyptian friendship goes back thousands of years. Except for Ibrahim's campaign to destroy the revolution in Greece,when his father was asked for help by Sultan Mahmud II,for thousands of years,Greeks and Egyptians have had friendly or even best relations. Also,you ignore that Greece didn't let the Americans to use bases in Greece during the Arab-Israeli Wars of 1967 and 1973.

@Ghostkiller This Trango is itching to get banned. Every time he gets back,picks up fights,gets banned,comes back and starts insulting people out of nowhere. He's really doing everything he can to get banned.

@Ghostkiller This Trango is itching to get banned. Every time he gets back,picks up fights,gets banned,comes back and starts insulting people out of nowhere. He's really doing everything he can to get banned.
Honestly I will leave this thread because it is wasting my time. Do the same. Mods must delete this thread because it got so derailed from their main subject. This thread could have been a thread where we could have discussed like the weapons used, the tactics etc... but got ruined. @waz can pls delete this thread.

Last edited:
Your wish...truth hurts doesnt it .
I don't insult I give you and yoru zionist nazi friends facts.

You dont like facts and spew Greek hate against Muslims. So I let you have it.

Ban doesn't mean anything and neither do u

Your wish...truth hurts doesnt it .
I don't insult I give you and yoru zionist nazi friends facts.

You dont like facts and spew Greek hate against Muslims. So I let you have it.

Ban doesn't mean anything and neither do u
What are the facts that you give?

Honestly I will leave this thread because it is wasting my time. Do the same. Mods must delete this thread because it got so derailed from their main subject. This thread could have been a thread where we could have discussed like the weapons used, the tactics etc... but got ruined. @waz can pls delete this thread.
No,don't delete the thread,just ban this Trango flamer and warn the other guy.

What are the facts that you give?

No,don't delete the thread,just ban this Trango flamer and warn the other guy.
Ban me ...loool. for what? That I don't agree with Palestinian being called terrorists. I outed a fake Egyptians who is about as Egyptian as I am the pope. Funny how you latched on to him. Anyone and anything to support your zionsit masters hey wink wink.
Silencing is a europena pastime isnt it. This is what your German footballers did. Hand on the mouth to indicate silence and what happened they got kicked out. Looooool. You keep going sole friend of Israel

Everytime I login for days, I see new comment on this thread which I have no interest in. Some other part of the world, a few militaries having a common regular exercise. Let the people from those countries discuss. Who cares. Never clicked on it. Never cared. Till now, out of sheer boredom and insomnia, early morning, nothing else to do, not too many threads to look at, I clicked.

God lord, 7 pages of my Pakistani brethren fighting with others from first page for no reason as if Pakistan never had any exercises with friendly and not so friendly countries. Name calling, abuses, tantrums, childish behaviour. Unbelievable. Shameful.

My apologies to others.

Mods, clean the thread please. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom