What's new

Medusa-12, a joint military exercise between Greece, Egypt, Cyprus, USA and Saudi Arabia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calm down man. You have wiped Israel of the map and liberated Jerusalem and Al aqsa all by yourself . Hail sisi
Did Pakistan do anything for the Palestinians like huge army to liberate Al Quds? Did Erdogan sent even one soldier to liberate it? Egypt fought 4 times for the sake of the Palestinians and martyred more than 20k soldiers (Allah Yerhamhom). How many pakistanis soldiers martyred for this cause? We have our own issues now, economy crisis, high population.

Did Pakistan do anything for the Palestinians like huge army to liberate Al Quds? Did Erdogan sent even one soldier to liberate it? Egypt fought 4 times for the sake of the Palestinians and martyred more than 20k soldiers (Allah Yerhamhom). How many pakistanis soldiers martyred for this cause? We have our own issues now, economy crisis, high population.
Why mention pakistan and turkey.
Mention the Arab league.
Regarding Pakistani soldiers...you arabs look down at us . We are not your equal even though Egypt is dirt poor. Why should we fight. Its an Arab fight. Re Turkey. If you arbs had not sided with the British against the turks Allah wouldn't have given you the zionist fascists as a neighbour

Mention the Arab league.
Regarding Pakistani soldiers...you arabs look down at us . We are not your equal even though Egypt is dirt poor. Why should we fight. Its an Arab fight. Re Turkey. If you arbs had not sided with the British against the turks Allah wouldn't have given you the zionist fascists as a neighbour
Because you're the one nagging about Egypt not doing anything for Palestine.
No mention of the Turks. Why not? You consider them a big country and you think Erdoğan is a great Muslim leader. Why don't you blame them for not b liberating Palestine? Why don't you talk about them having good relations with Israel?

And you literally fought for the British! You blame the Arabs for fighting against the Turks,but you had your own units fighting on the British side!!!

Because you and another pakistani member mentioned Egypt. Saying that Egypt is doing nothing about Palestine.
If you arbs had not sided with the British against the turks Allah wouldn't have given you the zionist fascists as a neighbour
If the ottomans weren't corrupted we wouldn't have that. My country got independance from the Ottomans when Mohamed Ali Pasha took power in Egypt and transformed from a shit whole country (negligence from the turks) to a prosperous country. The ottoman empire that you are defending was already being secularized even before the foundation of the Republic of Turkey. I remind you that the ottoman empire legalized homosexuality in 1858 which something against Islam.

Because you and another pakistani member mentioned Egypt. Saying that Egypt is doing nothing about Palestine.

If the ottomans weren't corrupted we wouldn't have that. My country got independance from the Ottomans when Mohamed Ali Pasha took power in Egypt and transformed from a shit whole country (negligence from the turks) to a prosperous country. The ottoman empire that you are defending was already being secularized even before the foundation of the Republic of Turkey. I remind you that the ottoman empire legalized homosexuality in 1858 which something against Islam.
Nope I didn't mention Egypt doing nothing. But you do help your Yiddish friends. Closing tunnels closing border. Ensuring even food and meds are blocked. Now I am saying it.
My dear don't talk crap. Egypt is a basket case and not prosperous. Egyptians are sleeping in Cairo graveyards. Google it. Egypt is wholeheartedly mismanaged and your reputation abroad is terrible.

Well as you arabs were hard done by the turks then you should be happy God gave you the Jews. Enjoy. Celebrate. Party. Bad turks gone good Jews have come. Oh the irony of brain dead people with Internet

So kindly retain from blowing a fruitless trumpet.

Nope I didn't mention Egypt doing nothing. But you do help your Yiddish friends. Closing tunnels closing border. Ensuring even food and meds are blocked. Now I am saying it.
That's why Egyptian killed a lot of terrorists coming from Gaza if you want the number of palestinians terrorists that got killed and I can send you no prob. Then why we are rebuilding Gaza that will cost 500 millions$
Did you know that a nephew of a Hamas leader got killed by the egyptian army in Sinai so wtf is he doing in Egypt and fighting Israel?
Egypt is a basket case and not prosperous.
That's why I talked when Mohamed Ali took power and not about now.

That's why Egyptian killed a lot of terrorists coming from Gaza if you want the number of palestinians terrorists that got killed and I can send you no prob. Then why we are rebuilding Gaza that will cost 500 millions$
Did you know that a nephew of a Hamas leader got killed by the egyptian army in Sinai so wtf is he doing in Egypt and fighting Israel?

That's why I talked when Mohamed Ali took power and not about now.
You are not Egyptian.

You are a effing zionist jew.

JEW ALERT EVEYONE

Loooool pathetic loser

You are not Egyptian.

You are a effing zionist jew.

JEW ALERT EVEYONE

Loooool pathetic loser
How am i a looser? Did you see the thread that I sent you? Am I looser because I defend my country! So you are ok that our soldiers being killed by some terrorists? @Hydration @The SC @Gomig-21

@Foinikas can you tell to any moderators to delete this thread (idk any mods) because it got derailed from the main thread.

Last edited:
@waz can you delete this thread pls?
@waz yes delete it as he got caught. Palestine resistance is terrorism. And he is Egyptian...I know many many Egyptians and not one had ever called the resistance terrorism.
You are Israeli pretending to be Egyptian. Always lying ... so sad

How many pakistanis soldiers martyred for this cause? We have our own issues now, economy crisis, high population.
alot of Pakistani Yahoos here keep saying than a Pakistani Pilot destroyed the Israeli Air Force singlehandedly. Like he destroyed like a million Israeli planes. :undecided:

Palestine resistance is terrorism
Where did I say that Palestine resistance is terrorism??? Just give a quote where I said.Those palestinians in Sinai aren't resistance they are terrorists.

He's still avoiding to blame Erdoğan about having friendly relations with Israel. They both avoid talking about Turkey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom