What's new

MBS visit to the US will last 2 weeks

And MBS looks slimmer in Western attire.
I was beginning to draw a diet & exercise
plan to send to Riyadh ...

JK' great day all, Tay.

It's a special cut made for "large" body...
But still, he should change stylist... it's ugly... 0/20...

The moral of the story... "Money can't buy Style and Elegance"...

"When in Rome, do as Romans do"..
It is different.. but as you just said.. the man is on an important mission..and he does not look bad in a suite at all..We have seen other Royal princes in suites before.. I am not sure if he will do it again when he becomes king.. but I am quite optimistic he will, since he symbolises the new, advanced and modern KSA..while keeping the traditions and culture alive and going in harmony with the most modern age and what it entails..

Honestly, I prefer to see him in the entire traditional attire all the time, although I can understand the need to wear a suit in these situations for sure.

When is this guy leaving the US? I remember him coming to Minnesota to the 3M building while back, he’s been in US for like 2 months I think.

When is this guy leaving the US? I remember him coming to Minnesota to the 3M building while back, he’s been in US for like 2 months I think.
He is already in France as of now.. after 2-3 weeks in the US..

Honestly, I prefer to see him in the entire traditional attire all the time, although I can understand the need to wear a suit in these situations for sure.
I was as surprised as you.. and then I thought about the message behind this exceptional change..which conveys the overall message of change going on as we speak throughout KSA.. I do not think that MBS will give up the traditional attire..or any future king of KSA..and that this might have been an exception due to the importance of the task and its very high priority for the Saudi vision 2030..which in fact stems from MBS's vision for the future of KSA..

Last edited:
I think after a while MBS will run Saudia from US

@The SC

Thanks for showing me this thread brother.

Good job at updating those deals and projects signed as well as covering meetings with politicians, businessmen etc.

Old news but definitely positive news. Everything that helps the country and people, I am in support of.

Be patient.. just wait and see.. This guy has achieved more than you can think of.. in 3 years.. everything has a start.. these MOUs are just a start..

:enjoy:

A bit strange seeing him several times lately without the traditional attire, mainly the غتره. :-)

He's on quite the mission, good for him. Saudiya is moving into a new and much better chapter because of him.

:enjoy:

MbS has probably visited all the most important leaders of the world already. From the Chinese president, Putin, the Japanese Emperor, Trump and all former US presidents, Western European leaders etc. You name it! It's great to have such a YOUNG and VISIONARY leader that is shrewd and works for the best interests of the country on all fronts, is able to make CONTROVERSIAL but NECESSARY changes and who DELIVERS. Not just empty talk.

So far I have little to complain about and it's just the beginning. He will do better as he gains additional experience. It's a natural thing for every leader.

I am a big fan.

When a photo (s) speak (s) for itself (themselves);

The pathetic haters would wish to have such a visionary leader but they won't admit it in public!

Insha'Allah MbS will far exceed the achievements of Ibn Saud 50 year old rule which would be quite some achievement.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom