What's new

Medusa-12, a joint military exercise between Greece, Egypt, Cyprus, USA and Saudi Arabia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares about bs Saudi and bs Egypt siding with America and Greece against Turkey. People are not asleep any more
If Turkey wasn't hostile to Egypt, we weren't going to be "enemies". Plus Greece is an ally since forever. If you know the geopolitics of the Middle East or of Egypt, you would know that Turkey was a friend of Egypt till 2013, and who started meddle into our politics, who? Ofc mister Erdogan.
Its an Arab fight
Plus you said this, so for you this fight is arab fight and not an islamic so why do you care if we sided with Greece over Turkey since you don't care about Islam.

Last edited:
Who cares about bs Saudi and bs Egypt siding with America and Greece against Turkey. People are not asleep any more
My friend why should we waste our time in meddling in other people's affairs?

God has created them as free human beings and has allowed them to do what they think is best for their interests.

You can put your suggestions but terms like dirty arabs,scum Egyptians,etc etc are no way acceptable to God and its the basic human rights violation.

And THIS is why people around the world stood back,, they said the Arabs themselves are haramis

The Arabs themselves became guard dogs of the Jews
If Arabs are guard dogs of Jews....I am simply asking,I'm not saying you are,I am just asking...are you guard dogs of the Chinese? Yala khalas.

Go liberate Jerusalem on your own if you're so strong and so faithful:

They're asking for you to go. Why don't you go? Are you guard dogs of the Jews? What's the matter?

Last edited:
Erdoğan is friends with Israel. I don't see you bashing him.

You want videos? If you want,just ask.
Hi instead of asking me about videos or audios just post them if you have any accordingly instead of replying to unrelated post my request is to ask the mods to clean the mess or lock it down coz members like me here are purely for info
thank you

My friend why should we waste our time in meddling in other people's affairs?

God has created them as free human beings and has allowed them to do what they think is best for their interests.

You can put your suggestions but terms like dirty arabs,scum Egyptians,etc etc are no way acceptable to God and its the basic human rights violation.
Imagine if Egyptians,Syrians,Lebanese and Tunisians started telling Pakistanis here every day:

"Why don't you start a war with India? Why? Why don't you take back all of India? Why do you let the Hindus oppress the Muslims? Where is your power? Are you sold to Chinese? Are you sold to Americans? You're not Muslims,why don't you do anything? You are allies of the Hindus? Why?"

Just imagine the chaos.

Hi instead of asking me about videos or audios just post them if you have any accordingly instead of replying to unrelated post my request is to ask the mods to clean the mess or lock it down coz members like me here are purely for info
thank you
I posted a couple of videos,unfortunately I couldn't find a lot of stuff from the exercise. The TV had some videos,but you probably saw them already on Akritas' posts. The rest were full of reporters and officers talking in Greek,so I didn't post them.

Imagine if Egyptians,Syrians,Lebanese and Tunisians started telling Pakistanis here every day:

"Why don't you start a war with India? Why? Why don't you take back all of India? Why do you let the Hindus oppress the Muslims? Where is your power? Are you sold to Chinese? Are you sold to Americans? You're not Muslims,why don't you do anything? You are allies of the Hindus? Why?"

Just imagine the chaos.

I posted a couple of videos,unfortunately I couldn't find a lot of stuff from the exercise. The TV had some videos,but you probably saw them already on Akritas' posts. The rest were full of reporters and officers talking in Greek,so I didn't post them.

We are in constant conflict with India

We built nuclear weapons against the odds to destroy our enemies

Between building weapons ourselves or reaching out to allied states we got the weapons we need to defend ourselves

ISI was active against India in our region and took on multiple states in Afghanistan to ensure our enemy did not obtain a base against us

Our last conflict with India was only 3 years ago and we came out on top

The Jews are oppressing Arabs on a daily basis, what the Egyptians are doing is pathetic beyond words

Where did I say that Palestine resistance is terrorism??? Just give a quote where I said.Those palestinians in Sinai aren't resistance they are terrorists.

If Turkey wasn't hostile to Egypt, we weren't going to be "enemies". Plus Greece is an ally since forever. If you know the geopolitics of the Middle East or of Egypt, you would know that Turkey was a friend of Egypt till 2013, and who started meddle into our politics, who? Ofc mister Erdogan.

Plus you said this, so for you this fight is arab fight and not an islamic so why do you care if we sided with Greece over Turkey since you don't care about Islam.
Kaffirs together.
Greeks hate Muslims. And you ate Israeli pretending to be Egyptian. You are about as Egyptian as I am the pope

Kaffirs together.
Greeks hate Muslims. And you ate Israeli pretending to be Egyptian. You are about as Egyptian as I am the pope
Then why Greeks love Egyptians? So I am now Israeli because I am defending my country. You are the one who is insulting my country not me. Egypt is one of the top countries who is supporting Palestinians.
So you are ok that our soldiers being killed by some terrorists?
Where did I say that Palestine resistance is terrorism??? Just give a quote where I said.Those palestinians in Sinai aren't resistance they are terrorists.
And till now you didn't answered to my questions.

thank you

Kaffirs together.
As if Turkey isn't kaffir and apply Sharia. I remind you that Erdogan asked Egypt to become secular like Turkey. So who is really kaffir. It isn't also kaffir to support China which a kaffir country and which also suppressing and oppressing the muslim minority, Uyghurs. And you didn't say that the Arab-Israeli issues are arab issues and not muslim issues. So pls don't bring religion in the discussion, when you say Arab-Israel problems = regional issues.

Last edited:
The Jews are oppressing Arabs on a daily basis, what the Egyptians are doing is pathetic beyond words
Blah blah blah. The Jews are oppressing Arabs,but only Egyptians are to blame.

Greeks hate Muslims.
Based on professor Trango's expertise?

Kaffirs together.
Everyone is an Israeli according to you 😂 Maybe you're the Israeli one?

Then why Greeks love Egyptians? So I am now Israeli because I am defending my country. You are the one who is insulting my country not me. Egypt is one of the top countries who is supporting Palestinians.

And till now you didn't answered to my questions.
I am not insulting Egyptians. Egyptians elected Muhammed Morsi. Then sisi murdered him. Egyptians are like Pakistani's poor people, hard working with bastrads as rulers backed by external forces. I know many Egyptians and not one has ever called Palestinians terrorists. You are the 1st and if you are Egyptian then I am the pope.
Greeks love Egyptians looool dilusional Israeli

I am not insulting Egyptians. Egyptians elected Muhammed Morsi. Then sisi murdered him. Egyptians are like Pakistani's poor people, hard working with bastrads as rulers backed by external forces. I know many Egyptians and not one has ever called Palestinians terrorists. You are the 1st and if you are Egyptian then I am the pope.
Greeks love Egyptians looool dilusional Israeli

Exactly these people think we hate the average Egyptian 😂😂

We fine with the average Egyptian they are no different to us

The same with the vast majority of Arabs across the Arab world

Simple faithful people

The Israelis hate us, and we hate them
Same with the Greeks, this Greek dude himself has mentioned it enough times

But their are two billion Muslims, enough to engulf out enemies In hate

So if the Jews are our enemies, the Greeks are our enemies and they hate us and we hate them

And the average Arab and Egyptian is a faithful, simple honourable man

Then what the fcuk are these harami simpletons celebrating?
The fact that their harami leaders like sisi and the emrats and making them partake in exercises with our enemies? People who hate us?

Shameful, shameful people

Grow some balls and hate your enemies back, hate them 10x as much as they hate you

The world cup should be a eye opener, Israeli news channels being harassed and in no uncertain terms what they feel about Israelis and jews

I know many Egyptians and not one has ever called Palestinians terrorists.
Where did i say that Palestinians resistance are terrorists. I asked to you quote me but you didn't do it. I sent proofs that our army caught and killed palestinians terrorists fighting with ISIS/DAESH against us. That's what I said.
Egyptians elected Muhammed Morsi.
Did you know that Mohamed Morsi elected a governor which his party is a terrorist group who commited Luxor massacre in 1997. Did you know also that the leaders of Muslim Brotherhood said to kill every soldiers. Then we protested against Morsi.

All that just in Medan El Tahrir protesting against him.

You don't know how suffered during them.

Just a glimpse of what Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. They litreally said that we will make explosives and we are the new talibans. What do you want more??

Exactly these people think we hate the average Egyptian 😂😂

We fine with the average Egyptian they are no different to us

The same with the vast majority of Arabs across the Arab world

Simple faithful people

Same with the Greeks, this Greek dude himself has mentioned it enough times

But their are two billion Muslims, enough to engulf out enemies In hate

So if the Jews are our enemies, the Greeks are our enemies and they hate us and we hate them

And the average Arab and Egyptian is a faithful, simple honourable man

Then what the fcuk are these harami simpletons celebrating?
The fact that their harami leaders like sisi and the emrats and making them partake in exercises with our enemies? People who hate us?

Shameful, shameful people

Grow some balls and hate your enemies back, hate them 10x as much as they hate you

The world cup should be a eye opener, Israeli news channels being harassed and in no uncertain terms what they feel about Israelis and jews
Israeli channels are hated by everyone. Japanese arabs and even English fans chanting free Palestine

As if you don't exercice with China who is suppressing and oppressing Uyghurs.
Who told you that I don't hate Israel? I will not forget all the massacres that they committed against us like Bahr Bakar massacre etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom