What's new

Medusa-12, a joint military exercise between Greece, Egypt, Cyprus, USA and Saudi Arabia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akritas

Reaction score
Country
Greece
Medusa-12, is a joint military exercise between Greece, Egypt, Cyprus, U.S and Saudi Arabia in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea off the coast of Alexandria.

1669586766995.png

Takeoff of Greek Army Air Force AH-64 Apache attack helicopters from the Gamal Abdel Nasser (L1010) helicopter carrier of Egypt.

Medusa-12, is a joint military exercise between Greece, Egypt, Cyprus, U.S and Saudi Arabia in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea off the coast of Alexandria.

1669586766995.png

Yeah I wouldn't mess with that grouping. Even without the US which is the way it always was and recently Saudi I think is in its 2nd year in this exercise would still not mess with that crew. Great stuff.

Takeoff of Greek Army Air Force AH-64 Apache attack helicopters from the Gamal Abdel Nasser (L1010) helicopter carrier of Egypt.

Man, what the hell!? Why are you guys using our mistrals like you own them!? Dang man, get your own LHD helo carriers, sheeesh! lol. Just kidding I think it's awesome to no end and I don't think you see this kind of interoperability hardly with any other nations performing combined arms. What I wonder it how they treat the helicopters after so much salt water exposure. They must wash them down thoroughly. People think that just because they're not in the water means it's ok. It's actually very prevelent in the air surrounding the entire ship. That was the reason the EN was supposed to order 36 Ka-52 Katrans as they're specifically designed for use on carriers with a special paint and coating to fight salt water exposure.

But this is great, and it seems to only get bigger and better every time they have this exercise.

Man, what the hell!? Why are you guys using our mistrals like you own them!? Dang man, get your own LHD helo carriers, sheeesh! lol. Just kidding I think it's awesome to no end and I don't think you see this kind of interoperability hardly with any other nations performing combined arms.
We learn the secrets of LHD, when we need to destroy one of our neighborhood, when their president decides to come....night in the Greek islands.

Did the Saudis bring any ships?

Did the Saudis bring any ships?
yeah, ships of the desert. can't go wrong with them.

And what are you doing in the UK? Supporting UK's economy through taxes,that supports an apartheid regime?
Sure, but if you want to delve into that, UK pakistanis are actually doing way more for Pakistan than they are for UK. Foreign remittances in the single largest and most reliable source of forex and lifeline for Pakistan.

Last edited:
yeah, ships of the desert. can't go wrong with them.
Hahahaha 😂 Well they do have some nice Navy ships,although I thought they had way better considering the money they spend on weapons.

Sure, but if you want to delve into that, UK pakistanis are acutally doing way more for Pakistan than they are for UK. Foreign remittances in the single largest and most reliable source of forex and lifeline for Pakistan.
I understand they are very important,but it's funny seeing some guys from the other side of the world talking about how islamic Pakistan should be and how they should start a war against India or Iran or Israel or USA or whoever :P

And what are you doing in the UK? Supporting UK's economy through taxes,that supports an apartheid regime?

We are vital in supporting Pakistan, both financially and through support

If anything the more of us here the more pressure we can put on the state to end it's support for apartheid

Muslims are increasing in the west, Jews are very much stagnant for the most part

The more we can stand up to the hypocrisy of talking about bullshit, democracy and human rights and then supporting a apartheid Israel the better

Muslim history is a ongoing event and Egypt and Saudi supporting a apartheid regime is shameful

Hahahaha 😂 Well they do have some nice Navy ships,although I thought they had way better considering the money they spend on weapons.
I am sure they have nice western hardware. Probably the only military even close to Israel in the region. It was a joke on their supposed incompetence. They are the third biggest spender on military budgets after USA and China, iirc.

I understand they are very important,but it's funny seeing some guys from the other side of the world talking about how islamic Pakistan should be and how they should start a war against India or Iran or Israel or USA or whoever :P
Yeah, that's pretty funny. But at the same time, a person is always connected to their roots, no matter where they live. So they'll always talk about Pakistan. And it's just that most of them are conservative, like most Pakistanis.

If they were liberals, they'd be talking about he it's time we had a gay prime minister. I would tell them to curb their enthusiasm as we just barely got our first gay foreign minister and it took a US sponsored regime change to bring that about.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom