What's new

Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) to Build India’s Next Gen Diesel submarine

But just imagine now! Tech and infra present! Meaning P 75 I will be finished in record time! More so under Modi government.

Although there were hiccups , MDL has finally put everything in order .

Now the concentration should be on not loosing out these expertise .

Indigenous SSKs after P75I will be a good idea .

Although there were hiccups , MDL has finally put everything in order .

Now the concentration should be on not loosing out these expertise .

Indigenous SSKs after P75I will be a good idea .

Damn right! If we can make nuke subs, these should be easier!

But just imagine now! Tech and infra present! Meaning P 75 I will be finished in record time! More so under Modi government.

How is it 'record time'?? The first sub won't come till September 2016 and from there onwards, it's one sub per year at best. And this is beacuse the second hull is already under construction.

The other Nation which has contracted the Scorpenes under ToT, Brazil, who too had little or no experience building subs, is taking 2-3 years less than us to construct these subs.

How is it 'record time'?? The first sub won't come till September 2016 and from there onwards, it's one sub per year at best. And this is beacuse the second hull is already under construction.

The other Nation which has contracted the Scorpenes under ToT, Brazil, who too had little or no experience building subs, is taking 2-3 years less than us to construct these subs.

Not P75 Scorpene . He is talking about P75I - next generation submarine.

THE BLOODY HULLS ARE FINISHED! THEY ARE OUTFITTING IT! FIRST WILL BE READY IN 2015 AS PER LINK. TOI IS NONSENSE IN THEIR "SOURCES". I WOULD RATHER TRUST THE NAVY CHIEF THAN A HALF ASSED REPORTER.

The First of Class Scorpene Should be Ready to Start Harbour Tests and Sea Trials as per Schedule Indicated by MDL

INS Vikrant to be commissioned by 2017: Naval chief - Times Of India

Last edited:
Damn right! If we can make nuke subs, these should be easier!

Nuke subs most probably will be built in Vizag and L&T shipyards because they already have the expertise and infrastructure for that .

THE BLOODY HULLS ARE FINISHED! THEY ARE OUTFITTING IT! FIRST WILL BE READY IN 2015 AS PER LINK. TOI IS NONSENSE IN THEIR "SOURCES". I WOULD RATHER TRUST THE NAVY CHIEF THAN A HALF ASSED REPORTER.

The First of Class Scorpene Should be Ready to Start Harbour Tests and Sea Trials as per Schedule Indicated by MDL

Same article I mean. Navy Chief anyday!

Same article I mean. Navy Chief anyday!
“We have set a new target of September 2016 for delivery of the first Scorpene,” confirmed Rear Admiral (retd.) Rahul Kumar Shrawat, Chairman and Managing Director of Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) during an interaction with The Hindu in Kozhikode recently.

And this isn't Official in your book?

“We have set a new target of September 2016 for delivery of the first Scorpene,” confirmed Rear Admiral (retd.) Rahul Kumar Shrawat, Chairman and Managing Director of Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) during an interaction with The Hindu in Kozhikode recently.

And this isn't Official in your book?

So is the newer link. That is 2nd one.

INS Vikrant to be commissioned by 2017 - The Hindu

As long as DRDO is involved, the IN will have to wait......
lol,DRDO has been involved in the construction of frigates,destroyers and most importantly NUCLEAR SUBMARINES which pakistan can only dream of.... :lol::lol:

If DRDO don"t deliver AIP in 2 years then the netas will get oppertunity to make more comission in AIP from dcns and get will be same like agosta90b mesma.

Its height of stupidity from GOI that when you are negotiating the sub price why you dont negotiate with AIP .
In history of DRdO have they delivered any thing on time.:hitwall:

Since you are certified false flagger but I bother to reply you.
IN are full satisfied with development progress of AIP.
Which is currently 1 week endurance.
Same DRDO also developed USHUSH & Pachendriya Submarine sonar & HUMSA & NAGIN Sonar.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom